Tweets VI: The Tweetsixteenth

Comments

• Should have used cats instead, the superior race. Evidence has shown that cats understand humans, they just dont care. So edgy, unlike dogs :p
  • Evidence has also shown that cats have claws and teeth, and that they like to use those on humans, which is an excellent point (teehee, I was punny) as to why dogs are better than cats.
  • Evidence has shown that dogs also have these so-called claws and teeth, and can use them to a much more deadly extent, such that there are canine units in both police and military forces.

(but I'm a cat and dog person, I love my babies so much) (also I want to be a rat person someday because rats are the cutest).

• NeosNeos The Subtle Griefer
    Turtles > all
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    You can't really same the same, can you?
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
  • Psh. The only reason the military and police have dogs is because cats are too small and can't be trained.

Imagine a police walking around with a policelion... now that'd be interesting.
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Ssaliss said:

Psh. The only reason the military and police have dogs is because cats are too smart and won't be trained.

Ftfy
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • edited February 2015
    Yeah well, cats don't eat their own 'leavings' so QED. Cats rule!
  • And most o the time, you never really get rid of all the guilt of leaving the place which raised and helped you as you grew up. In don's youth, the guild paid 3 credits per design and ten if 3 designs done per year, helping my character immensely. But they're all gone so i dont feel TOO bad.
    Butthurt. Butthurt everywhere.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • A beauteous, striped white stag with a short black tail departs with a stately walk to the south.

A... Zebra stag?
  • TarkentonTarkenton Traitor Bear
    And @Enadonella, I do understand your disagreement.  My hope would be, however, that after a few weeks/months of hurling insults back and forth at each other in real time, a grudging respect/friendship might possibly begin.  Semi-similar to two guys becoming friends after getting into a fist fight.  The relationship, and each person's place in it is established.  Granted, in a textual medium, it's kind of hard to get things done that way.

That, or as you suggested, some sort of mediation needs to occur outside of the public space.  Hence, again, Skype.
  • ShuyinShuyin The pug life chose me.
    Or the forums. This place was livelier when people were allowed to really argue.

• Tarkenton said:

And Enadonella, I do understand your disagreement.  My hope would be, however, that after a few weeks/months of hurling insults back and forth at each other in real time, a grudging respect/friendship might possibly begin.  Semi-similar to two guys becoming friends after getting into a fist fight.  The relationship, and each person's place in it is established.  Granted, in a textual medium, it's kind of hard to get things done that way.

That, or as you suggested, some sort of mediation needs to occur outside of the public space.  Hence, again, Skype.

I agree to fist fight.
  • Some people don't want to be happy. And that isn't worth fighting. Sometimes it just takes perspective, but when both parties lack the emotional intelligence to find some it results in..well...this.
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    Shaddus said:

Daraius said:

Come, Lavinya. We have tea.

No, gtfo. Lavinya is coming to the Minstrels and we're putting Silvanus to work in the Palace of Pleasure.
    @Silvanus was not made for sharing. Mine! [-(

It's not sharing if he gets paid. And by he, I actually mean you.
  • SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    SO TORN between picking up tailoring OR saving up for a cameo.
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• QistrelQistrel the hemisemidemifink
    Lives in Serenwilde. Buys Glomdoring wings and Magnagora pipe.

*******************************[ ARTIFACT LIST ]*******************************
    Number   Name                                   Location                      
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    85895    a pair of ebon bat wings               being held by Nikkakorra
    213599   a scaled fink nose                     being held by Nikkakorra
    230656   a toy fink champion                    being held by Nikkakorra
    53914    a steam-driven pipe                    being held by Nikkakorra
    *******************************************************************************

• Siam said:

SO TORN between picking up tailoring OR saving up for a cameo.

Cameo, all the way.
  • Is a "changling" int eh honors description mean you are using a cameo?
    FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess
    Tylwyth said:

Is a "changling" int eh honors description mean you are using a cameo?

Means you have one and are wearing it. You can still use it without wearing it, then it doesn't show in your honours.

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
  • SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    It's the crawl to 1k credits that stings!
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    2015/02/20 21:28:24 - -1666 essence from the death of Tremula to Tremula.
    2015/02/20 21:29:09 - +2937 essence from the corpse of Tremula by Tremula.
    16:29:20.18|100%h|104%m|100%e|5p|100%en|100%w Bexk-

??????

?????????
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • Tremula said:

Death is based on your position in the order (I think it is based on outer, middle, inner circle, but it could be based on rank) while corpse essence is based on your own level (1-99, or essence level if demi), I believe.
    Tremula said:

??????

?????????

You obviously need to exploit this loophole and keep killing yourself for free Drocilla essence.
    Dear Charites:

How in the flying nine hells is scrumhog a commodity, but not pig? I mean, who wants to eat an earthpig anyway?
This discussion has been closed.