Tweets VI: The Tweetsixteenth

Comments

• So I was doing honours for random things after I did honours for Bobbins, among them I found this.

Corn (Male Human).
    He is 424 years old, having been born on the 1st of Estar, -18 years after the Coming of Estarra.
    He is unranked in Lusternia.
    He is an extremely credible character.
    He is a Vagrant in the Fellowship of Explorers.
    He is considered to be approximately 0% of your might.
    He is not currently active in any family.

What is this
  • Milune said:

So I was doing honours for random things after I did honours for Bobbins, among them I found this.

Corn (Male Human).
    He is 424 years old, having been born on the 1st of Estar, -18 years after the Coming of Estarra.
    He is unranked in Lusternia.
    He is an extremely credible character.
    He is a Vagrant in the Fellowship of Explorers.
    He is considered to be approximately 0% of your might.
    He is not currently active in any family.

What is this

O.m.g , he existed before the Coming! We have a living artifact of a lost age!
  • It happens when someone makes a character but stops (and quits) before completing character creation (chose name, haven't chosen guild/race/age etc). The character gets stuck in a limbo of creation, and gets purged after a couple of RL days. Possibly, because no age was set by the game yet, the character honours show up as negative age. Happens in other IREs too, I think.

• QistrelQistrel the hemisemidemifink
    When you do something that's really evil, and no one on the other side even notices...

• edited March 2015
    I just finished formatting the Hartstone's new leaflet thingy for Serenwilde. Thank you @Saran and @Feyr for contributing! Hopefully I get @Rheatsis ' bit so I can publish that too along with it. It took two hours to format and shift it around to look neat, but it's finally done!
    Her storm-coloured eyes a muted blue, Lisaera, the Silver Goddess says, "Only sorrow can come from a rotting thought, My child, just like roots that have been drowned. You are a paragon of the wisdom I would see spread throughout the Serenwilde, but even the strongest minds must find release."
    -
    A shimmering liquid appears in your inventory smelling sweetly of something carbonated. It vanishes in a puff of silver smoke seconds later.
    -
    I write things
  • Arien said:

I just finished formatting the Hartstone's new leaflet thingy for Serenwilde. Thank you @Saran and @Feyr for contributing! Hopefully I get @Rheatsis ' bit so I can publish that too along with it. It took two hours to format and shift it around to look neat, but it's finally done!

IM WORKING ON IT RIGHT NOW I SWEAR TO GOD IM NOT GOING TO BED BEFORE ITS FINISHED D:

• Rheatsis said:

Arien said:

IM WORKING ON IT RIGHT NOW I SWEAR TO GOD IM NOT GOING TO BED BEFORE ITS FINISHED D:
    YOU'RE FINE! D:
    Her storm-coloured eyes a muted blue, Lisaera, the Silver Goddess says, "Only sorrow can come from a rotting thought, My child, just like roots that have been drowned. You are a paragon of the wisdom I would see spread throughout the Serenwilde, but even the strongest minds must find release."
    -
    A shimmering liquid appears in your inventory smelling sweetly of something carbonated. It vanishes in a puff of silver smoke seconds later.
    -
    I write things
  • NeosNeos The Subtle Griefer
    It should not be this difficult to convert code that I know(90%) works, for an overall similar situation!
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    You can't really same the same, can you?
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    BASIN WIDE HARMONY ACTIVATE
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess
    Talan said:

If Talan had dreams, one might go something like this:

Sitting around in the middle of the night, chatting with old friends, focusing positive for Glom, and watching the auronidion drift by in ones and twos. It's just like a nexus weakening, just like being a newbie again. And look, Celest is here too, just like the old days! And here's Seren as well if you count Raeri, which I do, only nobody's shooting at us. They're smiling and saying, "No man, someone else should take this. We have enough." And then Widow's Web starts bombarding for Glomdoring.

Talan would wake up going, "Wtf was that?" which is how I'm going to bed.

So sad I missed it... but I was so zoned out last night after Justice that all I wanted was a bed and a snugglebuddy (And just for the snuggles)

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
    Gnome asks fink if she wants to join family.

What is this even. :D

• Shaddus said:

Siam said:

Before I QQ'd last time, I locked the GM/GA/GC offices not knowing that @Violyte and @Illidaen quit the game in those rooms. My internet was down the whole day today and I just learned that I locked them in. It has been more than 24 hours since I QQ'd. GG, Siam. GG. The King of the Night must rule with an iron fist!!!!!!1111!!!!1111

Seriously, I'm terribly sorry about it, Violyte and Illidaen. o_o

No mercy. Make them heartstop to get out.
    I did that after reaching out to Darvellan for divine assistance. Then I realized, I should've done that instead, and that's what I did...and as well -after- learning that he had slipped the key in my office from reading messages..after the fact again, hehe.
  • I will win this shop! *evileye Maligorn*
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Well, a third of the reason I play Subotai just quit Lusternia.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • SynkarinSynkarin Nothing to see here
    https://ada-young.appspot.com/pastebin/09f56ca7

Talk about skills you have to run from and badluck

Everiine said:
    "'Cause the fighting don't stop till I walk in."
    -Synkarin's Lament.
    At least you'll have your socks on for the Inquisition.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • ShuyinShuyin The pug life chose me.
  • VivetVivet , of Cows and Crystals
    I feel bad because I was making silly mistakes and missteps all along the way, kept forgetting important things.

But good lord, switchfate was sure doing its best for me today.

• MaligornMaligorn Windborne
    I was experimenting with gems but I have no idea if they were making a difference or if the zerg was just being zerg.

Did anyone feel a little more off-bal than usual around me? :(

• edited March 2015
    Rheatsis said:

Arien said:

Leaflet thing? 
    *is out of loop* @arien
    --------
    "You are so much bigger than you think you are," She says, fervently. "You are a beacon of hope that shines through the world with every step you take. You are My beacon, Gabriella, and you shine even into the darkest of nightmares."
    --------
    The air sparkles with silver motes of light as a silken voice says, "You will see growth and strength where others will see weakness. You will walk with Us as a paragon of Serenwilde's power, for you have already walked this path before."
  • Tremula said:

Someone killed my quest mob, so I'm lurking in his room hoping he respawns before the quest item despawns (because that will break the quest [AGAIN] and I am not interested in waiting [ANOTHER] two weeks before it gets fixed) but I'm in a place that I could probably get ganked, so I'm just like:

Dreamweave Slumber Tremula
    *giggles in dreamform*
    XD

Tremula said:

Enyalida said:

To save you waiting, the mob was killed while you were bashing in the area, so it should probably respawn after all of the turn-ins respawn. So, waiting may not be the best idea, especially with people keeping an eye on you in the process (as is happening).

Two things.

1) You are an angel bless you I am so impatient.

2)

Soooo, you are going Gaudiguch?
    xD
    FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

Mag has fire too! Just go chat to Ashteroth a bit.

• Qistrel said:

Mag has fire too! Just go chat to Ashteroth a bit.

Emphasis on bit. Heck just look in his direction.
  • With a loud yet playful whistle, a mechanical dirigible comes puttering in on currents of air, its metallic claw grasping a plump eclair garnished with raspberry and mint, which it quickly deposits in your hands.

A creamy vanilla filling peaks out of the choux dough that makes up this oblong pastry, piped in through a single hole at one end. A thick chocolate ganache coats the top of the eclair, droplets dribbling down over its sides that pool on the foil it sits upon. Decoratively arranged atop the centre of the confection are a handful of plump, juicy raspberries, each one stuffed with sprigs of mint that provide a vibrant green hue which compliments the luscious red of the fruit. Drizzled over the entirety of the treat is a fragrant orange wine sauce, flecks of zest floating in the robust red freisa reduction.
    It has 3 months of usefulness left.
    It is strangely weightless.
    It bears the distinctive mark of Tantus Stickypaw, the Glutton.
    It has the following aliases: eclair.

---

So, on one hand, my parents (If I had any) told me to never accept candy from strangers.

On the other hand, that eclair looks *really* tasty.
    Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.
    Make sure you lick and sniff it :)
  • Qistrel said:

Maligorn said:

gorgogs mixed with finks

What.
    It's like hot Morlock-on-Eloi action.  Except nothing at all like that.  Does that help?
    </RANT>
  • Shaddus said:

Make sure you lick and sniff it :)

Was about to say

smell eclair
    A plump eclair garnished with raspberry and mint does not have a distinct smell.
    -
    taste eclair
    A plump eclair garnished with raspberry and mint does not have a distinct taste.

But then.

---

sniff eclair
    You sniff a plump eclair garnished with raspberry and mint, trying to decipher just what that smell emanating from it is.
    You place your nose over a plump eclair garnished with raspberry and mint and quickly inhale the scent of milk chocolate and lightly sweetened pastry, left only with the lingering scent of raspberry and mint as the stronger scents slowly fade away.
    -
    lick eclair
    You lick a plump eclair garnished with raspberry and mint.
    As you run your tongue over a plump eclair garnished with raspberry and mint, you delight in the divine flavour of the milk chocolate that coats it, only furthering your desire to devour the confection.

Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    CHOCOLATE IS BAD WHY DOESNT ANYBODY REALIZE THIS
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
This discussion has been closed.