• Ardmore said:
    Tau said:
    Synkarin said:
    Take Isluna's advice, take a break

Nothing is permanent in Lusternia
    Some things are permanent in Lusternia
    Ardmore's sexiness for example.
    Or Kethaera's war against Ardmore.
    "Chairwoman," Princess Setisoki states, holding up a hand in a gesture for her to stop and returning the cup. "That would be quite inappropriate. One of the males will serve me."
  • Ardmore said:
    =((
    Whatever, traitor.
    "Chairwoman," Princess Setisoki states, holding up a hand in a gesture for her to stop and returning the cup. "That would be quite inappropriate. One of the males will serve me."
  • CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    edited June 2015
    It's okay Ardmore. I have a war against Kethaera. 
  • Celina said:
    It's okay Ardmore. I have a war against Kethaera. 
    Yes, and about that:

@Eliron: Congratulations on becoming Dirgesinger! Now, how do you feel about @Celina joining the guild?

...I will declare war on all of you.
  • SynkarinSynkarin Nothing to see here
    I'm content with @Ardmore being the focused traitor here

Everiine said:
    "'Cause the fighting don't stop till I walk in."
    -Synkarin's Lament.
  • Forgeborn at heart.
  • Makaela said:

@Synkarin @Isluna Chances are I have been delving to deep into my character...  and it turns out I just cant up and leave.  Have had people tell me that to do so would hurt certain people I do not want to hurt... I can however be on less frequently.

I'm not trying to make you leave, but if you're not enjoying the game, then don't care about others. If they want you to put their feelings before yours, not really your friends. I like RPing with you and I think you should stay, but only if you want to. It's a game. Don't let it make you unhappy.
  • edited June 2015
    Exactly what @Ventidius said.
  • Like we need any more of them.
  • Ardmore said:
    Tau said:
    Synkarin said:

It truly is a force to be reckoned with. I carried around Ardmore's severed head for days, and cried when it finally decayed :(
  • edited June 2015
    Kalliste said:
    Ardmore said:
    Tau said:
    Synkarin said:

It truly is a force to be reckoned with. I carried around Ardmore's severed head for days, and cried when it finally decayed :(
    Not creepy at all! Can heads be stocked in shops?
  • QistrelQistrel the hemisemidemifink
    Yeah. Kept Saorise's around for a while.

• TarkentonTarkenton Traitor Bear
    On that same note, masks can't. You can stock them, but they still decay.
  • TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    The thing I was working on last night @Pejat was this, a body form for my torso so Pectus and I can make costumes that will actually fit me!

* * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    Uh......

What.
  • TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    Celina said:
    Uh......

What.
    A body form is something that clothing designers (and cosplayers) use to make costumes that actually fit them that allows them to not only make their own clothing but work without sewing a little, stripping, trying it on, marking, taking it off, pinning, sewing, unpinning, trying it on, marking, taking it off, pinning, and repeating.

You...basically make an outer shell on your body with styrofoam, mouldable plastic, or duct tape and then go for it.
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    It's a fauxchest.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • edited June 2015
    It's because we're making him a Pearl costume for Nekocon and he's a fidgety butt. So I didn't want to have to pin it on him and mess around with it.

• Celina said:
    Pearl...the drag queen?

...Yes.

• Pectus said:
    It's because we're making him a Pearl costume for Nekocon and he's a fidgety butt. So I didn't want to have to pin it on him and mess around with it.

I demand pictures when it's done!
    Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.
  • Bon-jer-no everybody.
    If I'm on topic, something has gone horribly wrong.
  • Makaela said:
    @Synkarin @Isluna Chances are I have been delving to deep into my character...  and it turns out I just cant up and leave.  Have had people tell me that to do so would hurt certain people I do not want to hurt... I can however be on less frequently.
    Love, I am glad to see you a little more... Restrained in this post. But honestly let them hurt, your a member of Glomdoring, there is no mercy in Glomdoring!... Right?

Ok, I am done.

Really you need to play Makaela how you think she should be, and if you get upset over something walk away for a bit, and come back with a graceful vengeance. I am the worst at that and there are about five lovely people who either tell me how to shut up or pat me on the head and let me vent. But you really need to breath and not take so much to heart. I was recently reminded, it's a game.

And I still love those people who if they ever were in the same room with me might very well find some way to poison me.

Do what you want, and not others. In then end, you need to be happy that you logged in at the least.

Currently Playing in: The doctors office. One more needle and I might just lose it again.
  • EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    Casilu said:
    Bon-jer-no everybody.
    EVERYBODY HIDE!!!

Hi Casilu :) .
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • Casilu said:
    Bon-jer-no everybody.
    Whoa, blast from the past
  • Untargetted mini rant but I'm getting a bit tired when people complain about Magnagoras player's. I ask novices if they're being harassed and so far all of them have gone 'noo I like it everyone is so friendly here.' don't believe the lies people! Mag is friendly.

Nobody mention Munsia because org has one like her. If you don't think so it might be you!

Join Mag, we have best RP!
  • Everiine said:
    Casilu said:
    Bon-jer-no everybody.
    EVERYBODY HIDE!!!

Hi Casilu :) .
    You're darn right hide. 
    If I'm on topic, something has gone horribly wrong.
This discussion has been closed.