Comments

• DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    We just let anybody in these days. [-(
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • MaligornMaligorn Windborne
    Daraius said:
    We just let anybody in these days. [-(
    Tremula apparently doesn't know about the contentious/non-contentious labels...

• Or Tremula is a nice person.
    The Inner Sea.
    I take commissions doe.
  • Silea said:
    Or Tremula is a nice person.

has nothing to do with being nice. Rules is rules dude. :P
  • I still got in, get rekt m8.
    The Inner Sea.
    I take commissions doe.
  • This cannot possibly end badly.
    #NoWireHangersEver

Vive l'apostrophe!
  • Nope never. 
    The Inner Sea.
    I take commissions doe.
  • get rekt m8...? Seriously? is that even english?
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Nyxx said:
    get rekt m8...? Seriously? is that even english?
    Hah, we managed to trick you into taking her.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • Shaddus said:
    Nyxx said:
    get rekt m8...? Seriously? is that even english?
    Hah, we managed to trick you into taking her.

For now... for now... we'll send her back :P
    Heat it up!
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • If you could not fuck me over, that'd be great.
    The Inner Sea.
    I take commissions doe.
  • Silea said:
    If you could not fuck me over, that'd be great.
    Who are you talking to?
    "Chairwoman," Princess Setisoki states, holding up a hand in a gesture for her to stop and returning the cup. "That would be quite inappropriate. One of the males will serve me."
  • Kethaera said:
    Silea said:
    If you could not fuck me over, that'd be great.
    Who are you talking to?

I'm assuming she's talking to me because somehow mentioning that the proper policies and procedures for joining Hallifax, were not in fact followed when she joined, is worthy of a piss poor attitude and insults *shrug*
    edited June 2015
    Guys don't worry. This is totally something that doesn't need to cause hurt feelings or agita OOC because I've got a beautiful IC resolution on tap that will please everyone. :)
    I used to make cakes.

• Daraius said:
    Guys don't worry. This is totally something that doesn't need to cause hurt feelings or agita OOC because I've got a beautiful IC resolution on tap that will please everyone. :)

well hurry up! we can't wait to hear it :P

• I did all my paperwork, Trem be slippin'
    The Inner Sea.
    I take commissions doe.
  • MaligornMaligorn Windborne
    Is this real.

I'm insulted you could even think that. You know my poetry is way better than this schlock. :P
    I used to make cakes.

• Daraius said:
    I'm insulted you could even think that. You know my poetry is way better than this schlock. :P
    You... you don't like my poetry?
    =((
    I'm almost sure that is a true Daraius quote.

• (Clan): Lavinya (from the Realm of the Legion) says, "Maybe I will snoop around Hallifax for some nice young gentlemen to corrupt."
  • TarkentonTarkenton Traitor Bear
    I like that plan.