Tweets VI: The Tweetsixteenth

Comments

• edited July 2015
    Wanting to sell a shop, and no takers why? Its the Serenwilde.

Currently Playing in: The doctors office. One more needle and I might just lose it again.
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    Sedanas said:

Daraius said:

Fraid I'm going to miss it, but I would have had Dar show up to question Sedanas' diplomatic authority to host such an event.  :-B

Good luck!

Oh pffffft, Weeky said it was fine, was actually pretty neat seeing someone control an NPC for once :D

If the admins know about it, who knows what's going to happen?

Better log it for us!
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • Isluna said:
    Wanting to sell a shop, and no takers why? Its the Serenwilde.
    Too bad I'm not allowed to own shops in Seren :(
  • Ah, that feel when someone's salt content is so high it's not enough to kill you once, they have to get three of their friends to join in and kill you over and over to avoid Avechna, followed by an issuing.

No wonder no one wants to play.
  • edited July 2015

Ventidius said:
    Ah, that feel when someone's salt content is so high it's not enough to kill you once, they have to get three of their friends to join in and kill you over and over to avoid Avechna, followed by an issuing.

Ah, that feel when someone has to make a forum post more than(or almost) a day after an event, and after proceeding to break rules to avoid consequences, and then tries to say the person who attacked them is avoiding Avechna when two of the people in the group didn't declare them and decided they wanted to kill them of their own free will before filing an issue that is going to be dismissed anyway.
    ヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ☂ ɪᴛs ʀᴀɪɴɪɴɢ sᴀʟᴛ! ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ☂                                ヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`

• ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Still waiting on actual context, thanks.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Ok. Having read a synopsis of your problem lately, there's only one word to describe this.

Lulz.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • Taevyn said:

Ventidius said:
    Ah, that feel when someone's salt content is so high it's not enough to kill you once, they have to get three of their friends to join in and kill you over and over to avoid Avechna, followed by an issuing.

Ah, that feel when someone has to make a forum post more than(or almost) a day after an event, and after proceeding to break rules to avoid consequences, and then tries to say the person who attacked them is avoiding Avechna when two of the people in the group didn't declare them and decided they wanted to kill them of their own free will before filing an issue that is going to be dismissed anyway.

• Arcanis said:
    Taevyn said:

Ventidius said:

I'm sorry, your opinion was valid since when?
    ヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ☂ ɪᴛs ʀᴀɪɴɪɴɢ sᴀʟᴛ! ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ☂                                ヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`

• Taevyn said:

Arcanis said:
    Taevyn said:

Ventidius said:

• edited July 2015
    Arcanis said:
    Taevyn said:

Arcanis said:
    Taevyn said:

Ventidius said:

Which is a lot coming from you. Every 'rule' I have 'broken' I have been talked to about and accepted what I have been told by the Oneiroi and stopped. And as far as I know, I haven't broken any rules. Ever. But feel free to continue attempted snub bypass and so on. Doesn't bother me. Besides, you know nothing about it and it doesn't concern you.

• edited July 2015
    ..Derailed arguments aside: No rules were broken and you can expect people to want to kill you if you go out of your way to insult then snub the odd player you come across. 
  • Finally strong enough to take on two Fishers at once, and the experience down here in the UV is starting to drag on a bit too slow.

Is there something I should move on to?

• SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    Try Plaxios Lowlands.
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• EritheylEritheyl ** Trigger Warning **
    Alpha Xaldrin Somnius, Apprentice of Mountains says, "Blessed lantra."
    The board with the divine effigies responds, shifting its light to new illustrations.
    A colourful brownie stares blankly into space.
    Sticking fingers into his ears, a colourful brownie exclaims, "No no, no no. Make her go away!"
    Sticking fingers into his ears, a colourful brownie exclaims, "No no, no no. Make her go away!"

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/1a/65/50/1a6550c1854176fda108bda4ee9ce396.jpg
    Crumkane, Lord of Epicurean Delights says, "WAS IT INDEED ON FIRE, ERITHEYL."

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."
  • TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    That moment when you remember you still have people you bought in the Bloodfaire Auction.
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • Regarding my last post, I find this highly amusing that I'm the one who got killed and bullied, yet everyone else is getting angry. Wow. Just wow.

I don't know why I feel good about that, but wow. The fact people have to feel they need to defend themselves just shows volumes about them.

In other news, being Administrator is a hard and thankless job. Today I had to edit a help scroll.

When will the nightmare end.
  • RancouraRancoura the Last Nightwreathed Queen Canada
    Where's this log of the summit at? @Sedanas

Tonight amidst the mountaintops
    And endless starless night
    Singing how the wind was lost
    Before an earthly flight

• Lorah said:
    ..Derailed arguments aside: No rules were broken and you can expect people to want to kill you if you go out of your way to insult then snub the odd player you come across. 
    Hey Lorah, how's that 'humble, disciplined and harmony' roleplay you preached to me about coming along? Found a dictionary yet to find out what they actually mean? I think you mean arrogant, whining and mad is what you're wanting to say.
  • CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    The summit was a bit of a shit show.
  • RancouraRancoura the Last Nightwreathed Queen Canada
    So I've heard, which is especially why I'm interested in a log. I unfortunately wasn't able to attend due to working all day.

Tonight amidst the mountaintops
    And endless starless night
    Singing how the wind was lost
    Before an earthly flight

• The idea of the summit was fun and good, but I feel planning into how to proceed was lacking. I cant really blame Sedanas though...he's still very new to all this. Maybe next time?
  • edited July 2015
    Ergh, I totally forgot to keep a log, but it went something like this!

-Throws food at everyone-
    -Attempts intro but Weeky likes to explain every single word we say, so we move north-
    "Yaddah yaddah, speak in turns, civillity and all that jazz, GLOMDORING GO"
    "Nah"
    "K, Magnagora, go!"
    "Muh beauty, muh Taint, muh power to fight the Soulless"
    "Neat, Hallifax?"
    "Nothing is more perfect than what we embody"
    -cue Hallifax (Surprising I know) taking the first jab, at Magnagora of all people-
    -Bunch of arguing between Hallifax and Magnagora-
    "O-Okay, Glomdoring?"
    "We are merciless, we only come to bemuse ourselves in this show of a Summit, you will all succumb to the wyrd, 2spooky"
    And then the Divine reps of Mysrai and Yogoimu popped in and things kind of lost their civility. 

It was lots of fun and I think everyone had interesting views about eachother. We had Serenwilde there as well, including Celest, but Celest wanted to listen and Serenwilde had nothing to say. I feel bad that I forgot to log it, but you really didn't miss much other than lots of shade being thrown, Marcella being Marcella (Bless her) and everyone agreeing to keep fighting eachother without understanding. Poor Sedanas :(

I'm just glad that fighting didn't break out. It came close once or twice, but we all left with our experience and Weeky intact.

• LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    edited July 2015
    I think it was an interesting idea and I'm sorry I couldn't be there for it. If you wanted to do something more...official, I would recommend asking each org to select delegates to speak on behalf of the city/commune. Some people have their own agendas and opinions that don't necessarily reflect the majority.

• edited July 2015
    Ventidius said:
    Regarding my last post, I find this highly amusing that I'm the one who got killed and bullied, yet everyone else is getting angry. Wow. Just wow.

I don't know why I feel good about that, but wow. The fact people have to feel they need to defend themselves just shows volumes about them.

In other news, being Administrator is a hard and thankless job. Today I had to edit a help scroll.

When will the nightmare end.
    Ah yep, I see. Must be true. By the way, nobody bullied you. Avenger is there for a reason. We all got status EXCEPT for Lorah who never hit you, decided to attack you of his own free will and then you qq'd and broke rules. It's your own fault.

• CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    You give a leaf of deep lavender stationery to Druid Crek Ysav'rai, Eye of Crow.
    (7300|100), (6800|100), (9300|100), 10p  (ex)-
    Crek frowns at a leaf of deep lavender stationery.
    You say, "He seeks to inform and command me of the Lady's will. Such heights he reaches in his new role."
    Viravain reaches into the ether and pulls out a leaf of deep lavender stationery.

She's everywhere.
  • SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    But, but, but...I was going for informative over imperative! My bad. -________-

But from a player standpoint, that was fun! From Siam's perspective, definitely humbling. COLD WATER TO THE FACE, YO! Definitely alerted me to change how I write stuff addressed to the Important Ones. :)
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

This discussion has been closed.