Lack of Raves V: Stark Ravin' Glad

Comments

• Celina said:
    It's funny because it's happened before.#awkward #thatllbetheday #again

Alittle political corruption from time to time does not define a city, but I suppose you would know so much about that.
  • Arcanis said:
    Celina said:
    It's funny because it's happened before.#awkward #thatllbetheday #again

Alittle political corruption from time to time does not define a city, but I suppose you would know so much about that.
    Please don't turn this into tweets. This thread is not meant as a platform for shade throwing.

• Come now, Sedanas. He's not throwing shade. He's so angelic, he doesn't know how to insult people.

He's just backpedaling from his statements after being confronted with being wrong.

• Golden tonics are much cheaper than I anticipated, and make the whole begging for gold from a populace that's currently suffering greatly under a time jumping jerk much better experience
  • Rant: Being stuck with no power, and having said power go out in the middle of a Glom meeting. Sorry guys! We're looking at a possibility of Wednesday before I can play :( (No playing at work, sadly, but I can forums!) LOL

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You say, "These young girls and their sense of fashion."

You peer at vespertine thigh-high boots with six-inch heels unscrupulously.

Defensively raising his hands, Rawth backs away from the situation slowly.

You say, "My undead heart flutters at the prospect."

• CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    NO MERCY
  • This was early early this morning, but massive raves @Celest for putting up such a good fight against us for the Domoth. Seriously, probably the most fun I've ever had in combat so far :D Most notably @Azula @Tridemon @Aeden @Saoirse @Taevyn

• Sweet Jesus on a Harley with a sombrero, Batman! Every rave in the past, present, and future to @Elodres!

I can't thank you enough. 

• Holding D'varsha's Infernal Wand of Sacred Stars aloft, you wave it vigorously back and forth until 
    it glows with an incandescent light before transforming into Vestera's Crystalline Wand of Mystic 
    Annihilation.

Shmexy. That's a keeper. 
  • TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    Ayisdra bows to you - the lesson in Aeromancy is over.

Your skill in Aeromancy has risen to Transcendent.
    You have gained the Cyclone ability! To see more information, check out AB AEROMANCY CYCLONE.

!!!
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    Oh boy, especially Daraius you say? Goodness. :\">
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
    edited August 2015
    Planning out my tattoos finally. Definitely going to have at least one that Daraius can regret later. I just really wish I had access to Arel's cartel because some things I have in mind aren't really suitable for Hallimonks or the general public.

Wait, unless anybody else wants S-Y-L-A-N-D-R-A tattooed across their fingers? 
    I used to make cakes.

• ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Daraius said:

Planning out my tattoos finally. Definitely going to have at least one that Daraius can regret later. I just really wish I had access to Arel's cartel because some things I have in mind aren't really suitable for Hallimonks or the general public.

You're welcome to let me know here oocly if you need access to a private cartel or three.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • PhoebusPhoebus tu fui, ego eris. Circumstances
    Daraius said:

You can always use my tattoo cartel if you want private designs; that's mostly what it's been used for, anyway.

(And I'd get that tattoo.)
    Might take you up on that, Phoebus. It's just frustrating because we've got this "family" tattoo cartel staring right at me and I can't touch it despite being the only tattooist in the family.
    I used to make cakes.

o A huge number of typos have been viciously culled from the face of the game.

8->
  • Phoebus said:

And yet I still have have a typo that is classified. I feel cheated.
  • TarkentonTarkenton Traitor Bear
    That's because yours can't be reproduced.
  • Tremula said:
    Ayisdra bows to you - the lesson in Aeromancy is over.

Your skill in Aeromancy has risen to Transcendent.
    You have gained the Cyclone ability! To see more information, check out AB AEROMANCY CYCLONE.

!!!
    "She moves her strati like a cyclone, and she makes people fly all night long!"
    The apple is cold, crisp, and sour as the juices fill your mouth. As you consume the fruit, you glimpse, for a moment, a massive, shadowy figure, Her snow-white hair framing a perfect, icy-eyed visage. Beneath you, a vast, perfect web of silken strands lies - and, for a moment, you realize that you too are part of it, weaver and strand both - and home.
  • Ayisdra said:
    Phoebus said:

For a bit of an insight into this: typos can be wildly different to fix in terms of difficulty. Typos in room descriptions or mob descriptions are super easy, whilst there are some other typos that make us scream in horror when they're found (ikons are particularly painful).

So whilst your typo might seem simple, it may not actually be easy to fix. That's what tends to cause the delay. We haven't forgotten about them though :)
    Out of curiosity, where do design typos rank in the heirarchy? Ideally they're mostly eliminated before approval, but sometimes weird line breaks, spaces, or wrong words slip through.
    I used to make cakes.

• edited August 2015
    Rave to @Ilthilior for being a good sport to a horribly cruel riddle I threw at him. I couldn't stop laughing once he figured it out. Hahahaha.

Sorry not sorry.
  • Daraius said:
    Out of curiosity, where do design typos rank in the heirarchy? Ideally they're mostly eliminated before approval, but sometimes weird line breaks, spaces, or wrong words slip through.
    On the same level as room/mob description ones, except that the Charites have to take care of them.
  • Maylea said:
    Ayisdra said:
    Phoebus said:

For a bit of an insight into this: typos can be wildly different to fix in terms of difficulty. Typos in room descriptions or mob descriptions are super easy, whilst there are some other typos that make us scream in horror when they're found (ikons are particularly painful).

So whilst your typo might seem simple, it may not actually be easy to fix. That's what tends to cause the delay. We haven't forgotten about them though :)
    My typo is just a def line thing, I would think this would be in the same thing as an description.

But that is interesting. I would figured fixing typo would just be going to the file, fixing it and that being it, taking all of 20-60seconds per typo.
    Ayisdra said:
    My typo is just a def line thing, I would think this would be in the same thing as an description.

Is it the numbus? That's the first one I reported when I came back. Nnnnumbus.
This discussion has been closed.