Lack of Raves V: Stark Ravin' Glad

Comments

• Kethaera said:
    Arcanis said:
    Ixion said:

bahahhahahahahahah

Damn straight we're cowards. We took on 3 v 1, at one point 4 v 1 org fight. We should be ashamed.

P.S: Down with Eroee
    Aww... but you know, I enjoyed trash talking with you, Arcanis. And you motivated me to practice debating. Raves for that.

@Kethaera I seem to have this effect on people. They get such a fury with me that they put their time into learning something new just to somehow beat/stop me. From attacking them, to chopping trees (here's looking at you wyrdenwood/druid flexers), to even doing certain quests. I expected as much that after shattering you twice, you would go out of your way to enhance your debating for a rematch.

Im such a catalyst

• edited August 2015
    Tridemon said:
    I was pretty damn sure that when you and Azula both got shattered, we were pretty much done. It came down to village feelings that'd been built up beforehand, I think. ... Also, the fact that @Akyaevin left was a blessing.

I stayed up almost two hours past my bedtime as it was. And it went on for another hour? Ugh.

The repeated mistings of Adaeze are to blame!
  • CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    Arcanis said:
    Kethaera said:
    Arcanis said:
    Ixion said:

bahahhahahahahahah

Damn straight we're cowards. We took on 3 v 1, at one point 4 v 1 org fight. We should be ashamed.

P.S: Down with Eroee
    Aww... but you know, I enjoyed trash talking with you, Arcanis. And you motivated me to practice debating. Raves for that.

@Kethaera I seem to have this effect on people. They get such a fury with me that they put their time into learning something new just to somehow beat/stop me. From attacking them, to chopping trees (here's looking at you wyrdenwood/druid flexers), to even doing certain quests. I expected as much that after shattering you twice, you would go out of your way to enhance your debating for a rematch.

Im such a catalyst

Oh please, you're low rent version of an actual griefer. You're not Beyonce, you're Michelle.

• ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    I received a TF from Senpai @Drocilla! Still waiting on that cursed fascinator though ;)
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • edited August 2015
    Raves to @Sedanas for putting up with me being a grumpyhead. In my defense couldn't find the Zerbert emote(I kept thinking it was called rasberry)....
    Raves to @Ixion for apparantly taking time out of his busy to schedule to chase me around to shatter me. Nice to know I'm hi priority. xD
    Seriously, no salt, if I was more awake that would have been very fun, as it was I went to bed before it ended.

FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• Azula said:
    That was one of the longest struggles for a village that I have been!

Raves to @Tridemon and @Taevyn who were there from start to finish!

Raves to @Aeldra and @Kali who came later and gave us renewed hope!

Raves to lovely friends, who came to our aid @Elanorwen @Barrin @Haghan @Avurekhos @Kethaera and others I might have missed!

And most importantly raves to the perseverance of our competitors as well! @Akyaevin @Ixion @Eritheyl @Ilthilior @Sedanas @Xaldrin @Tanin and even @Arcanis and @Camberre too!

It was a nice, clean fight without unnecessary trash talking! Everyone was so focused!

<3 
    Well debated.
  • Arcanis said:

Im such a catalyst

Whatever reason people spend credits to flex anything for, Arcanis, to "beat/stop" you is probably below the very last item on their list. This is the kind of oblivious delusionalism a person needs to think that other people expend any kind of effort to "beat/stop" you:

• That video... LOL
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    beat/stop sounds like a good name for a pop and lock dance crew.
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    He does make people want to kill him, so there's that I suppose?

• Let it go, guys... embrace the raves.
    "Chairwoman," Princess Setisoki states, holding up a hand in a gesture for her to stop and returning the cup. "That would be quite inappropriate. One of the males will serve me."
  • ShuyinShuyin The pug life chose me.
    "raves"
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    I wish I could rave about having a place to chat about random tidbits that weren't necessarily raves or quotes. Delete posts, slap offenders, everyone is happy.

edited August 2015

edit: raves for drag queens.
    A rave for mods who make sure we only think happy thoughts, so that visitors coming to our forums won't think people are unhappy.

Another rave for drag races queens.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • NochtNocht Glomdoring
    I think we were pretty clear about what should be in this thread.

If people want to discuss having a rant section on the forums, make a new thread.
    It occurred to me today that I've never had a gay male character. Most of mine are hetero or asexual, with one or two lesbians.

I should change that.
  • Well I guess I was wrong about Ardmore's kid then, lol.
    Oh, no. Subotai is straight, he's just comfortable flirting with anyone.
    Nocht said:
    I think we were pretty clear about what should be in this thread.

If people want to discuss having a rant section on the forums, make a new thread.
    I....but...they did that like 3 days ago and it was shut down immediately. Mixed signals. :(
  • Raves at @Zvoltz for talking about me! yay! i'm special! :P

Also raves at Him for being back! we luff you! <3
  • TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    Every time I get complimented by a Halli god, even though I'm as big a @Drocilla follower as you can be, I feel a little sense of pride. That's two out of three, so far.
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
This discussion has been closed.