QUOTES 8: THE QUOTING

Comments

• TurnusTurnus The Big Bad Wolf
    Unless it was changed recently without me knowing, if you have armor about to decay you can get a forger (assuming you can find one) to smelt it down for commodities. Will save a decent chunk of coins if you're a newbie.

~--------------**--------------~

The original picture of Turnus is still viewable here, again by Feyrll.
  • SiamSiam Whispered Voice

Dauphine Salome Nightshade, the White Weaver says, "I will take you to Avechna's Peak or the Great Stage of Glomdoring or the Great Library of Glomdoring."

Nia Peedia says, "The World Library is absolutely fantastic, isn't it, Salome?"

A wandering bard exclaims, "Salome, I am following you. You do know where we are going, right? It has been a long travel already and there are many waiting to see me grace the stage!"

A thoughtful scholar says, "Salome, I am following you. You haven't forgotten where one of the Great Libraries is, have you?"

A wandering bard exclaims, "Salome, I am following you. You do know where we are going, right? It has been a long travel already and there are many waiting to see me grace the stage!"

A thoughtful scholar says, "Salome, I am following you. You haven't forgotten where one of the Great Libraries is, have you?"

Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• That spam is fucking awful </3

Why do they talk so much

• They just love me. Obviously.
    The apple is cold, crisp, and sour as the juices fill your mouth. As you consume the fruit, you glimpse, for a moment, a massive, shadowy figure, Her snow-white hair framing a perfect, icy-eyed visage. Beneath you, a vast, perfect web of silken strands lies - and, for a moment, you realize that you too are part of it, weaver and strand both - and home.
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Ellowyn arrives, following RandomGuy.

Ellowyn d'Murani, of the Insatiable Night says, "Next time, don't pat me on the head and noogie me
    then."

Ellowyn leaves, following RandomGuy.

context unimportant.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • Siam said:

Dauphine Salome Nightshade, the White Weaver says, "I will take you to Avechna's Peak or the Great Stage of Glomdoring or the Great Library of Glomdoring."

That's impressive. How many did you lose to random bard timeouts before that, to collect so many at once?

Mayor Steingrim, the Grand Schema says to you, "Well, as I recall you kinda leave a mark whereever you go."
  • Riluna said:
    Siam said:

That's impressive. How many did you lose to random bard timeouts before that, to collect so many at once?
    She only got 8 bards?
    FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• And twelve scholars! When I try to do that, by the time I get back home there's only half of the buggers still following.

I think it's impressive. :)

Mayor Steingrim, the Grand Schema says to you, "Well, as I recall you kinda leave a mark whereever you go."
  • Riluna said:
    And twelve scholars! When I try to do that, by the time I get back home there's only half of the buggers still following.

I think it's impressive. :)
    Meh.
    I've never had ANY scholars or bards run off unless I sit at the nexus with them or run off to help with a domoth or something. Now the pilgrims on the other hand....

• edited September 2015
    Enyalida said:
    As far as I am aware, headbutt has the same chance to get past summon resistance as gust. It has some other slight advantages that don't help in this particular scenario. But okay!

Ahem, reason why I suggested headbutt is because it has the advantage of both moving someone, stunning them, and the stag user would recover balance fast enough to get into the room of the target to heatbutt again. I recall one time being headbutted several rooms into the moonhart and being able to get a single command in. Im not complaining it is OP, since resistance makes any push skills balanced, im saying it is better to use than gust or kick.

P.S: Sap for bigger effect :D
  • EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    Headbutt doesn't stun.
  • EritheylEritheyl ** Trigger Warning **
    (Ilthilior's Squad): Ilthilior says, "No, no, no. My motivations are hate imbued."

(Ilthilior's Squad): Ilthilior says, "I just mask it."

(Ilthilior's Squad): Esca says, "Heh, Fain joke."
    Crumkane, Lord of Epicurean Delights says, "WAS IT INDEED ON FIRE, ERITHEYL."

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."
  • Enyalida said:
    Headbutt doesn't stun.
    was it push off-balance? I cant recall
  • You may be thinking of headslam.
    Tackle, he'd be thinking of tackle for a stunning movement skill.
  • SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    edited September 2015
    Idk, whenever I use the hairflip emote it stuns people and moves hearts.
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• Enyalida said:

Hmm, I seem to just recall a member of you headbutting me through several rooms towards the moonhart and me being unable to stop it. No clue.
  • Sylandra said:
    What is even happening in our family tree.

Why are my great-grandkids hitting on my husband.

:|
    Keeping the bloodline pure.
  • edited September 2015
    Edit: Wrong thread. Whoops.

The apple is cold, crisp, and sour as the juices fill your mouth. As you consume the fruit, you glimpse, for a moment, a massive, shadowy figure, Her snow-white hair framing a perfect, icy-eyed visage. Beneath you, a vast, perfect web of silken strands lies - and, for a moment, you realize that you too are part of it, weaver and strand both - and home.
  • You smile warmly at a female lucidian villager and place a hand around her shoulder, then whisper many outlandish promises of what awaits her in the dark forest into her ear.
    A female lucidian villager slaps her knee and declares that, by the gods, the Village of Talthos should follow the Free Collective of Glomdoring after all!
    Shouts rise up from the Village of Talthos, as its denizens loudly pledge themselves to the Free Collective of Glomdoring.

Woot, never got the final influence before!

• SynkarinSynkarin Nothing to see here
    Arcanis said:
    Enyalida said:

Hmm, I seem to just recall a member of you headbutting me through several rooms towards the moonhart and me being unable to stop it. No clue.

Headbutt knocks off balance when you use it, increasingly so if in stagform (according to the AB) Tackle definitely doesn't stun, it just moves people.

Everiine said:
    "'Cause the fighting don't stop till I walk in."
    -Synkarin's Lament.
  • RiviusRivius Your resident wolf puppy
    Tackle stuns
    edited September 2015
    That was me who headbutted Arcanis into the nexus (at least, I've done it to a few people), but I will set up briar walls and use beastgust as well. The off balance is not enough to get back from using it, move to the target, and headbutt again before they come back on balance.

EDIT: But you got us. We've secretly been hiding what an amazingly op skillset Stag is ;p
  • SynkarinSynkarin Nothing to see here
    Better than you make it out to be ;)

Everiine said:
    "'Cause the fighting don't stop till I walk in."
    -Synkarin's Lament.
  • @Varen is a sweet liar.

You read what is written on a parchment letter peppered with pawprints:
      .\\Y\\\\Y\\Y\\\\\.
     .\\\Y\X\Y\\\X\\'_ _)
    ,\\\\\\\\\XY\\\' ' '_
    X\\X\\\Y\\\\X\___ ,__@
     ''\(,,,)\Y\\(,,,)--'
    -V

....but this made my day! DANKS for the hedgehog!
                                                                  Sao <3 Pandy