Tweets VII: Tweet Child of Mine

Comments

• To be fair, even if Marcella didn't burn the bridge, there wouldn't have been very many Glom people around to cross it last year. I might have made more of an effort to wake up at 4am to join in, I suppose, but even putting me into the picture, it would only have been 3 Gloms or so. Not sure how much difference it would've made.

• XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    edited October 2015
    There were four of us around (three with Celest, one with Gaudy).  It probably would've made a difference, especially with Bonds.  Outcome might have been the same in the end, but the battles would've been different.

PS:
    (Peasantface): Celina says, "I'm trying to convince astraea to come back."
    14262h, 8581m, 6865e, 10p, 26660en, 26660w mBelrxk<>-
    (Peasantface): Celina says, "And be NS rep."

*Lusternia crashes, and experiences a rollback*

Thanks, Celina.
  • CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    edited October 2015
    I'm sorry our united power is too great for Lusternia to handle.

edit: Or @Viravain rolled everything back so that it was never said. #falsememory
  • Seeking team for wargames!
  • I'd go with you buddy but multi-warrior bad /sarcasm
  • RiviusRivius Your resident wolf puppy
    edited October 2015
    yup! Sorry for being such a bumbling idiot! I get so confused these days.

#gettingold
  • SynkarinSynkarin Nothing to see here
    I had fun, definitely didn't realize my head was so wounded, made us super paranoid second time around.

I'll post the logs later, they were good fights

Thanks @Thalkros, @Lothringen, @Shuyin - Goon squad rolls again, albeit different goons this time.

Everiine said:
    "'Cause the fighting don't stop till I walk in."
    -Synkarin's Lament.
  • ShuyinShuyin The pug life chose me.
    edited October 2015
    Yay

P.S. My teddy's name is Grizzly Winkie.
  • RiviusRivius Your resident wolf puppy
    Logs up on the logs forum! Don't laugh at my idiocy. >.<
  • edited October 2015
    Longest vengeance game ever.

Also...

You are the protector, able to use your faith to protect one person each night from harm and ensure
    their safety. As you are a generous soul, you cannot use your power to protect yourself.
    You find yourself within the crumbling sanctuary of your home city, barely surviving after countless
    months of repelling invaders from the south. The repeated attacks have left the citizenry weary and
    the city itself in a poor state indeed, but you have managed to persevere to such a degree that the
    foreign armies have stopped attacking altogether. Recent months have revealed that they have simply
    taken a different approach, however - covert assassins from the foreign government have infiltrated
    your city and are slowly picking off the remaining population one by one! The citizens must band
    together and rout the assassins from their midst before they are destroyed from within!

It is now night zero.

You wake up and start thinking about who you will protect tonight.

then...

You are jolted from your sleep by a sudden noise at the foot of your bed. You open your eyes to see
    a burly figure looming over you, a heavy club raised high in both hands. Before you can even open
    your mouth to scream, the club whistles through the air with deadly force, sending you tumbling into
    blackness with a horrible sound like a melon bursting. You have been slain by the vigilante!

It is now day one.
  • FOR THE CREDITS!
  • TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    @LOTHRINGEN I HATE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • Every game ever, the silent ones get ripped apart except this one where Loth does it (1 emote and 1 statement related to nothing), and wins as blocker who obviously knows who the assassins are. I give it a 80% chance he let several populace die to get more creddies.

Haha!  That was pretty nuts.
  • Shedrin said:
    Worst vengeance game ever.

Fixed. That was a pain to watch.
    Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.
  • It took so long, but overall the result was pretty interesting.
    The apple is cold, crisp, and sour as the juices fill your mouth. As you consume the fruit, you glimpse, for a moment, a massive, shadowy figure, Her snow-white hair framing a perfect, icy-eyed visage. Beneath you, a vast, perfect web of silken strands lies - and, for a moment, you realize that you too are part of it, weaver and strand both - and home.
    I'd be interested in a logof the game!

Everiine said:
    -Synkarin's Lament.
  • TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    If I had been on Mush, maybe, but Mudlet doesn't store enough for me to have it anymore. :(
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • It was so long and dull....yet we couldnt look away. It was like one of those cheesy soap operas that keep you hanging on cliffpoints for weeks before finally climaxing.
  • SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game
    /blows 400 credits on cloaking gem

/logs in, is immediately discovered and dragged into Battlechess anyway

:((
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • Sylandra said:

Doesn't hide you from cwho/gwho. Could try hiding away in a manse but even then people would probably notice you.
  • SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game
    It was two seconds in, though! Two seconds.
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • Sylandra said:
    Perhaps they have one of those artifacts that tells you when someone signs in. Or you are just that noticeable.
  • SilvanusSilvanus The Sparrowhawk
    Or just say no.
    2014/04/19 01:38:01 - Leolamins drained 2000000 power to raise Silvanus as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2014/07/23 05:01:29 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Munsia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:07 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Arimisia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:58 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Lavinya as a Vernal Ascendant.
  • Am I the only person who thinks that the guy you give the rabbits to in the Czigany Wayfaire is the one eating them, and not his beasts?
    With an exasperated sigh, you say, "One moment please, I'm threatening a muffin in a box!"
  • Sylandra said:

I will always know. Always.
  • Sylandra said:
    We won though! And you were a part of it! And you didn't even have to do any fighting!
  • You have cured inquisition.
    136h, 5554m, 6300e, 4p, 26400en, 26400w Belrxp<>- (XBHSP***spr) {27.3104} -1692

I wasn't so lucky

:(

I hate 'run or die' tactics

Everiine said:
    -Synkarin's Lament.
This discussion has been closed.