What are you playing?

Comments

• Lerad said:

So, pokemon just got released over here. But after fiddling with it for a bit, I decided this was better.

image:D

So jealous. It usually takes aaaaages for Etrian Odyssey games to be released here in Norway. EO is awesome!
    Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.
  • SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game
    So I'm playing Crusader Kings 2, minding my own business, when my King of Italy becomes possessed. Complete with a Voice of Satan modifier.

Now, my sweet young cousin, who I raised as a mentor, is a Duke of a diplomatic and charitable disposition. He enjoys carousing. We are Best Friends at 100 opinion. He's invited me over to his house for a party.

And then... while my host is sleeping... I get this.
    An opportunity to EAT HIM. To make this perfectly clear, if I eat him, Duke Sergio is going to die. Totally dead. But if I don't eat him, I get the craven trait. CK2, wtf. WTF?!
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
    What's more concerning: becoming a cannibal and eating my cousin/best friend only results in a -10 negative opinion from my vassals. And, and! I gain 3 martial points! And a 10% combat skill boost! Why does this game want me to be a cannibal so badly?!
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • PortiusPortius Likes big books, cannot lie
    Because the point of Crusader Kings is absolute depravity? An advertised feature in the next DLC is improved torture and execution, complete with sound effects. Gotta add incentives for being a monster, or else people would never do it. Especially because anyone that you're likely to eat is probably a friend and ally, because carousing. So there's a cost to the eating.
    Any sufficiently advanced pun is indistinguishable from comedy.
  • MaligornMaligorn Windborne
    edited August 2016
    You'll find that Teradrim, Indorani and Carnifex are probably more OP than any kind of OP that Lusternia has managed to muster.

EDIT: Just for a taste, Teradrim are basically warriors, guardians and melders rolled into one class.

• LuceLuce Fox Populi
    edited August 2016
    :-O

EDIT: To actually contribute - Legion prerelease stuff hits tonight. I AM NOT PREPARED.

...but I have been playing around on a Pokémon based MU* called Pokefusion. If Kalos' schtick is Mega-evolution, and Alola's is Z-Powers, then Kasei's is fusing with Pokémon to make hybrid forms. It's been interesting.
  • TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    Sounds familliar for some reason...I just can't put my finger on it.

* * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
    Luce said:

:-O

EDIT: To actually contribute - Legion prerelease stuff hits tonight. I AM NOT PREPARED.

...but I have been playing around on a Pokémon based MU* called Pokefusion. If Kalos' schtick is Mega-evolution, and Alola's is Z-Powers, then Kasei's is fusing with Pokémon to make hybrid forms. It's been interesting.

Ahaha I am 99% sure I tried that game once! I had a Misdreavus fusion-ha but I forget what with. :-?
    Daraius said:
  • LuceLuce Fox Populi
    *cough* If it's the same game, he/she fusion-ha'd with you.
    LOL omg I think you're right. This explains why I can't remember! Ahaha.
    Daraius said:
  • edited August 2016
    Shaman is the best class in my opinion.
  • Maligorn said:

You'll find that Teradrim, Indorani and Carnifex are probably more OP than any kind of OP that Lusternia has managed to muster.

EDIT: Just for a taste, Teradrim are basically warriors, guardians and melders rolled into one class.

I went with a fire related guild, because cross game fire griefing is the best.
  • Tremula said:

Sounds familliar for some reason...I just can't put my finger on it.

Heh I have the first eidition blue eyes dragon and two black magicians.
  • ...Rolsand might be older than I thought he was.

• LuceLuce Fox Populi
    Well, I mean...he's calling them black magician rather than dark, so...
  • edited August 2016
    Your right it's called dark magician but black magician is another name for the card. And tbh Yugioh is the bomb diggity Pokemon can go burn in a ditch.
  • Bomb Diggity. Confirmed 90s kid.
  • PhoebusPhoebus tu fui, ego eris. Circumstances
    Playing some Elona+ again. My black cat just stared at a wild bat so hard that it started stripping. Why was a bat even wearing clothes in the first place?

• EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    Been binging on Lord of the Rings Online again. 10 years gold and it's still got some of the most beautiful vistas and most well-crafted landscapes, even in the older regions.
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • Who plays Achaea and wants to be friends? Preferably in Mhaldor, I guess.
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Phoebus said:
    Playing some Elona+ again. My black cat just stared at a wild bat so hard that it started stripping. Why was a bat even wearing clothes in the first place? image
    I've watched enough hentai to know where this is going.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • PhoebusPhoebus tu fui, ego eris. Circumstances
    Shaddus said:
    Phoebus said:
    Playing some Elona+ again. My black cat just stared at a wild bat so hard that it started stripping. Why was a bat even wearing clothes in the first place? image
    I've watched enough hentai to know where this is going.
    The bat was killed before it finished stripping and I continued to pick vegetables while my pets killed every small animal on the farm. The end.
  • I've tried to play Achaea but since Ashtan's Vanguards are unactive I could never do so.
  • I've been playing Don't Starve. In the past three days I've lasted around 17-18 days of play. I'm hooked. I love it, I hate it.
    The apple is cold, crisp, and sour as the juices fill your mouth. As you consume the fruit, you glimpse, for a moment, a massive, shadowy figure, Her snow-white hair framing a perfect, icy-eyed visage. Beneath you, a vast, perfect web of silken strands lies - and, for a moment, you realize that you too are part of it, weaver and strand both - and home.
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    Am I a bad person for playing Pokemon Uranium as my first Pokemon game?
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • Salome said:
    I've been playing Don't Starve. In the past three days I've lasted around 17-18 days of play. I'm hooked. I love it, I hate it.
    I've been thinking of getting that once I have a better job. 

Avurekhos says, "Dylara's a PvP menace in my eyes, totes rekting face."

The eye of Dylara materialises in your hands and flings itself around your neck, tightening incomprehensibly until it is irremovable.
    Perfectly clean, this eyeball has been wrenched from the socket of Dylara. It has been animated by some unusual force, constantly looking around itself as if in shock or fear. It is bathed in a light covering of white flames that roll endlessly over its surface. A single chain of empyreal metal pierces either side of the eye, allowing it to be worn around the neck.

Daraius said:
    I don't even know what this is. RIP Pokemon Yellow. :heartbreak:
    Daraius said:
  • Sylandra said:
    Daraius said:
    I don't even know what this is. RIP Pokemon Yellow. :heartbreak:
    It's a fan project that has now been taken down (I missed it! :<)

Avurekhos says, "Dylara's a PvP menace in my eyes, totes rekting face."

The eye of Dylara materialises in your hands and flings itself around your neck, tightening incomprehensibly until it is irremovable.
    Perfectly clean, this eyeball has been wrenched from the socket of Dylara. It has been animated by some unusual force, constantly looking around itself as if in shock or fear. It is bathed in a light covering of white flames that roll endlessly over its surface. A single chain of empyreal metal pierces either side of the eye, allowing it to be worn around the neck.