What are you playing?

Comments

• EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    edited September 2016
    Finished Obduction, and it's the first puzzle game (especially from Cyan) where I didn't have to look up the solution to a puzzle--huzzah! But not necessarily because it was easy, but because the puzzles all made sense and flowed with my brain (except the couple I brute-forced the solution on). It was also fun to tease out bits of the backstory and figure out what happened.

Though I still managed to get the two bad endings before getting the good ending.
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    I bought the Sierra bundle but all I've really played so far is Caesar 3, and I've played the heck out of it.
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • PortiusPortius Likes big books, cannot lie
    You are in for a treat when you hit King's Quest VI. I don't endorse the rest of the series so much, but that one is a masterpiece.
    Any sufficiently advanced pun is indistinguishable from comedy.
  • Among Sierra's games, I was also a fan of the Quest for Glory and Gabriel Knight series.

• Replaying Undertale since it's been a year since it came out. I still just think about that game all the time
  • I found XCOM 2 half off (it's about $80 in Canada), so picked it up. Currently replaying XCOM: Enemy Unknown to catch up, since I never finished it before. I did try XCOM 2 but was sad that my laptop had to play it on the minimum graphics. :( 

Avurekhos says, "Dylara's a PvP menace in my eyes, totes rekting face."

The eye of Dylara materialises in your hands and flings itself around your neck, tightening incomprehensibly until it is irremovable.
    Perfectly clean, this eyeball has been wrenched from the socket of Dylara. It has been animated by some unusual force, constantly looking around itself as if in shock or fear. It is bathed in a light covering of white flames that roll endlessly over its surface. A single chain of empyreal metal pierces either side of the eye, allowing it to be worn around the neck.

• EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    Played a couple hours of the Stanley Parable last night. I was cracking up!
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • Trudging through the Batman: Arkham series. Currently on the second, Arkham City. My god, the combat in this game is superb!

• NEW PATCH IN HOTS. Digging this new battleground.
  • SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game
    Not playing it yet, but definitely planning to run a game of Dread after hearing @Portius vouch for it. Horror tabletop roleplaying with Jenga towers?! Yes please.
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Listened to a couple of them on a podcast, they seem pretty fun.  Also pretty simple.  "You want to succeed in this task you chose to do, right?  Right?  Then pull a brick!  Oh, you knocked over the tower while trying to determine if your phone had service?  Darn.  Your phone just killed you."
  • I've found a mod that apparently creates Stardew Valley multiplayer. I haven't had a chance to try it yet, but once I properly lasso a couple friends I'm gonna build the greatest farm ever.
    Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.
  • So just wondering, are any of you folks that play WoW interested in Mythic Dungeons? The small friend group I usually play with doesn't actually have enough to do them. xD
  • LuceLuce Fox Populi
    I might can cat it up. I'd offer to bear with you, but I don't even know how to bear, and my claws are not as sharp as my fangs. Which are quite sharp. 

I need to learn how to tree at some point tho.
  • My gaming life was pretty much just Lusty for a while, but I'm looking to pick up those old Hanako Games stuff sometime. Also (belatedly) trying out Fire Emblem Awakening.

Age: forever 28 / Sex: female / Location: where the Fates can't reach

• Thanks to a friend, I stumbled upon Elsinore. Who wouldn't want to save Hamlet and company from their tragic deaths? So I am quite excited for its release.
  • LuceLuce Fox Populi
    Wandering around Melemele island. 
    Super sad and upset that we're getting another fighter for a fire starter. Again.
  • Luce said:
    Wandering around Melemele island. 
    Super sad and upset that we're getting another fighter for a fire starter. Again.
    Super depressed about it again, will download the demo when I get home. I just hate how the other two starters look, maybe I'll just never evolve the fire kitten.

The eye of Dylara materialises in your hands and flings itself around your neck, tightening incomprehensibly until it is irremovable.
    Perfectly clean, this eyeball has been wrenched from the socket of Dylara. It has been animated by some unusual force, constantly looking around itself as if in shock or fear. It is bathed in a light covering of white flames that roll endlessly over its surface. A single chain of empyreal metal pierces either side of the eye, allowing it to be worn around the neck.

• LuceLuce Fox Populi
    Theory goes it's dark, but even if so, it goes from quadrupedal cute thing to bipedal fighter. It doesn't help at ALL that I think the design itself looks dumb, and I love Owliver Queen 
  • Fire kitten all the way!

• LuceLuce Fox Populi
    Also, Dragon, Rat (kind of, if you squint), Cock, Monkey, Boar, Dog(ish), and Tiger down. Horse, Turtle if you count non-starters. We're left with Rabbit, Snake, and Sheep, all of which will be very interesting to see.
  • I definitely want to see the fire sheep.

• LuceLuce Fox Populi
    There are a couple floating around, but I like this one!

• TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    So team JNPR got released yesterday, and since it's my 'treat yo self' week, I went ahead and got it. Anyone else playing RWBY Grimm Eclipse and want to have some antics with me trying to level Jaune?
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • Stardew Valley ftw. My farm beats your farm!
  • SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game
    I've been playing Town of Salem on steam. Wow it's different from mafia. You have to think so quickly, and powers work differently, and aaaah!! (My favorite so far has been their variant of the Jester role. I just play really indecisive and unhelpful town, or clumsy mafia defending obvious bad guys. Trolling ftw.)
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    Booted up RCT2 in mild anticipation of Planet Coaster, wondering if it's possible to recapture the joy and satisfaction park building gave me as a kid.
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    Mica said:

Also (belatedly) trying out Fire Emblem Awakening.
    See you next year.

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• A friend gave me a digital copy of Dishonored. So, this'll be fun.
    The purpose of writing is to inflate weak ideas, obscure pure reasoning, and inhibit clarity. With a little practice, writing can be an intimidating and impenetrable fog!