The Meta Mafia Game - XENTHOS(Celina) WINS! Town also wins!

Comments

• I don't think Tremula's explanation cleared things up enough.

Vote: Tremula

What do we want to do tonight?
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    I get nervous when someone I don't trust at all votes. I really do hope Trem doesn't flip as town.

*votes for who I am voting.

• VivetVivet , of Cows and Crystals
    I think that's 6/7, no?

Are we ready to proceed?

• TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    I mean I don't want to be, but it seems it's time.

I will not fail a lip synch for my life challenge to anyone but myself. 

* * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • LuceLuce Fox Populi
    I am. We need info, and unfortunately a 'seems fishy' is the best lead we got.
  • LuceLuce Fox Populi
    Oh, or that. That is why we refresh before posting.
  • When uncertain, go with the majority. 

"May this be the first of many new experiences for you, Heart of the Crescendo," Czixi says, smile quirking. "The future is an exciting place."

https://estelss16.deviantart.com/, visit if interested.
  • Pretty sure we were already at 7, so Tremula missed getting the last vote again.
  • SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game
    Votecount:
    Kiradawea/Xeii: Tremula (1)
    Tremula: Ushaara, Lavinya, Lehki, Portius, Fyler, Breandryn, Othero, Tremula, Xeii (9)

With 12 alive, that's a super-duper lynch!

(@Othero's Ampharos has used DISCHARGE! All daypowers have been BLOCKED for the remainder of this dayphase!)

---

Tremula presses her lips in a thin line as the surrounding players approach.

"None of you have the Charisma, Uniqueness, Nerve, and Talent to dethrone me," she sneers. "This is the second time you've tried to cancel me on these forums! But I can handle being up for elimination."

A series of set lights suddenly center on Tremula on-stage, illuminating her for all to see in a shiny sequins'd gown.

"I Will Survive" defiantly blares on the speakers. And Tremula wastes no time performing.

It is legendary, like Dida Ritz dethroning the Princess. It is like Roxxxy Andrews removing two, three wigs in a single glorious display of wigception. It is like Alyssa Edwards and Tatianna fighting for a triumphant return to All Stars.

Yass, gawd. It is all this and more.

Tremula looks at her audience as the song concludes, beaming, awaiting the inevitable promise that she can stay.

"Sashay away," someone says instead, and she's kicked to the curb like Coco Montrese caught in a shake-and-go Beyonce wig. Her final screams are stifled underneath a throng of angry protesters, holding signs such as #Justice4Tatianna and #KatyaWasRobbed. 

Ain't that always the way, though?

---

Tremula was...

You are: RuPaul, from the RuPaul's Drag Race Mafia! [As made famous by Celina.]

Mama Ru, condragulations on your return to the Lusternia Forums! Do you even require an introduction? We think not, but for the uninitiated: you are a fierce drag queen with legs for days and a show so demanding that the forums couldn't even handle its mafia game to completion. You'll have to claw, snatch, and lip sync your way to the top this time around, and take no prisoners. You'll have only your Charisma, Uniqueness, Nerve, and Talent to get you through to the end. But bitches, you're back, and you're out for RuVenge against all these other middling mafia queen wannabes.

You win with the Meta Mafia. Because how dare they cancel your show's game?!

Your abilities are:
    Lip Sync for Your Life: You can demand that players currently under duress lip sync for their life. And then, the one you deem weakest shashays away. [One-time executioner power, lynch at half votes. Done via PM.]

Oh, Pit Crew!: You have an entire army of well-oiled, gorgeous, half-naked men ready to do your bidding. And they clean up real, real good, henny. [One-time janitor]

Your posting restrictions* demand you do at least ONE of the following per dayphase:
    Werking the G-I-F: Post a drag queen reaction shot gif to any post worthy of the fabulous lewks that show on your runway. Lady's choice!

Reading is Fundamental: You must post at least one witty, snide remark in reply to another player. We recommend more than one just for the fun of it, but one is the minimum. (Remember: reading is an art form, not an excuse to be crude. Be clever, not crass.)

**If you do not do this, your vote will not count for the dayphase.**

---

A tiny pokeball falls out of Tremula's pocket, unused. With a sudden flash, it vanishes, as if transferred by some unknown power present.

---

IT IS NOW NIGHT FOUR

You have 48 hours to send in your night actions. Day 5 will begun either when all actions are received, or the 48 hours are up.

Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • You would make me the villain. Also, did you really mention Dida and Princess in the same paragraph as Alyssa and Tatianna? Shame. SHHHAAAAME.
    Known Aliases: Celina/Cyndarin/Fire Jesus/The Night/That Bitch who griefed us
    Fyler said:
    You would make me the villain. Also, did you really mention Dida and Princess in the same paragraph as Alyssa and Tatianna? Shame. SHHHAAAAME.
    IT WAS A GOOD LIP SYNC AND I STAND BY INCLUDING IT
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • YOU WOULD, MALL QUEEN.
    Known Aliases: Celina/Cyndarin/Fire Jesus/The Night/That Bitch who griefed us
    Fyler said:
    YOU WOULD, MALL QUEEN.

Daraius said:
  • Known Aliases: Celina/Cyndarin/Fire Jesus/The Night/That Bitch who griefed us
    (Note: as of this moment, not all actions are in, but I want to inform you that I will be traveling the next few days, meaning the results of the night actions may be slightly delayed. Be assured I am keeping track, though, and will post the conclusions as soon as they are received and I am able!)
    Daraius said:
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    We are displeased.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • Pls stp
    edited February 2017
    night actions are in and I am on mobile, expect an update probably tonight EST

edit: lol I partied on a floor of lies jk travels end tomorrow so if not today definitely then
    Daraius said:
    NIGHT ACTIONS ARE IN AND I AM FINALLY WELL RESTED ENOUGH TO RESPOND TO THEM.

STAY TUNED FOR RESPONSE AND THE START OF THE DAYPHASE. FOR REALSIES.
    Daraius said:
    edited February 2017
    NIGHT FOUR HAS OFFICIALLY ENDED

Everything seems to be coming together very nicely! Everyone went to bed last night very confident they would wake up this morning, didn't they? It's so nice to feel like you're winning.

But while many of you were dreaming, a sudden screaming match woke you up. Let's review it, shall we?

"SYLANDRA! SYLANDRA, SAVE ME!" you could hear someone cry out.

"You can't ask the mod for help! That's cheating!" another voice screamed.

"This isn't cheating!" you heard a distinctly-Sylandran voice shriek back. "This is META MAFIA!"

The distinct clang of metal on metal rang out, causing you all to scurry to the usual forum meeting place, but by the time everyone had risen to their feet, nothing unusual seemed out of place.

Everyone was here and alive, safe and sound. For now, anyway.

Isn't it nice to have plot armor, sometimes?

Finally, you hear a soothing masculine voice ring out:

"And now, the weather:
    "

What a nice song!

---

IT IS NOW DAY FIVE
    With 11 alive, it takes 6 to lynch.
    Daraius said:
  • Well that's interesting. I'm gonna take that as somebody's night immunity got hit? 
    [/stealth edited, whoops]
    Daraius said:
    I had my first night message, hurrah! I went for a sail in a spaceship. Which given some of you already suspect me might make me look guilty, but I am what I say I am.

• ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    In Our benevolent wisdom and grace, We blocked Breandryn last night. The usual offerings may be left at the foot of Our shrine.
    You are welcome, shards.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • PortiusPortius Likes big books, cannot lie
    Protected Lehki. Not sure if the lack of deaths was someone bouncing off of my doctoring or something else. Sylandra calling it plot armor almost makes me think so, since my whole thing is writing a safe night for people, but I'm not sure I trust fluffy descriptions at all, and it clashes with calling for the mod.
    Any sufficiently advanced pun is indistinguishable from comedy.
  • I tried to investigate Lavinya, but she was nowhere to be found, so does sound like she was jailed. I didn't get any other messages, so if I was attacked and doctored I didn't notice it.
  • VivetVivet , of Cows and Crystals
    Just for you, @Sylandra

Okay! So, details.

I got Cyndaquil back at the very start of the night and it is still in the PC.

I've felt like Ushaara has the best shot at helping us locate scum at this point if he chooses well (investigations might be more shaky), so I gave him what I think might be a -better- pokémon in the hopes it can help keep him alive even if he goes unprotected. I don't know. Either way, we'll see! I hope you got your new friend, @Ushaara.

Oh yeah, and some shadowy nefarious person burst into my room and I hid behind my Shaymin while Sylandra did the hard work.

Because, ya'know, you have to expect Champion Alec to have Plot Armour. I just didn't mention it because mentioning it didn't serve any purpose to town at the time. Better if I look like a convenient target on a future night. But since the Purrloin's out of the bag, no need to be shy about that power anymore!

*heartylaugh*

• Aha, I kinda had a feeling it was going to be Vivet. Since Bre and Laviyna were blocked/jailed last night, that just leaves me suspecting Fyler as the killer then.