Tweets VI: The Tweetsixteenth

Comments

• ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    edited July 2015
    Nothing to see here.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • Yomoigu said:
    Logic puzzles are at the top of our list of fetishes, followed closely by fetch quests and mastermind.

What ever happened to good old "kill this" :(
  • Yomoigu said:
    Logic puzzles are at the top of our list of fetishes, followed closely by fetch quests and mastermind.
    Please learn new logic puzzles. Masterminds are everywhere.
  • Xeeth Labs has some original puzzles, if you're looking for uncommon puzzles. It has a rearranging tile puzzle and a nonogram (enjoyable, and not too difficult!)

Ixthiaxia has peg solitaire, while Mount Zaoka has magic squares. 

I haven't done many quests, there may be even more interesting puzzles out there!
  • edited July 2015
    Hmmmmm, who could this cold Orclach woman be, I wonder?

Edit: I should probably say this before the comments flood in but Makaela gladly consented! Thisisntaposttothrowshade

Onwards to Portius's request!

• RancouraRancoura the Last Nightwreathed Queen Canada
    Loving the ab detail.

Tonight amidst the mountaintops
    And endless starless night
    Singing how the wind was lost
    Before an earthly flight

• TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    Rude, Gaudiguch!
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • I saw a ton of Celestians get picked off, was wondering what happened :P

• Silvanus said:
    2015/07/09 04:42:02 - Taevyn stole 1 power by killing an imp

Well I guess I could no longer say that Taevyn raids only at 6-10am American time to avoid combat.
    I didn't anyway. Remember that time a few days ago, maybe a week, when all three of the people I took up died to the what, seven of you?
    ヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ☂ ɪᴛs ʀᴀɪɴɪɴɢ sᴀʟᴛ! ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ☂                                ヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`

• SilvanusSilvanus The Sparrowhawk
    Finally! After a year of calling you out, you've decided to raid at other times.

Progress can be made.

(Also, I wasn't there, or else you would've died, but we know that already! 18 versus 8)
    2014/04/19 01:38:01 - Leolamins drained 2000000 power to raise Silvanus as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2014/07/23 05:01:29 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Munsia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:07 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Arimisia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:58 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Lavinya as a Vernal Ascendant.
  • Silvanus said:
    Finally! After a year of calling you out, you've decided to raid at other times.

Progress can be made.

(Also, I wasn't there, or else you would've died, but we know that already! 18 versus 8)
    Those even numbers kicking in, yep.
    ヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ☂ ɪᴛs ʀᴀɪɴɪɴɢ sᴀʟᴛ! ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ☂                                ヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`

• SilvanusSilvanus The Sparrowhawk
    Since my return in 2010, it has been very rare for Magnagora to be on the winning side.

At one point, I was at 300 kills/300 deaths, and had 30 deaths to Viynain and Malarious apiece. They took up 20% of my total deaths, just to give you a perspective on "even" numbers. I've thrown myself at the suicide wall a bunch of times.

Let me know when your Supernals are dead, whomever takes Sands to rebuild the Star of Celest is dead, your Waterlords are dead, and you can't walk onto any elemental plane to hunt essence because there is a horde of people ganking anyone up there to prevent you from reraising Supernals. Oh, and you don't have any Supernals to give other essence to so you can't make Light Essence.

When that happens to you, we can talk about those even numbers kicking in.

Until then, just enjoy the god damned salt in your drink.
    2014/04/19 01:38:01 - Leolamins drained 2000000 power to raise Silvanus as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2014/07/23 05:01:29 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Munsia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:07 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Arimisia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:58 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Lavinya as a Vernal Ascendant.
    *click*

Can we get a change of topic?

• Switched from Night to Tracking, don't think I could be happier with the skillset (And the Direwolf, woof) since it's all about trapping and afflicting your opponents :D 

RIP Scent, miss you already ;-;

• RancouraRancoura the Last Nightwreathed Queen Canada
    edited July 2015
    So... was that an OOC sentiment or an IC sentiment on Marcella's part? Or are lines really that blurred these days?

Tonight amidst the mountaintops
    And endless starless night
    Singing how the wind was lost
    Before an earthly flight

• SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    Some things are better...leafy.
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    Silvanus said:
    (OOCCLAN): Marcella says, "If it's a Glom I don't care if they're a true nobo."

(OOCCLAN): Marcella says, "They need to be gone."

The things I have to deal with as Magnagoran city leader, and the people that some Magnagorns protect, just makes me wish I didn't play this sometimes.

#IveTriedToFixIt
    #AndFailed
    Well, you can come to Glom. We'll shower you with love.
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• edited July 2015
    Rancoura said:
    So... was that an OOC sentiment or an IC sentiment on Marcella's part? Or are lines really that blurred these days?

Edited to avoid flame war ._.

• The solution is quite obvious:

#DeleteGlom
  • Arcanis said:
    The solution is quite obvious:

#DeleteGlom
    You can't delete us! Who are you gonna RP dark and brooding with? Serenwilde?

• ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Yeah, that whole thing where she was telling people oocly to kill themselves and then got shrubbed for homophobic slurs must have been a fluke.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • Consider that horse beaten?

You guys are so cranky!  It's summer folks! Go outside, smile while your skin sizzles :D
    Take great care of yourselves and each other.
  • CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    Traffic accidents made me late for work so I didn't have time for starbucks. I am cranky.
  • Finally finished that commission for @Portius ! Hallifax Monks WHEN?!?!?!

Feel free to use the idea if you want, @Estarra ;^)

This discussion has been closed.