Character breakdown

Comments

• DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    edited June 2019
    I probably should do an update to see if anything about Daraius has changed since 2014...
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • Synl said:

If he ruled the world, you'd best expect: an endless forest, Glumki making out with Selene.

I'm sorry, what?
    Her voice firm and commanding, Terentia, the Even Bladed says to you, "You have kept your oath to Me, Parhelion. You have sworn to maintain Justice in these troubled times."

Yet if a boon be granted me, unworthy as I am, let it be for a steady hand with a clear eye and a fury most inflaming.
  • Don't shame the fae!
  • Lief said:
    Hi everyone! I hope to play again soon and did this as a refresher for myself.

Character: Lief Myeras-Silvermoon

THE ESSENTIALS

Race: Faeling
    Guild: Sowers of the Last Seed
    City/Commune: Serenwilde
    Order: Maylea

THE LOOK

Hair: Reddish brown, androgynous pixie cut
    Eyes: grey with swirls of shifting prismatic colour
    Height: tall for a faeling, still shorter than just about everyone else
    Build: lean, androgynous
    Defining Features: Dragonfly wings, antlers
    Piercings: None
    Scars: None
    Tattoos: None

PERSONALITY

Strengths: Undying curiosity, unyielding optimism
    Weaknesses: Expects a lot from herself and, as a result, cheerfully expects others to move heaven and earth alongside her
    Attitude: Cheerful, enthusiastic
    Morals: Learn from others' perspectives to fully understand the world, protect what is pure
    Pet Peeves: She's pretty unflappable/blindly optimistic about others' intentions. Maybe receiving a rating of 4 instead of 5 on a stage production? 
    Best way to piss her off: Hurt someone else intentionally, outside of the context of warfare.
    Best way to get on her good side: Produce for the stage or library, participate in her productions, or failing all that, at least show up and be her biggest fan.

FAVOURITES

Colour: Yellow
    Tertiary: Shamanism
    Tertiary Skill: Hmm, trying to remember...WalkingTrance?
    Primary Skill: Druidry (the only one she's had so far?)
    Location: There's a prayer room in Maylea's temple she loves to meditate in
    God/Goddess: Maylea!
    Guild Master/House Head: Feyr's the only one she's ever really known
    Artifact: Umm...
    Commodity: Vellum 
    Animal: Fox
    Item owned: She no longer has it, but Maylea painted a pretty daffodil for her once. Otherwise, I think she still has a pendant Thetis gave out to people
    Village/forest/region: Maylea's Godrealm, also Hoaracle's Godrealm is/was really cool if that hasn't changed. Also Ethereal Serenwilde.
    NPC: Sparrow
    Memory: Her very first performance on stage and the reaction it drew from everyone. She lives to emulate it!
    Song: I hadn't really thought about it! Maybe if All in the Golden Afternoon from Alice in Wonderland were ported into the game? <.< https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tTD2-Jzj1vw
    Drink: any of the liquors you need to drink to properly read the Last Seed

MINDSET

Goals: Learn combat (one day, maybe, hopefully)
    Ambitions: Become one of Serenwilde's foremost stagewrights 
    Nemesis: Good question?
    Rival: Kistan <3
    Best Friend: Her sisters/father, Udilya, Naevari, Faythe...there are probably others, too, but it's been a while and I have logs saved with those folks for sure! <3 
    Idol: Tristanna. She sees her mother as an incredibly selfless and strong paragon of Serenwilde ideals. Lendren, too, for his/her proliferation of plays on the Serenwilde stage
    Best personal achievement: Whenever she can get someone else to commit and perform on stage with her and they follow through
    Worst personal achievement: Missing out on the very Maylea-focused end of year event :(
    Proudest moment: Lots she feels she can be proud of, but maybe taking the very first step she took to join Maylea's order is the one that sparked all the others (from working on the stage to joining the Sowers to everything else she's ever done)
    Most shameful moment: Once being privy to a very awkward argument/power clash. Being asked to instigate a coup (though she didn't agree to do it at all - she is just _really not a coup-participating sort_)
    If she could make one wish: she'd probably just wish for more wishes, then give those wishes away (while keeping one for herself and wishing that everyone's wishes bring no undue harm to others)

SUMMARY

Why you should hate her: She does a very good job of listening to you explain why she should #Come2<org name here>. She'll ask questions about it and about your beliefs, and maybe you'll hope it's gonna work out, but it will always all happen with _no payoff for you_.
    Why you should love her: Because she really does want to see everyone genuinely happy, unclouded by Taint, Wyrd, and self-deception.
    Why you should fear her: She could probably run a really good mudslinging piece on you, published for immortality, on the stage if she were so inclined
    Why she is harmless: Plotting and being spiteful are really not in her nature
    If she ruled the world, you'd best expect: no conflict would be fought with weapons - everything would be *talked through* until everyone can walk away equally happy/disappointed with the outcome
    There are new sisters that you haven't met yet ☺️
    You are startled as a lemon meringue pie bounces harmlessly off you after being thrown at you by Mysrai.
  • Coraline said:
    Lief said:
    Hi everyone! I hope to play again soon and did this as a refresher for myself.

Character: Lief Myeras-Silvermoon

THE ESSENTIALS

Race: Faeling
    Guild: Sowers of the Last Seed

THE LOOK

Hair: Reddish brown, androgynous pixie cut
    Eyes: grey with swirls of shifting prismatic colour
    Height: tall for a faeling, still shorter than just about everyone else
    Build: lean, androgynous
    Defining Features: Dragonfly wings, antlers

PERSONALITY

Strengths: Undying curiosity, unyielding optimism
    Weaknesses: Expects a lot from herself and, as a result, cheerfully expects others to move heaven and earth alongside her
    Attitude: Cheerful, enthusiastic
    Morals: Learn from others' perspectives to fully understand the world, protect what is pure
    Pet Peeves: She's pretty unflappable/blindly optimistic about others' intentions. Maybe receiving a rating of 4 instead of 5 on a stage production? 
    Best way to piss her off: Hurt someone else intentionally, outside of the context of warfare.
    Best way to get on her good side: Produce for the stage or library, participate in her productions, or failing all that, at least show up and be her biggest fan.

FAVOURITES

Colour: Yellow
    Tertiary: Shamanism
    Tertiary Skill: Hmm, trying to remember...WalkingTrance?
    Primary Skill: Druidry (the only one she's had so far?)
    God/Goddess: Maylea!
    Guild Master/House Head: Feyr's the only one she's ever really known
    Artifact: Umm...
    Commodity: Vellum 
    Animal: Fox
    Item owned: She no longer has it, but Maylea painted a pretty daffodil for her once. Otherwise, I think she still has a pendant Thetis gave out to people
    Village/forest/region: Maylea's Godrealm, also Hoaracle's Godrealm is/was really cool if that hasn't changed. Also Ethereal Serenwilde.
    NPC: Sparrow
    Memory: Her very first performance on stage and the reaction it drew from everyone. She lives to emulate it!
    Song: I hadn't really thought about it! Maybe if All in the Golden Afternoon from Alice in Wonderland were ported into the game? <.< https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tTD2-Jzj1vw
    Drink: any of the liquors you need to drink to properly read the Last Seed

MINDSET

Goals: Learn combat (one day, maybe, hopefully)
    Ambitions: Become one of Serenwilde's foremost stagewrights 
    Nemesis: Good question?
    Rival: Kistan <3
    Best Friend: Her sisters/father, Udilya, Naevari, Faythe...there are probably others, too, but it's been a while and I have logs saved with those folks for sure! <3 
    Idol: Tristanna. She sees her mother as an incredibly selfless and strong paragon of Serenwilde ideals. Lendren, too, for his/her proliferation of plays on the Serenwilde stage
    Best personal achievement: Whenever she can get someone else to commit and perform on stage with her and they follow through
    Worst personal achievement: Missing out on the very Maylea-focused end of year event :(
    Proudest moment: Lots she feels she can be proud of, but maybe taking the very first step she took to join Maylea's order is the one that sparked all the others (from working on the stage to joining the Sowers to everything else she's ever done)
    Most shameful moment: Once being privy to a very awkward argument/power clash. Being asked to instigate a coup (though she didn't agree to do it at all - she is just _really not a coup-participating sort_)
    If she could make one wish: she'd probably just wish for more wishes, then give those wishes away (while keeping one for herself and wishing that everyone's wishes bring no undue harm to others)

SUMMARY

Why you should hate her: She does a very good job of listening to you explain why she should #Come2<org name here>. She'll ask questions about it and about your beliefs, and maybe you'll hope it's gonna work out, but it will always all happen with _no payoff for you_.
    Why you should love her: Because she really does want to see everyone genuinely happy, unclouded by Taint, Wyrd, and self-deception.
    Why you should fear her: She could probably run a really good mudslinging piece on you, published for immortality, on the stage if she were so inclined
    Why she is harmless: Plotting and being spiteful are really not in her nature
    If she ruled the world, you'd best expect: no conflict would be fought with weapons - everything would be *talked through* until everyone can walk away equally happy/disappointed with the outcome
    There are new sisters that you haven't met yet ☺️
    I hear that one, at least, writes and performs as well! New bffs, here Lief comes <3
    Amazing beautiful stunning avatar by Gurashi!
    ~
    A gentle breeze ruffles your wings and whispers in your ears, as if for you alone, "Dragonfly's words shine... seeds, sown and tended, inspire... a forest harvest."
    ~
    Maylea reaches out, Her fingers poised in midair. "Now you are of Me, even more than you were before." Her golden and azure eyes glitter. "Walk well, Eldin. Shed glory in My name, and bring life to the lifeless."
  • Character: Aruokei

THE ESSENTIALS

Race: Human (Elfen heritage)
    Guild: Listeners 

THE LOOK

Hair: Short brown hair (it's a wig)
    Eyes: Green with brown flakes
    Height: Not in her description but she's like 5 foot tall
    Build: lean
    Defining Features: cracked and blood soaked antlers + war paint

PERSONALITY

Strengths: Dedication
    Weaknesses: She thinks she's smarter than she really is
    Attitude: Overall positive and supportive
    Morals: Basala'oren Seren
    Pet Peeves: People not willing to blindly serve their home even if it doesn't immediately benefit them 
    Best way to piss her off: Talk smack about her Order or Commune ( @Daraius )
    Best way to get on her good side: Serve and serve well

FAVOURITES

Colour: Green
    Tertiary: Athletics
    Tertiary Skill: Sprint (gotta go fast)
    Primary Skill: Totems (Stag)
    God/Goddess: Maylea
    Guild Master/House Head: Laroine I suppose
    Artifact: -
    Commodity: Marble 
    Animal: the deer in Seren
    Item owned: My own decapitated head
    Village/forest/region: Lirangasha
    NPC: Lanni
    Memory: First aetherflare
    Song: The one hit song by PTAF, don't google it
    Drink: Poteen 

MINDSET

Goals: Bathe in the blood of all who oppose the great awakening
    Ambitions: listed above
    Nemesis: -
    Rival: -
    Best Friend: @lief is my only friend
    Idol: -
    Best personal achievement: Not needing sleep

Worst personal achievement: -

Proudest moment: Helping a commune-mate ease their anxiety about losing themselves 

Most shameful moment: -

SUMMARY

Why you should hate her: She is simply a zealot for Serenwilde and will loudly let you know it
    Why you should love her: She's deeply loyal once she sees you as a friend
    Why you should fear her: She will plot and eventually carry out your demise
    Why she is harmless: She's fragile
    If she ruled the world, you'd best expect: Trees
    That wasn’t smack.   :(
    I used to make cakes.

• Your letter is coming from a very mistaken stag girl >:(
  • Dirty forestals :(
    Her voice firm and commanding, Terentia, the Even Bladed says to you, "You have kept your oath to Me, Parhelion. You have sworn to maintain Justice in these troubled times."

Yet if a boon be granted me, unworthy as I am, let it be for a steady hand with a clear eye and a fury most inflaming.
  • Character: Raughlin

THE ESSENTIALS

Race: Human.
    Guild: Revelry.
    City/Commune: Gaudiguch.
    Order: None.

THE LOOK

Hair: Blonde.
    Eyes: Emerald green.
    Height: 5'10".
    Build: Average.
    Defining Features: None.
    Piercings: None yet, but maybe in the future.
    Scars: None.
    Tattoos: A red flame tattoo on the forehead.

PERSONALITY

Strengths: Adaptive, curious.
    Weaknesses: Naive.
    Attitude: Easygoing.
    Morals: Can go both ways, but leans towards good.
    Pet Peeves: Puzzles he can't figure out.
    Best way to piss him off: Harass him.
    Best way to get on his good side: Feed him.

FAVOURITES

Colour: Red.
    Tertiary: Runes.
    Tertiary Skill: Fuse.
    Primary Skill: Fireproof.
    God/Goddess: None. Or Ein, I guess, because He's the only active God in Gaudiguch, as far as I know.
    Guild Master/House Head: Dys.
    Artifact: Rune of Demesne.
    Commodity: Silk.
    Animal: NOT the okorushis. Those things can go burn in a fire.
    Item owned: Splendour robes.
    Village/forest/region: Dairuchi.
    NPC: Drachou.
    Memory: Being part of a contested timequake and not dying even once.
    Song: Ehh, I'll go with Burn by Deep Purple  (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LCnebZnysmI).
    Drink: Doom and gloom whiskey.

MINDSET

Goals: Being as useful to his org as possible.
    Ambitions: See above.
    Nemesis: None.
    Rival: None.
    Best Friend: Coraline.
    Idol: Dys.
    Best personal achievement: Becoming Enlightened Master.
    Worst personal achievement: None. Yet.
    Proudest moment: Becoming Enlightened Master.
    Most shameful moment: None. Yet.
    If he could make one wish: Would wish for Gaudiguch to have more citizens.

SUMMARY

Why you should hate him: He can be annoying.
    Why you should love him: He just wants to have a good time.
    Why you should fear him: Sometimes, he just want to burninate stuff.
    Why he is harmless: He is useless at combat on his own.
    If he ruled the world, you'd best expect: Fire. Lots of fire.
  • Raughlin said:
    Character: Raughlin

FAVOURITES

Guild Master/House Head: Dys.

Oh I see!

MINDSET

Nemesis: None.

Are you sure?

SUMMARY

Why you should hate him: He can be annoying.

No that's not it at all!

<3 Raughlin.
  • edited July 2019
    Character: Qoivhae Vivalde

THE ESSENTIALS

Race: Merian
    Guild: The Ecclesiarchy
    City/Commune: New Celest
    Order: Darvellan

THE LOOK

Hair: In lieu of hair, birefringent ivory scales
    Eyes:  Inky black eyes (no iris) 
    Height: 5'5
    Build: Wiry
    Defining Features: Gills that vibrate to sound like sea waves
    Piercings: Left ear pierced
    Tattoos: Various but the only visible is the face tattoo in the illustration of a nocturnal mask of glittering constellations

PERSONALITY

Strengths: Compulsive fervour
    Weaknesses: Fickle - minded
    Attitude: Strict but slowly transitioning to being lenient (due to age?)
    Morals: Light is the definition of morals
    Pet Peeves: When a furry race shakes his/her fur in front of him
    Best way to piss him off: Refusing to be open to ideas / accept opinions
    Best way to get on his good side: Intelligence (Sapiosexual???)

FAVOURITES

Colour:  Silvery-white metallic colour (PLATINUM!)
    Location: Ascending the Guiding Light Lighthouse (where the relic resides)
    God/Goddess: Eventru (T_T)
    Guild Master/House Head (all time): Can he choose himself?
    Artifact: Gnome weapon - goggles (because he thinks a merian with goggles looks cool)
    Commodity: leather (for origami)
    Animal: Guardian serpent of Eventru
    Item owned: a weathered journal of cartographical palimpsest (his own design)
    Village/forest/region: Toronada Tidal Flats
    NPC: Altaira
    Memory: Doing the Path of Devotion quest
    Song: A lusternia version or variation of O'Fortuna of Carmina Burana
    Drink: Any kind of tea

MINDSET

Goals: To make Ecclesiarchy the best guild ever!
    Ambitions: To complete all the appropriate quests, hopefully!
    Nemesis: - He has yet to meet him/her
    Rival: - Anyone who wants to get close to Azula (which is close to none)
    Best Friend: Telperion
    Idol: - Really wish he met Forren of the legends!
    Best personal achievement: Becoming the Charter's Aide
    Worst personal achievement: - An achievement can't be worse!
    Most shameful moment: - When he accidentally stepped foot in Magnagora because of wayfaire children

SUMMARY

Why you should hate him: He talks along with his noisy gills
    Why you should love him: Because he tries his best to make novices feel welcome by exhausting his creativity depleted mind
    Why you should fear him: He won't hesitate to use a very powerful ability if he gets his hands to it
    Why he is harmless: He would prefer to avoid than to engage
    If he ruled the world, you'd best expect: The Flock of Miracles by his side

• Coraline said:
    @Qoivhae good to know that your pet peeves isn't being called Koi Man >:)
    I think I misunderstood the pet peeves, let me update it, thanks for the reminder!
  • @Laroine You best strike through that bit in your hobbies about her hiding her written works.  :D  <3
    Amazing beautiful stunning avatar by Gurashi!
    ~
    A gentle breeze ruffles your wings and whispers in your ears, as if for you alone, "Dragonfly's words shine... seeds, sown and tended, inspire... a forest harvest."
    ~
    Maylea reaches out, Her fingers poised in midair. "Now you are of Me, even more than you were before." Her golden and azure eyes glitter. "Walk well, Eldin. Shed glory in My name, and bring life to the lifeless."
  • @Lief !!!! 
    (I am saving the game from horrible [*questionable] content!)

...But if you can lend me some of your brains, I'll happily be a half-credible writer. (*But if its a Lief, maybe it makes a full. Math. D:*) 

I meant, yes!! Good bye lonely days of solitary writing. 
  • edited October 2019
    I want to do one of these as well! Here we go!

Character Name: Miso

THE ESSENTIALS

Race: Furrikin

Guild: Consortium

City/Commune: Hallifax

Order: Hallifax

THE LOOK

Skin: Black

Eyes: Wide open and green

Build: Short and fat

Defining Features: how many furrikin do you see like him?

PERSONALITY

Strengths: He is an extremely loyal and dedicated friend who will go to great lengths to see his fellow citizen prosper

Weaknesses: He puts his entire faith in Hallifax without question and really has no personality outside of his nationalism. He also is terrified to leave his city due to being horrified of his Thread being severed 

Attitude: Enthusiastically optimistic is the most polite way to put it

Morals: Duty above all else

Pet Peeves: the RUFFLE emote

Best way to piss him off: RUFFLE his head, attack Hallifax (in any capacity), be a barbarian

Best way to get on his good side: Be a Hallifaxian. Discuss food, politics or Hallifaxian lore/philosophy with him

FAVORITES

Color: White

Tertiary: Acrobatics

Tertiary Skill: Sprint

Primary Skill: N/A

God/Goddess: Czixi, he idolizes her and finds her fascinating but unfortunately she scares the shit out of him just as much

Guild Master/House Head (all time): 

Artifact (don't have to own): Spatula

Commodity: Fruit

Animal: 

Item owned: a high-collared cashmere shirt emblazoned with a stylised rendering of the Matrix (thank you @xeii)

Village/forest/region: Hallifax Nexus world

NPC: 

Memory: 

Song: 

Drink: Water

MINDSET

Goals: Join the artists caste in Hallifax

Ambitions: To one day be a respected artist and (further down the line) warrior

Nemesis: Not at the moment!

Rival: Friendly rivals or just an odd friendship with @Coraline, potentially.

Best Friend: Xeii :(

Idol: Daraius

Best personal achievement: Joining Hallifax

Worst personal achievement: 

Proudest moment: Getting his shirt

Most shameful moment: Calling Daraius a dog

If I could make one wish: Delete all orgs except for Hallifax

SUMMARY

Why you should hate him: He's annoying and will not be interested in you if you don't also share his very few interests

Why you should love him: Very loyal and caring to his friends, he only wants to see them succeed 

Why you should fear him: Likely to pay someone to assassinate you repeatedly

Why he is harmless: He literally has no combat skills

If he ruled the world, you'd best expect: Welcome to the Collective, may your efforts be fruitful

Miso Shevat, Cowboy of Hallifax says, “If you ain't got no giddy up then giddy out my way.”

Discord: Miso#4811
    I wonder what Dar’s idol-to-best-friend ratio is. 
    I used to make cakes.

Daraius said:
    I wonder what Dar’s idol-to-best-friend ratio is. 
    Claims Daraius as Idol: Maligorn, Mica, Luce, Trahey, Miso
    Claims Daraius as Friend: Ileein, with the caveat that "he doesn't do 'friendship'"

:losewings:
    I used to make cakes.