Real World Raves

Comments

• NeosNeos The Subtle Griefer
    The chance of an automatic raise just by getting certified in something that as far as I know, I won't even have to deal with at work.
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    You can't really same the same, can you?
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
  • Tetra said:
    There is a bittersweet irony in that part of the course involves addiction counselling-- something I most likely need myself playing Lusternia.   C'est la vie.

8-|
    Many counselors were once on the other side of the fence. I believe the understanding this brings can be a real asset. 
    You have received a new honour! Congratulations! On this day, you have shown your willingness to ensure a bug-free Lusternia for everyone to enjoy. The face of Iosai the Anomaly unfolds before you, and within you grows the knowledge that you have earned the elusive and rare honour of membership in Her Order.
    Curio Exchange - A website to help with the trading of curio pieces in Lusternia.
  • KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    To be fair, for about 25 minutes you were the only Seren who could influence.

Crazy revolt, wish I'd gotten there sooner. Also why are we in RL raves?

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    Oh crud, wrong thread.
  • On my way to the Alps. Haven't been there for a while and the weather is perfect. Best break from writing ever.

(ignoring the funny stares you get when travelling in scout uniform) 
  • Aerdiya said:
    On my way to the Alps. Haven't been there for a while and the weather is perfect. Best break from writing ever.

Traveling in a scout uniform is definitely a little awkward sometimes. Still don't regret it.
    Jadice, the Frost Queen says to you, "Constant vigilance."
  • Happy pi day! I wish I had work today, cause we'd be celebrating it like happy nerds.
    "Chairwoman," Princess Setisoki states, holding up a hand in a gesture for her to stop and returning the cup. "That would be quite inappropriate. One of the males will serve me."
  • TarkentonTarkenton Traitor Bear
    ...I completely forgot.  *nerd card revoked*
    On the other hand, I just bought a 3d printer.  *nerd card unrevoked*
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    edited March 2014
    Go see The Wind Rises if you can. I had doubts about whether I'd find it interesting or entertaining, but I knew it would at least be beautiful. Turns out it's also funny and sweet and sad and completely charming.  :x
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
    After working all week, I'll have a whole week off next week, yay!
  • Daraius said:

Go see The Wind Rises if you can. I had doubts about whether I'd find it interesting or entertaining, but I knew it would at least be beautiful. Turns out it's also funny and sweet and sad and completely charming.  :x

Saw it yesterday and was extremely moved. Miyazaki ended on a great note.

• Isune said:
    Saw it yesterday and was extremely moved. Miyazaki ended on a great note.

Okay, definitely have to watch that then.  Miyazaki always makes everything amazing.

"A man's not dead while his name is still spoken."  - Terry Pratchett 1948-2015

Enyalida said:
    After working all week, I'll have a whole week off next week, yay!
    Obviously you carry over part of those off days to the 29th so you can come to DC.
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
    Your math is... interesting.
    Enyalida said:
    Your math is... interesting.
    Math is evil, I don't dabble in evil.

Signature!

Celina said:
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
  • SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    I am finally done with all the term papers for this semester's MBA.  >:)
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• Ileein said:
    Aerdiya said:
    On my way to the Alps. Haven't been there for a while and the weather is perfect. Best break from writing ever.

Traveling in a scout uniform is definitely a little awkward sometimes. Still don't regret it.

Yep, travelling with the scouts is always a great experience. I like thinking back on all the crazy adventures we had, like getting utterly lost during a bike tour through the Netherlands or watching the sunrise while canoeing on a lake in Sweden.
    Sadly, I didn't get to see the mountains this time since we stayed inside because it was a meeting of delegates, but I still met some people who I haven't seen in a while so it was rewarding nevertheless.
    Hahahaha, I was talking to my mother and she let out this gem:

"Oh damn, I did it again. I put cumin in my fruit and yogurt!"

I could  not stop laughing.
  • EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    Comedy Central has been running Jeff Dunham all day. This has been a perfect day.
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • Enyalida said:

Oh god. I can only imagine she didn't understand why you were laughing.
    Jadice, the Frost Queen says to you, "Constant vigilance."
  • Ileein said:
    Enyalida said:

Oh god. I can only imagine she didn't understand why you were laughing.

I know what I'm having for breakfast.

• Belatedly watching Wales vs Scotland in the six nations rugby. Being verrrry happy.
    Please note: I deliberately play a very flawed character. Just because he says or does something, does not mean I agree with it. He's a bit of a <censored> really
  • First day of addictions fell on St. Patrick's Day.  Go figure.

Had awesome fun with an art therapy exercise.  

• SynkarinSynkarin Nothing to see here
    Congrats man, my daughter is 5 months old and she's completely awesome. It's pretty great

Everiine said:
    "'Cause the fighting don't stop till I walk in."
    -Synkarin's Lament.
  • TarkentonTarkenton Traitor Bear
    Thanks.  I also have a son already (2.5 years old, will be 3 the month before his little sister is born) who is an awesome little guy, and if he grows up anything like me or my wife, he's going to be this hulking thing in high school who will inject the fear of Kord into anyone that thinks about dating her.  :)
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    I'll just be content with raising a well-behaved German shepherd. None of this procreation nonsense for me.  ;;)

But congrats all the same!
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    Little girls! I have two little girls (and two little boys) and I have to say, they were far easier babies - less fussy, slept well, always happy. Hopefully you have one of those too! (They lull their parents into a false sense of security and make up for it when they're teenagers, I hear.)