Real World Raves

Comments

• KaimanahiKaimanahi The One True Queen
    Neos said:
    Several days late, but a huge rave to @Kelly, @Zyphora, @Acrune, @Morgfyre, and @Sior.
    The first two for being awesome in DC, Acrune for letting me make use of his height to take a picture, and Morgfyre and Sior for letting me blab on about stuff, be it first experiences with dreamweaving, to various Aquamancy related things. A general rave does go out to everyone else, but those 5 were the main ones who really helped me have an awesome time.

A secondary rave goes to Kelly(again), @Saoirse, and Acrune along with a few other peeps for a fun an entertaining skype call, even if my feelings were hurt a couple of times. :(
    You're great. :) And you have thicker skin than that! 
  • I THINK SPRING IS FINALLY HERE!
  • Dys said:
    IE8 is a rave because it's better than IE6. Remember what life was like before tabbed browsing?
    Do what I did and install Chrome anyway.

Stangmar - Retired

• Neos said:
    Several days late, but a huge rave to @Kelly, @Zyphora, @Acrune, @Morgfyre, and @Sior.
    The first two for being awesome in DC, Acrune for letting me make use of his height to take a picture, and Morgfyre and Sior for letting me blab on about stuff, be it first experiences with dreamweaving, to various Aquamancy related things. A general rave does go out to everyone else, but those 5 were the main ones who really helped me have an awesome time.

A secondary rave goes to Kelly(again), @Saoirse, and Acrune along with a few other peeps for a fun an entertaining skype call, even if my feelings were hurt a couple of times. :(
    You're welcome for the IHOPness! T_T
                                                                  Sao <3 Pandy
  • KagatoKagato Auckland, New Zealand
    Getting paid $100 on Friday for taste-testing a dozen different types of Steamed Mussels in a couple of different taste-testing sessions.

Life is good. >_>
    Never put passion before principle.  Even if you win, you lose.

If olive oil comes from olives, where does baby oil come from?

If vegetarians eat vegetables, what do humanitarians eat?
  • Daraius said:
    My runaway cat came home. :) Well, I think it's him. More news as it develops.

HOW DO YOU NOT KNOW IF IT'S HIM?

(sorry, I was totally channeling Molly Weasley as I read that)
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    There's no way I can explain without sounding like a terrible human, but then again, I am more of a dog person.
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    edited April 2014
    I don't have any idea what this game is about but it's got gorgeous art, a fantasy setting, and wall to wall furries. I'm in.  

I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • NeosNeos The Subtle Griefer
    Being able to finally pay past generosity forward to others, in regards to people I either can't pay back or said they don't need to be paid back.
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    You can't really same the same, can you?
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
  • KagatoKagato Auckland, New Zealand
    http://www.eventcinemas.co.nz/EventsPromotions/MayThe4ThBeWithYou

Ok, THIS looks like it is going to be fun.  Anyone local to Auckland care to tag along with me?
    Never put passion before principle.  Even if you win, you lose.

If olive oil comes from olives, where does baby oil come from?

If vegetarians eat vegetables, what do humanitarians eat?
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    edited April 2014
    Edit: Wrong thread.
  • Handed in my paper. Now, I only have one thesis and two papers left to write. One day, I'll be finished. One day....

And I discovered that my new flatmate has a shower radio, which she lent me.
  • Only 4 days until the filing deadline. Guess it's both a rant and a rave(Shit storm coming my way, but the overall shit storm almost over).

Stangmar - Retired

• Stangmar said:
    Only 4 days until the filing deadline. Guess it's both a rant and a rave(Shit storm coming my way, but the overall shit storm almost over).

As someone whose work is also affected by tax season, I will be so glad for April 16.
  • OmgAlphaCentauriIsBack!

Well, sortof... at least I hope so.
  • If this bears any resemblance to Alpha Centauri, they can just take my money right now.
    Jadice, the Frost Queen says to you, "Constant vigilance."
  • My local grocer now carries foie gras! Oh the nerve of some people to carry delicious, delicious foie gras! How dare they provide such a heavenly food.

I'm going to protest by buying a few ounces every day.  Yeah, that'll teach them.
    </RANT>
  • EritheylEritheyl ** Trigger Warning **
    Delphas said:
    delicious, delicious foie gras!
    Do you even know. Ugh, that product.
    Crumkane, Lord of Epicurean Delights says, "WAS IT INDEED ON FIRE, ERITHEYL."

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."
  • death to the lesser species of animals, my stomach is a graveyard
  • With truffles! Oh, those sick, sick, puppies.  Eh-yup.  I'm definitely protesting daily now.  I'll buy their entire stock of foie gras so no one else has to endure the insult such a heavenly delicacy might offer their sensitivities.
    </RANT>
  • ZouviqilZouviqil Queen of Uberjerkiness
    One of my final two courses required for graduation is being offered in the Summer! So close, I can nearly taste the laminated paper...