Real World Raves

Comments

• KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    Happy Chocolate Monday!

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• I would buy some if I could open my jaw.  

Stangmar - Retired

• KagatoKagato Auckland, New Zealand
    edited April 2014
    Raves for my cousin over in England, who got an official invitation with his partner to go to the Royal Garden Party at Buckingham Palace in June ^____^

(Background info: My cousin was a professor at Aberystwyth University but these days is an ordained priest at St Padarn's Church )
    Never put passion before principle.  Even if you win, you lose.

If olive oil comes from olives, where does baby oil come from?

If vegetarians eat vegetables, what do humanitarians eat?
    Oh man. My greatest days were studying at Aberystwyth. I'm amazed your cousin escaped, beautiful place.

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• EritheylEritheyl ** Trigger Warning **
    Bed. Hello. Nice to reconnect after so long.

I never want to leave you again.
    Crumkane, Lord of Epicurean Delights says, "WAS IT INDEED ON FIRE, ERITHEYL."

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."
  • KagatoKagato Auckland, New Zealand
    Karlach said:
    Oh man. My greatest days were studying at Aberystwyth. I'm amazed your cousin escaped, beautiful place.
    He still lives in the area, St Padarns church is not too far from Abersytwyth.
    Never put passion before principle.  Even if you win, you lose.

If olive oil comes from olives, where does baby oil come from?

If vegetarians eat vegetables, what do humanitarians eat?

When you see it, you'll die. 
    Mysrai, the Beckoner Beyond the Maze intones, "Continue to manifest the paradigm of working, My Alary."
    The Divine voice of Camus the Cinderfly echoes in your head, "Thank you, once-body. I am happy that I fell into that eye."
    People are STILL playing that game? e_e

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."
    That and BGO are the staple diet of bastardry and zero morals in Glomdoring.

• Glomdoring was my card too :> NMBG! /sneakly waddles around on newbie glom alt
    Mysrai, the Beckoner Beyond the Maze intones, "Continue to manifest the paradigm of working, My Alary."
    The Divine voice of Camus the Cinderfly echoes in your head, "Thank you, once-body. I am happy that I fell into that eye."
    Karlach said:
    That and BGO are the staple diet of bastardry and zero morals in Glomdoring.
    See, I -love- me some BGO.

-

• I have my main alt in Glom. Can I play? >.>
    Usually games get pulled off the Skype group, but when we do large scale games they tend to get mentioned here and on Facebook.

We've not had a giant game in some time admittedly. I may have to do something about that when I'm back home next weekend.

• After a weekend of raging at my computer and why the hell I couldn't get the gmcp scripting right, I finally won!! My user interface is complete and no animals were killed in the process.

06/30/2014 19:37 Silvanus channels the power of the Megalith of Doom for you, stripping you of your Vernal Ascendant status.......bastard!!

• Leolamins said:
    After a weekend of raging at my computer and why the hell I couldn't get the gmcp scripting right, I finally won!! My user interface is complete and no animals were killed in the process.
    Pics or lies?
  • edited April 2014
    Hmm will get a pic when I get home from work tonight

06/30/2014 19:37 Silvanus channels the power of the Megalith of Doom for you, stripping you of your Vernal Ascendant status.......bastard!!

• TurnusTurnus The Big Bad Wolf
    Jazzzzzzfest!

I'm so wiped from three days of it, but what a blast! Santana, Phish, and Eric Clapton were the headliners I saw. Santana honestly was a let down, but the other two were amazing! Not to mention the other numerous acts. Another favorite I saw that was on par with te headliners was Sonny Landreth, he could play and really went all out. Lots of other good stuff too though.

Great food too (crab po boy was delicious. Something called a mango freeze was so refreshing). And of course the booze did flow.

All in all a blast, and will need to go back next year. So wiped from three days of the heat, booze, and fun though.

~--------------**--------------~

The original picture of Turnus is still viewable here, again by Feyrll.
  • All the utilities took just 20 minutes to arrange.. except Comcast.  Of course we had an appointment for Friday afternoon, but eventually they showed up Sunday morning.  After a /very long/ weekend of assembling furniture (still more to come), unpacking boxen, re-hanging a door which would stick most annoyingly, it would appear we're finally moved into our new digs.  Eh-yup, we're finally out of that 4,000 sqft McMansion and into a sensible 1,300 sqft Cape Cod.  Life is very good.
    Anyone want to come to a house-warming party in York, Pennsylvania? 3 May 2014.  Contact me for the address.
    </RANT>
  • NeosNeos The Subtle Griefer
    If I drove, I'd consider it, though I already have plans for May 3rd.
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    You can't really same the same, can you?
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
  • MunsiaMunsia The Supreme Goddess
    Leolamins said:
    After a weekend of raging at my computer and why the hell I couldn't get the gmcp scripting right, I finally won!! My user interface is complete and no animals were killed in the process.
    Heathen! 
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    Leolamins said:
    A cat may have been kicked and a few children glowered at, however.

• It could be worse.  I woke up one day to discover Gmcp wasn't returning all of my skills correctly (which meant I had to scramble to re-write a bunch of stuff with literals).  Besides, it's good to glower at children; it builds character.

Sorry about the cat.
    </RANT>
  • Lavinya said:
    Leolamins said:
    A cat may have been kicked and a few children glowered at, however.
    Poor cat :( 
    You have received a new honour! Congratulations! On this day, you have shown your willingness to ensure a bug-free Lusternia for everyone to enjoy. The face of Iosai the Anomaly unfolds before you, and within you grows the knowledge that you have earned the elusive and rare honour of membership in Her Order.
    Curio Exchange - A website to help with the trading of curio pieces in Lusternia.
  • edited April 2014
    Belibi said:
    Leolamins said:
    Pics or lies?

Needs a clean up to look pretty but it works

• SynkarinSynkarin Nothing to see here
    edited April 2014
    I don't know if that fight could have been that more of a shit show on both sides, but it was really fun.

Reality, beckons, pits, fearaura, gusts, scissorflips, tackles

If it moves someone, it was used.

--- wrong raves thread apparently. Oops

Everiine said:
    "'Cause the fighting don't stop till I walk in."
    -Synkarin's Lament.
  • ZouviqilZouviqil Queen of Uberjerkiness
    Synkarin said:
    I don't know if that fight could have been that more of a shit show on both sides, but it was really fun.

Reality, beckons, pits, fearaura, gusts, scissorflips, tackles

If it moves someone, it was used.

--- wrong raves thread apparently. Oops
    You just had that much fun.