Real World Raves

Comments

• EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    Was it an offer you couldn't refuse?
  • NeosNeos The Subtle Griefer
    A big rave to the Lusternia and non-Lusternia peeps who continue to make my days awesome.
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    You can't really same the same, can you?
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    edited March 2013
    Work hours are picking up again. When your budget is used to your working 58 hours+ a week and it suddenly gets cut down to 40, you feel the pinch.

Said extra cash may end up being invested wisely in a Firefly case for my iPhone. I aim to misbehave.

Also a big rave to picking Skype back up and chatting with random (Lusternian) people like @Zyphora and @Lavinya and even @Neos.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
    Shaddus said:
    Work hours are picking up again. When your budget is used to your working 58 hours+ a week and it suddenly gets cut down to 40, you feel the pinch. Said extra cash may end up being invested wisely in a Firefly case for my iPhone. I aim to misbehave. Also a big rave to picking Skype back up and chatting with random (Lusternian) people like @Zyphora and @Lavinya and even @Neos.
    We haven't talked in weeks! D:
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    It's an overdue post :(
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • Congratulations, @Majanishi!
    The Necromentate's mind opens to you, and a grotesque, demonic figure appears in your mind's eye, screaming in torment:
    "THE DEMON LORDS CAN NEVER TRULY BE KILLED - GREAT IS THEIR POWER."

You shock a platinum-coloured geomycus with tales of terror bestowed on villages who don't follow Magnagora.
    A platinum-coloured geomycus slaps her knee and declares that, by the gods, Ptoma Hive should follow the Grand Empire of Magnagora after all!
    Shouts rise up from Ptoma Hive, as its denizens loudly pledge themselves to the Grand Empire of Magnagora.

• Today I might just have helped save a life.
    Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.
  • EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    edited March 2013
    At any point during did you say "we need to talk", followed by "sit down, it's just a talk"?
  • Shaddus said:
    Work hours are picking up again. When your budget is used to your working 58 hours+ a week and it suddenly gets cut down to 40, you feel the pinch. Said extra cash may end up being invested wisely in a Firefly case for my iPhone. I aim to misbehave. Also a big rave to picking Skype back up and chatting with random (Lusternian) people like @Zyphora and @Lavinya and even @Neos.
    I really cannot stress enough how amazing a Lifeproof is. I abuse the hell out of it, and I've not gotten a single crack nor sign of wear. I've had to replace my case's front once (after about 11 months of having it), because I kept picking at the rubber seal around it. It's waterproof, and oh so delicious. I really love it. Ten thousand times better than the Otterbox I got right after I got my iPhone, and the Otterbox's rubber framing had torn apart within 4 months (I think like 3 months 2 weeks or something), and by the time my Lifeproof arrived my Otterbox had been reduced to its plastic skeleton. Sturdy, but unpleasant to hold and prone to breaking.

Ten thousand hundred times better than anything novelty.
  • SilvanusSilvanus The Sparrowhawk
    The funniest thing I've ever seen in a basketball game, had me laughing so hard:

2014/04/19 01:38:01 - Leolamins drained 2000000 power to raise Silvanus as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2014/07/23 05:01:29 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Munsia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:07 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Arimisia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:58 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Lavinya as a Vernal Ascendant.
  • I think I finally figured out how to fix my laptop issues.

Iteration 5.

This time it's the graphics card heating up far more than usual.
  • Enyalida said:
    At any point during did you say "we need to talk", followed by "sit down, it's just a talk"?
    Well there's a song I haven't heard since high school.

Guess I better go buy it now.
    Stangmar - Retired

• My monitor came back from repair. I can see again!
  • Second job interview coming up tomorrow or Tuesday. Soanxious.

• Good luck!
  • OMG, the new trailer for Season 4 of the Walking Dead!

Stangmar - Retired

• I have my first interview in many many weeks tomorrow

.oO---~---Oo.

"Perfect. Please move quickly to the next post, as the effects of prolonged exposure to the signature are not part of this test."

NARF!

• KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    Just want to say any of our Americanfolk living in Boston, hope you're all safe and well.

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• I'm officially better at SMITE than I am at LoL.  Now I have a reason to uninstall it finally!  :D

• Morkarion said:
    Just want to say any of our Americanfolk living in Boston, hope you're all safe and well.
    For anyone worried about a loved one in Boston, or with information they'd like to make public: Google Person Finder.
  • I got to see a special advance screening of Iron Man 3 yesterday! And it was really, really awesome!
  • Tonight for dinner: Hamburgers (with chili pepper, crushed red pepper, s&p, Worcestershire, and a little cilantro) with caramelized pineapple and onions, mango salsa, and sweet-potato fries.

Man, I hope this turns out as good as it sounds in my head. 
    So Fire Emblem Awakening came out yesterday in Europe at last.

I'll ... see you all in 6 months.

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    Got one of my favorite dinners for my birthday. Sweet!
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • RiviusRivius Your resident wolf puppy
    Everiine said:
    What might that be?
    Rivius said:
    Everiine said:
    What might that be?
    Pinecones.

Signature!

Celina said:
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
  • EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    Rivius said:
    Everiine said:
    What might that be?
    Something my family calls Scotch Hamburger. No, there's no scotch in it.
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
    Bags packed, alarm set for tomorrow morning, Iceland here I come!

See you all in a week folks.

• Morkarion said:
    Bags packed, alarm set for tomorrow morning, Iceland here I come!

See you all in a week folks.
    Have fun and be safe!  We'll miss you!
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    The Legend of Zelda

Date and Time: Saturday, July 27, 2013 8:00 p.m.
    Number of seats: 2
    Seat Info: Grand Tier Ctr Left    Row: F  Seats: 105, 107
    Seat Pricing: $ 45.00  (Regular)  x 2

I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."