General Dissatisfaction

Comments

• AeldraAeldra , using cake powered flight
    edited September 2015
    One of the moments where I wish there was a rants thread. I spent two OOC hours guarding lanikai, step out for half second because of OOC matters and come back to her being down again. You know, if you paid just a dime worth of attention you'd notice I've been standing in that room for hours... giving me the satisfaction of showing up while I'm there instead of waiting for me to disappear, or just doing 'go in, instakill lanikai, go out'... It's hopelss and it's a rant. Disregard I said anything.

edit: I should add, I know it's 'common practice'. It's just I really made an effort to be on guard, to at least show I care... and when I need to step out, then that :/ => frustrated with inner sea and celests epic depending on one denizen. A lot.
    Avatar / Picture done by the lovely Gurashi.
  • SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game
    So this is for @Synkarin and other managers. My dissatisfaction is that it's Wednesday.
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • you know your electric company is doing a shitty job at maintaining line when the SAME power line comes down TWICE in the same week thus the electric is out again.. though this is the fourth time. No idea what caused the other two outages but come on!

and.. cat killed another keyboard :( he keeps chewing through my cords, I just got this keyboard in April!
    The soft, hollow voice of Nocht, the Silent resounds within your mind as His words echo through the aether, "Congratulations, Arimisia. Your mastery of vermin cannot be disputed."

• EritheylEritheyl ** Trigger Warning **
    Turned off all triggers, timers and aliases (JUST IN CASE), and Crown still sends stuff to break my tattooing.

My rage knows no bounds.
    Crumkane, Lord of Epicurean Delights says, "WAS IT INDEED ON FIRE, ERITHEYL."

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."
  • Eritheyl said:
    Turned off all triggers, timers and aliases (JUST IN CASE), and Crown still sends stuff to break my tattooing.

My rage knows no bounds.
    Maybe the script is replying to GMCP events. Did you TOG ACT before disabling everything else?
  • TarkentonTarkenton Traitor Bear
    I love mudlets master kill switch just for that very situation.
  • CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    Getting catfished on a date. Listen you little 5'2" hobbit, I'm going to need you to keep your hands to yourself. NO YOU CANNOT COME UP TO MY PLACE. Don't you have a ring to throw in a volcano or something.
  • Vetala said:

Maybe the script is replying to GMCP events. Did you TOG ACT before disabling everything else?
    What is TOG ACT?
    FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• edited September 2015
    Tylwyth said:
    What is TOG ACT?
    AFAIK, Crown's kill switch.
    Vetala said:
    Eritheyl said:

My rage knows no bounds.
    Yep. Yep I did. It was indeed the script spitting at GMCP, which is infuriating to say the least. I'll just have to switch systems for tattooing until I figure it out.

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."
  • Welp, no interent for a day kinda sucks, touch screen keyboards are the worst, and mobile mud clients are horrible.
  • RancouraRancoura the Last Nightwreathed Queen Canada
    Designing a logo for yourself is one of the hardest things imaginable. Especially when you're a perfectionist. I owe myself a glass of champagne when I'm done with this thing.

Tonight amidst the mountaintops
    And endless starless night
    Singing how the wind was lost
    Before an earthly flight

• Rancoura said:
    Designing a logo for yourself is one of the hardest things imaginable. Especially when you're a perfectionist. I owe myself a glass of champagne when I'm done with this thing.
    Meh, I have a personal sigil IRL, it's made up of my initials overlapping in a certain (stylised?)fashion.
    The hardest part of being an artist is knowing when to stop.
    K.I.S.S. as it were.
    Tylwyth's "logo" is simply a mauve flame on a  black shield.

• Eritheyl said:
    Vetala said:
    Eritheyl said:

My rage knows no bounds.
    Yep. Yep I did. It was indeed the script spitting at GMCP, which is infuriating to say the least. I'll just have to switch systems for tattooing until I figure it out.

Send me the log please.
    edited September 2015
    Akyaevin said:
    Eritheyl said:
    Vetala said:
    Eritheyl said:

My rage knows no bounds.

Send me the log please.
    I don't log anything ever, but I'll reproduce at some point.

-

• Having every alcoholic drink, no matter how flavored, just taste like alcohol is mildly disappointing.
    Try a long island iced tea. If it's mixed properly you can barely taste anything. And don't have that silly pre-made mix version, have the real thing.

Before an earthly flight

• Renthur said:
    Having every alcoholic drink, no matter how flavored, just taste like alcohol is mildly disappointing.

Rancoura said:
    Try a long island iced tea. If it's mixed properly you can barely taste anything. And don't have that silly pre-made mix version, have the real thing.
    Uh, did Renthur mean in the game?
    Not sure how that could be true IRL...

• Tylwyth said:
    Renthur said:
    Having every alcoholic drink, no matter how flavored, just taste like alcohol is mildly disappointing.

Rancoura said:
    Uh, did Renthur mean in the game?
    Not sure how that could be true IRL...
    I've got the same problem, really. I wouldn't be able to tell one sort of wine from the other if my life depended on it. Well, I say problem, but I don't really mind; less reason for me to spend money just in order to make a fool of myself and get a headache. I do the first often enough as it is, and I don't need the second.
  • EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    All alcohol tastes the same to me. Icky.
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • edited September 2015
    Everiine said:
    While this is true for me, I can drink/stand/enjoy Mikes Hard {insert fruit here}. Maybe try them? 

Tylwyth said:
    Everiine said:
    While this is true for me, I can drink/stand/enjoy Mikes Hard {insert fruit here}. Maybe try them? 
    I haven't liked the taste of any alcohol since I tried my Dad's beer when I was 3 years old. Beer, wine, champaign, mixed drinks--I just don't like them.
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

• Everiine said:
    Tylwyth said:
    Everiine said:
    I haven't liked the taste of any alcohol since I tried my Dad's beer when I was 3 years old. Beer, wine, champaign, mixed drinks--I just don't like them.
    Have you tried Mikes had LIme? just take a sip of a friends. I was surprised.

Tylwyth said:
    Have you tried Mikes had LIme? just take a sip of a friends. I was surprised.

I'm just not really interested. If I can taste the alcohol, I won't like it. And if I can't taste it, why bother? I'll just drink regular (and cheaper) lemonade. There's nothing in it for me.

• DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    I'm a bit of a teetotaler myself, because I grew up seeing how dumb alcohol made the already kind of dumb people around me. But damn do I love coffee or hazelnut liquor or amaretto in baked goods. Even if it's got an uncooked liquor glaze, I just believe the polite fiction that the alcohol is baked out.  O:-)
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game
    On that note, Rumchata ftw.
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
    edited September 2015
    Sylandra said:
    On that note, Rumchata ftw.
    I've alternated clicking agree and like a few dozen times, and it still won't let me do both - or either to any measure beyond a vastly underwhelming count of one.

Generally dissatisfied indeed.

-

If we're going the way of cream liqueurs, I'm going to counter that with Bailey's Mint Chocolate.

Dissatisfaction duly earned for not having any right now.

Before an earthly flight

• EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    One of my bartender friends makes a shot that's rumchata and fireball. It supposedly tastes like cinnamon buns. I haven't tried it because it's a $6.25 shot and I'm not a superfan of shots.
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    My sister, who works at an ABC store (and who knows I don't drink but doesn't seem to understand the concept of "I don't drink") tells me I'd really like Rumchata. I expect I'll be getting some as a birthday present or something, in spite of my protests. So preemptive dissatisfaction for possibly receiving alcohol instead of something more appealing, like a video game or cute woodland critter underwear.
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."