General Dissatisfaction

Comments

• LuceLuce Fox Populi
    In unrelated news, Netflix now has the entire run of the Bob Ross show.
  • edited June 2016
    Well he clearly made more money than me because I was looking online for the brands I used to use and I about died. 

How did my parents eat while I was in college?!?! Why is this paint 8 dollars!? Are there extinct animals ground up inside it? Is the gold actual gold? 
  • Well he clearly made more money than me because I was looking online for the brands I used to use and I about died. 

How did my parents eat while I was in college?!?! Why is this paint 8 dollars!? Are there extinct animals ground up inside it? Is the gold actual gold? 

To answer your questions in reverse order: Yes, no, economics and stripping.
  • LuceLuce Fox Populi
    I think a shade of cerulean and saffron both use endangered plants, actually.
  • Really more curios? The promotion is more curios....

06/30/2014 19:37 Silvanus channels the power of the Megalith of Doom for you, stripping you of your Vernal Ascendant status.......bastard!!

• TarkentonTarkenton Traitor Bear
    That much easier to keep my spending clean and not be tempted.
  • Look, I bought too many crates. Sometimes we need promos that aren't that good.
  • EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    Leolamins said:
    Really more curios? The promotion is more curios....
    This is me, not surprised in the least.
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • Well these curios aren't really that impressive or necessary. I wouldn't worry too much about them. 
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    I am probably going to only try to complete two of them. Maybe. I do wish they would put that cooking curio change in...
  • LuceLuce Fox Populi
    Xenthos said:
    I am probably going to only try to complete two of them. Maybe. I do wish they would put that cooking curio change in...
    Cooking Curio change, you say?
  • Are they making it so that dust will generate curios? Cause that would be kinda nice.
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Luce said:
    Xenthos said:
    Cooking Curio change, you say?

They accepted a report to do a curio collection activate that would apply all four bottles to one food and instantly make it critfood, instead of having to do it one at a time. As far as I know, though, it has not actually happened. They are a fair bit behind on envoy reports atm.

So much homework...So little...time...
    The apple is cold, crisp, and sour as the juices fill your mouth. As you consume the fruit, you glimpse, for a moment, a massive, shadowy figure, Her snow-white hair framing a perfect, icy-eyed visage. Beneath you, a vast, perfect web of silken strands lies - and, for a moment, you realize that you too are part of it, weaver and strand both - and home.
  • edited June 2016
    Returning things through Amazon is a hassle. As much as I don't want the sky to be full of drones, I would be totally okay if just one of them turned up today like Hedwig to take this stupid wrong-sized refrigerator door bin back to its warehouse.

Also, does the wizarding world not have window screens or what.
    #NoWireHangersEver

Vive l'apostrophe!
  • PortiusPortius Likes big books, cannot lie
    Talan said:

The Internet has told me that Europe in general doesn't have window screens, but that's just the Internet talking. It might be wrong. I'm sure there's a European here who will be offended and tell me if that's the case.
    Any sufficiently advanced pun is indistinguishable from comedy.
  • TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    Life seems to have a habit of giving me a taste of happiness for slightly increasing increments before taking it away. I feel like doing a Jadice and freezing over so I can't be hurt any more. If it weren't for @Salome being the amasing person she is, I might not be typing this right now, and she probably didn't know until I posted this. 

I'm putting this here instead of elsewhere because I'm very turn up inside still and it hurts to do most anything, but a single person I met on an online game saved my life. So...yeah. --mobile
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • Portius said:
    Talan said:

The Internet has told me that Europe in general doesn't have window screens, but that's just the Internet talking. It might be wrong. I'm sure there's a European here who will be offended and tell me if that's the case.
    I did not have window screens when I lived in the UK and nor did my boyfriend in the multiple apartments he lived in, I cannot speak for all houses, just personal experience

Avurekhos says, "Dylara's a PvP menace in my eyes, totes rekting face."

The eye of Dylara materialises in your hands and flings itself around your neck, tightening incomprehensibly until it is irremovable.
    Perfectly clean, this eyeball has been wrenched from the socket of Dylara. It has been animated by some unusual force, constantly looking around itself as if in shock or fear. It is bathed in a light covering of white flames that roll endlessly over its surface. A single chain of empyreal metal pierces either side of the eye, allowing it to be worn around the neck.

• Dealing with my house flooding, using every towel/absorbable material to staunch the creeping waters, sleeping in the living room because my bedroom is too wet/damaged... figuring out what to do next because the carpets are shot, we will need to check for mold behind the base boards in affected rooms, and needing to accelerate plans to replace the carpet or have bare concrete to walk on...

Then logging in to a request to change the citymessage because no one else in Magnagora can do this but me. And being made to feel like -crap- about my "few months" absence from game to handle another city matter to boot.

I'm sorry Magnagora - my RL house is more important than your pixels this weekend.

*end mini-rant* >.> 

RL stresses make me much less tolerant to IG inconveniences. :/ 

Zarialle's first dance:
    Trader Bob leads Zarialle through the dancers to the dance floor and brings her all the way to its heart.
  • SynkarinSynkarin Nothing to see here
    Make sure you take off your baseboards and get sure flowing through that room, constantly.

Everiine said:
    "'Cause the fighting don't stop till I walk in."
    -Synkarin's Lament.
  • edited June 2016
    Ugh, so sick of this.  Have been having a rather cruddy weekend, so decided to treat myself to some icecreamy goodness.  Went to the freezer to find that one of my flatmates has stolen it, or thrown it out, because the freezer has been filled SO full that the motor was in danger of burning out.  It was my ONLY belonging in the freezer and not even a big container, so it's not like I was taking up much space, compared to their food filling 90% of the available space, including the freakin' ice bin.  Money is tight enough as it is, I've had to fork out nearly $2,000 in car repairs this past week, my parents and uncle have not been helping with my stress levels either, now THIS happens.

Have reported it to the landlord because this is the THIRD fridge the flat has gone through and the body corporate has said they will not pay for another new one, instead they will jack up our rent to cover a new fridge if it happens again.
    Kiss of the Enchantress hisses eerily, "Let them fear, and despair."
  • Been living in various parts of Europe the last 3 years. No window screens spotted as of yet.

Will get back to you.
    Take great care of yourselves and each other.
  • My parents have (or at least) had a detachable mesh they put up on their windows with velcro during bug-season. That's not really common though, nor have I really seen a lot of "real" window screens either. Then again, this is Sweden, so we're relatively bug-free, compared to other places (that's not to say we don't have gnats, mosquitos and flies though).
  • Synkarin said:
    Make sure you take off your baseboards and get sure flowing through that room, constantly.
    Yeah, in the process of ripping up the carpets from the room edges to pull out the nails and wood piece they use for carpeting. Replacing with laminate flooring. Going to have to pull back the base boards and see what's what. As we're pulling it up the padding is still wet, 2 days later, and the concrete underneath.
    Zarialle's first dance:
    Trader Bob leads Zarialle through the dancers to the dance floor and brings her all the way to its heart.
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Somehow, I'm the dependable one at work that they can always depend on to come in on my off-days or a few hours early. This weekend, my boss (who is on vacation) was called repeatedly by HIS boss to ask me to come in four hours early. Why? Because they hadn't scheduled anyone to work on first shift, and needed someone there. So while my co-workers in my department get 40 hour weeks and call in if they don't feel like showing up, I'm working 60+ hours a week because I can't say no.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • edited February 2019
    -
  • SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game
    Vague dissatisfaction that family drama exists and is a thing, and sometimes one single person's shenanigans can disrupt everyone else's well-being for an indeterminate amount of time.  :-<
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • LuceLuce Fox Populi
    edited June 2016
    Sylandra said:
    Vague dissatisfaction that family drama exists and is a thing, and sometimes one single person's shenanigans can disrupt everyone else's well-being for an indeterminate amount of time.  :-<
    I''m sorry! I swear I'll get married soon! (I know the feeling, and am sending all the good vibes.)
  • SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game
    Hah! RL family this time. ;)
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • I ordered a "Make America Gay Again" fake Trump hat for Pride this weekend and I don't think it's going to get here in time.

[-(