General Dissatisfaction

Comments

• DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    edited February 2014
    Last of five consecutive days that included exhausting prep work, a really poorly timed snowstorm, and ultimately a Valentine's day that was extremely busy (compared to any other day of the year) yet extremely disappointing sales-wise (compared to any other Valentine's day). Bright side is it doesn't affect my paycheck. :/
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • Big BOOOO at work for keeping me away from the Death Chalkenge...so much death missed

06/30/2014 19:37 Silvanus channels the power of the Megalith of Doom for you, stripping you of your Vernal Ascendant status.......bastard!!

• XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Death everywhere.
  • Worrying about a test that was due today that I couldn't access only to find out that the teacher for the course has suddenly been replaced without warning...

Which, may well be good news. But I'm still not happy about it.
    [-(
    "Chairwoman," Princess Setisoki states, holding up a hand in a gesture for her to stop and returning the cup. "That would be quite inappropriate. One of the males will serve me."
  • So it turns out I won't be avoiding a second trip to the DMV.  I thought that I would be receiving an EDRS rather than DRS on my car purchase(which would let me register the car online).  But since I did not have a nevada driver's license at the time of purchase, I'll be getting a regular DRS and will be ineligble to register online.  So now I'll have to magically pull 3 hours out of my a*** to leave work during tax season and sit at the DMV.

Stangmar - Retired

• Of all the places where a cat can throw up, why do they pick the middle of the ground under a two-person bed? Just as I am stepping out of the door too. Late at work on Monday, and I meet the manager on the hallway. Not a good start ._.
    You have received a new honour! Congratulations! On this day, you have shown your willingness to ensure a bug-free Lusternia for everyone to enjoy. The face of Iosai the Anomaly unfolds before you, and within you grows the knowledge that you have earned the elusive and rare honour of membership in Her Order.
    Curio Exchange - A website to help with the trading of curio pieces in Lusternia.
  • EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    I finally spun my car out and got the nose stuck in a snowbank. A good Samaritan stopped to try and help me push out, and when that didn't work, took me the 15 miles back to town to find a place to get my car out. Another good Samaritan left his repair shop to come and pull me out so I could get to my conference. So it should have been a good day after that.

Until I got home and got stuck at the entrance to my driveway. Go away, snow.
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • ZouviqilZouviqil Queen of Uberjerkiness
    Speaking of snow, 2-5 inches coming by me (NYC) between now and tomorrow at 4PM EST.

Dammit snow. Go away.
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    I got two emails from IRE for my birthday, one from Lusty and one from MKO, which I haven't played since beta. I couldn't remember my MKO char's name so I made a new one and registered, where the system remembered me. It seems my characters all got deleted, but no biggie.

It seems I can't claim my birthday prize on a character i just made that day, and by the time that character is older than a day, I won't have a free present waiting on me.

#firstworldproblems
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • Do you know what happens when a valve gasket gets loose and falls into the valve? I do! Now I don't have a car so much as a vibrator that can manage to do thirty with the pedal to the metal.
    I'm Lucidian. If I don't get pedantic every so often, I might explode.
  • That's rough. That's also about how my old car acted when the timing belt and water pump went bad. I ended up dumping it.
    Stangmar - Retired

• DRAMAAAAAAAAAAA

That is all. Fucking drama. I don't need you in my life!
    Retired.
  • Being told verbatim "shut up" when RPing on an alt.

Oh well, time to make an alt somewhere else then...
    The Necromentate's mind opens to you, and a grotesque, demonic figure appears in your mind's eye, screaming in torment:
    "THE DEMON LORDS CAN NEVER TRULY BE KILLED - GREAT IS THEIR POWER."

You shock a platinum-coloured geomycus with tales of terror bestowed on villages who don't follow Magnagora.
    A platinum-coloured geomycus slaps her knee and declares that, by the gods, Ptoma Hive should follow the Grand Empire of Magnagora after all!
    Shouts rise up from Ptoma Hive, as its denizens loudly pledge themselves to the Grand Empire of Magnagora.

• edited February 2014

• I agree! If it had been said jokingly or, more importantly, in an ic manner and not in Skype
    The Necromentate's mind opens to you, and a grotesque, demonic figure appears in your mind's eye, screaming in torment:
    "THE DEMON LORDS CAN NEVER TRULY BE KILLED - GREAT IS THEIR POWER."

You shock a platinum-coloured geomycus with tales of terror bestowed on villages who don't follow Magnagora.
    A platinum-coloured geomycus slaps her knee and declares that, by the gods, Ptoma Hive should follow the Grand Empire of Magnagora after all!
    Shouts rise up from Ptoma Hive, as its denizens loudly pledge themselves to the Grand Empire of Magnagora.

• LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    Sick sick siiiiiiiiiick. Fortunately the hubby took  yesterday and today off work too let me hide in bed and take care of the kids!

I did something that, normally, I would feel bad about.

I know I should feel bad about it.

Others tell me I should feel bad about it.

I'm not feeling bad about it.

I think I'm broken.
  • NeosNeos The Subtle Griefer
    Zouviqil said:

I think I'm broken.
    Did you murder someone?
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    You can't really same the same, can you?
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
    Neos said:
    Zouviqil said:

I think I'm broken.
    Did you murder someone?
    No, I did not do any of the "big four".
  • Zouviqil said:

I think I'm broken.
    Doesn't mean you're broken. Sometimes it just happens this way. I think it's a bit normal to experience something like that. Don't worry so much if you can help it and later, if you start to feel bad, make amends if you can.
  • EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    It's okay, you can always buy more cake later if they wanted some.
  • KagatoKagato Auckland, New Zealand
    Zouviqil said:
    In the last three weeks I've hit the front of my head on a doorpost, the back of my head on the shower wall, cut myself with a steak knife on the webbing between my pointer and thumb while washing the dishes, fallen once in the hallway against a wall, and once in the living on my face. Yesterday I choked on soda. Now, I can add falling onto my knee + shin on a half-split outside of the ice and snow. And I know once I go to sleep I'm going to feel this dull, painless throbbing in my knee and shin as full-out pain.
    Sheesh, you sure someone hasn't got a voodoo doll of you tucked away somewhere? x_x
    Never put passion before principle.  Even if you win, you lose.

If olive oil comes from olives, where does baby oil come from?

If vegetarians eat vegetables, what do humanitarians eat?
    Kagato said:
    Zouviqil said:
    In the last three weeks I've hit the front of my head on a doorpost, the back of my head on the shower wall, cut myself with a steak knife on the webbing between my pointer and thumb while washing the dishes, fallen once in the hallway against a wall, and once in the living on my face. Yesterday I choked on soda. Now, I can add falling onto my knee + shin on a half-split outside of the ice and snow. And I know once I go to sleep I'm going to feel this dull, painless throbbing in my knee and shin as full-out pain.
    Sheesh, you sure someone hasn't got a voodoo doll of you tucked away somewhere? x_x
    Yesterday I dislocated my toe. I relocated it too. No voodoo doll, just losing control of my meatsack. Bonus points to whoever gets the reference.
  • @zouviqil Stop being so careless. Be more mindful of your body in relation to the space around you, and focus on what you are doing while you are doing it. (This may sound slightly rude/scolding, but it is a tried and true cure for clumsiness.)
    #NoWireHangersEver

Vive l'apostrophe!
    Talan said:
    @zouviqil Stop being so careless. Be more mindful of your body in relation to the space around you, and focus on what you are doing while you are doing it. (This may sound slightly rude/scolding, but it is a tried and true cure for clumsiness.)
    I will give you that you're half right, it's half me not paying enough attention to things. The other half I shall inform you of privately, because regardless if you care or not, I don't want to seem like a complete airhead.
  • TarkentonTarkenton Traitor Bear
    Zouviqil said:

I think I'm broken.
    I disagree.  If it's the thing I think you're talking about.  But I'm an utterly mercenary soul, so what do I know?
  • TarkentonTarkenton Traitor Bear
    edited February 2014
    Apologies for the double post, but I cannot find the exact proper words to express how much I hate mopeds.  And I'm thinking about it, and I can't summarize how much I hate them.  With the fire of a thousand suns?  Not enough.  Increase it by an order of magnitude?  Still not enough.  This is troubling, that I can't articulate it.  Perhaps I hate mopeds just as much as Kanye West hates Taylor Swift?  Not quite enough.  As much as I love cake?  Still not quite there.  This will take some pondering.

Anyways, look, I understand times are tough, mopeds are cheap, and are easy on the wallet at the pump.  Fine.  Dandy.  But when you're in prime morning commute time, doing 20mph down a 45mph street, I should have the right to just run you over.  Especially when you're enough of a jack%@#*()! to not wear a helmet.
  • Having to wait another year for Season 3 of House of Cards :(
    Stangmar - Retired