MD/DC Summer Time!

Comments

• I will definitely be stopping by London sometime in the Fall too.

Plans.

Coming back to DC though, how does laser tag sound after dinner...
  • Karlach said:
    Raezon said:
    After Sept. 1, I'll be moving to England, for the Europeans. (We Mag gods seem to get around...)
    Plans.

North or south?
    Manchester. 
  • KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    I'm in London the last weekend of September, though I doubt I'll have much time to spare.

Otherwise I'm purely northern based because :funds:

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    Raezon said:
    Karlach said:
    Raezon said:
    After Sept. 1, I'll be moving to England, for the Europeans. (We Mag gods seem to get around...)
    Plans.

North or south?
    Manchester. 
    A most excellent choice! We'll sort something out once you're over and settled.

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• Let it be known that I will crush every last one of you in laser tag. No mercy will be shown and no quarter given. 
  • edited July 2014
    Zap @Karlach for derailing thread

So how about that laser tag? Foster that team spirit, pk your enemies once and for all, grief them into oblivion even in RL! 

Ninja'd by @Daevos

GO TEAM MAGNAGORA
  • ZyphoraZyphora :: the sun in her splendour ::
    +1 to the contingent that does vodka and red bull right before laser tag. @Kelly and @Orventa, let's goooooooo.

WE TINY ASIANS WILL CRUSH YOU.

• Challenge accepted.
  • edited July 2014
    Drocilla said:
    I will definitely be stopping by London sometime in the Fall too.

Plans.

Coming back to DC though, how does laser tag sound after dinner...
    Never been laser tagging! Make it so, number one :D Is there a place chosen for dinner?

• Oh, if anyone wants to burn some calories in the morning, you're welcome to visit my gym in Gaithersburg. I'll be there, and I might be teaching some of the classes.

• Never been laser tagging! Make it so, number one :D Is there a place chosen for dinner?

I'll be back in the US later this week. I'll ask for confirmation and set something up at that point
  • KaimanahiKaimanahi The One True Queen

Zyphora said:
    +1 to the contingent that does vodka and red bull right before laser tag. @Kelly and @Orventa, let's goooooooo.

WE TINY ASIANS WILL CRUSH YOU.
    I'M NOT TINY. OR ASIAN, REALLY. T_T

Team North v South??

I will crush you @Daevos. Even though you can beat me up with one arm..
  • I am crunching numbers and I am going to talk with the people I live with tonight to see if this is doable. If there is anyone in the Pittsburgh area or somewhere near/on the rout to DC that would like to carpool let me know! That could be a helping factor in all this :D
    The soft, hollow voice of Nocht, the Silent resounds within your mind as His words echo through the aether, "Congratulations, Arimisia. Your mastery of vermin cannot be disputed."

• NeosNeos The Subtle Griefer
    Arimisia said:
    I am crunching numbers and I am going to talk with the people I live with tonight to see if this is doable. If there is anyone in the Pittsburgh area or somewhere near/on the rout to DC that would like to carpool let me know! That could be a helping factor in all this :D
    If only you weren't on the other side of the state.
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    You can't really same the same, can you?
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
  • Neos said:
    Arimisia said:
    I am crunching numbers and I am going to talk with the people I live with tonight to see if this is doable. If there is anyone in the Pittsburgh area or somewhere near/on the rout to DC that would like to carpool let me know! That could be a helping factor in all this :D
    if only YOU were not on the other side of the state! D:<
    The soft, hollow voice of Nocht, the Silent resounds within your mind as His words echo through the aether, "Congratulations, Arimisia. Your mastery of vermin cannot be disputed."

Arimisia said:
    Neos said:
    Arimisia said:
    if only YOU were not on the other side of the state! D:<
    My side is better though.
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
  • Neos said:
    My side is better though.
    says who?

• You two are debating whether you'd prefer to get bitten or sprayed by the rabbid skunk...All of Pennsylvania is terrible. You couldn't pay me to move back.
  • Hey. Hey. We all know Virginia is best. Obviously.

• DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    VA represent. #statepride
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • edited July 2014
    Daraius said:
    VA represent. #statepride
    o.o Wait. You're in Virginia too, @Daraius? If you tell me you're in Hampton Roads, I'll explode.

• DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    Nope, sorry. Central VA here.
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • Daraius said:
    Nope, sorry. Central VA here.
    Pfptft. Fine. I won't stalk you and take you to restaurants.

• MunsiaMunsia The Supreme Goddess
    edited July 2014
    So, I've decided that if I'm capable of going, I'll go under one condition..

Everyone has to bow to me there. 

Especially Drocilla. She'd be lucky if I didn't make her kiss my feet. 
  • Don't think I'll be at the player meet this time. Have fun!

Looks like Munsia is absolutely not going, either.

Get that shit out of here.
    Ixion said:
    Don't think I'll be at the player meet this time. Have fun!

Looks like Munsia is absolutely not going, either.

Get that shit out of here.
    I want to both like and dislike this post.

Signature!

Celina said:
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
  • Guess Munsia's not going!
  • @Pectus - One of our ephemerals is interested in attending the DC meet but is unfamiliar with the bus/subway system. He wants to know if you'd be willing to meet up and travel together, as he lives in the same general area that you do.
  • edited July 2014
    Catching up, so is there a spot where we'll all meet yet? :) Also if anyone's still around sunday, I'd be happy to give a free tour of the museum/gallery/crazy maze I work in!

I'm a consent-based roleplayer! Kindly ask first, and I will return the favour. Open to developing tinyplots.
    Atlantis is my client of choice! (Guide)

• Orventa said:
    Catching up, so is there a spot where we'll all meet yet? :) Also if anyone's still around sunday, I'd be happy to give a free tour of the museum/gallery/crazy maze I work in!
    Oh man.. Now I want to stay overnight just so we can go to that! Guh. Money why.