MD/DC Summer Time!

Comments

• Neos said:
    Orventa said:
    @Neos BGR in Dupont has sweet potato fries, maybe do the sneaky thing and grab some to go on the walk to nando's ;)
    I will poke Kelly about helping me find this place. Somewhat fortunately that Morgfyre won't be at the meet, else we'd end up lost again.
    How do you know he won't be there?  He never said he was going to the last one either! 
    The soft, hollow voice of Nocht, the Silent resounds within your mind as His words echo through the aether, "Congratulations, Arimisia. Your mastery of vermin cannot be disputed."

• KaimanahiKaimanahi The One True Queen

Arimisia said:
    Neos said:
    Orventa said:
    @Neos BGR in Dupont has sweet potato fries, maybe do the sneaky thing and grab some to go on the walk to nando's ;)
    I will poke Kelly about helping me find this place. Somewhat fortunately that Morgfyre won't be at the meet, else we'd end up lost again.
    How do you know he won't be there?  He never said he was going to the last one either! 
    @Morgfyre is my better directional half.
  • Kelly said:
    @Morgfyre is my better directional half.
    I can at least say I did not really get lost, I just couldn't find anywhere to park! Thus did we drive aroud like tourist that did not know what they were doing.  Who knew that all the parking garages closed at like 6pm and reopened later on? Not like that where I live.
    The soft, hollow voice of Nocht, the Silent resounds within your mind as His words echo through the aether, "Congratulations, Arimisia. Your mastery of vermin cannot be disputed."

• Last chance! Anyone else joining us at the zoo tomorrow send me a message. I need to know how many to expect. So far we have 7 or so!

• Are there any plans scheduled for Sunday? I will be in DC until Sunday evening, so I will be available in the morning and mid afternoon.

I would even suggest gathering together tonight, if anyone would be interested, but I am extremely tired. I'm not certain that I have the willpower.

• MunsiaMunsia The Supreme Goddess
    I wanna go to a zoo :(
  • I can't wait till tomorrow :3

I'm a consent-based roleplayer! Kindly ask first, and I will return the favour. Open to developing tinyplots.
    Atlantis is my client of choice! (Guide)
  • So excited. Which is why I should be asleep right now.. But Lusternians understand.

• Nominating @Daevos for meet king for the best activity idea ever - laser tag rocked.
  • TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal

@Drocilla's 100% correct...except for the part where none of us are going to be able to walk properly tomorrow after getting summarily whooped up and down by the natives.

* * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    Demanding photos!

(Also, still missing the rest from the Boston meet too! >.>)

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• Ton of fun last night! Had a great time seeing old faces and making new friends!
    Let us rally the troops for lunch! Where's everyone at?!
  • edited August 2014
    Kelly said:

Let us rally the troops for lunch! Where's everyone at?!

A few of us are at the (Stewartsville) Mansion. You should join us, it's free for the next hour and a half.

We would be willing to do a late lunch.

• NeosNeos The Subtle Griefer
    I had fun at laser tag, got my revenge on @Drocilla before we kicked some ass together. The last game helped show me that trying to lead people to victory is the same in the game and real life. 
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    You can't really same the same, can you?
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"

• Neos said:
    I had fun at laser tag, got my revenge on @Drocilla before we kicked some ass together. The last game helped show me that trying to lead people to victory is the same in the game and real life. 
    I hope you flicked water at someone and said it was Aquamancy, @Neos.

Sorry Iorwen, we had some other things to do first. We're headed over to Dupont for lunch!
  • edited August 2014
    Kelly said:

Sorry Iorwen, we had some other things to do first. We're headed over to Dupont for lunch!

Where are you planning to have lunch? It has been proposed that we go to Golden Brown Delicious. We are headed there now.

• Looking into dinner if anyone is still around... Say 630? Lemme know if there's interest
  • But I look horrible in these.
  • Shikari said:
    But I look horrible in these.
    I look like a blob in all of these, deal with it! 
  • Drocilla said:

Shikari said:

But I look horrible in these.

I look like a blob in all of these, deal with it! 

You're super sexy pfffffft <33
    -----

Nilofer says, "Xena is here, riding Xena, the Xenaesque Xena. She is wielding Xena in both of her hands."
  • MunsiaMunsia The Supreme Goddess
    I'm surprised noone punched Revan out...
  • TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    Ugh. I'm the only one in the picture with my eyes closed. 
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • Tremula said:

Ugh. I'm the only one in the picture with my eyes closed. 

I'm sorry D: the other ones were blurry
    -----

Nilofer says, "Xena is here, riding Xena, the Xenaesque Xena. She is wielding Xena in both of her hands."
  • KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    I swear every time I see a photo of @Yomoigu I'm stunned at how friggin' tall he is, then I seem to forget until the photos of the next meet and see him dwarfing everyone again and still go "daaamn."

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!