Simple Ideas

Comments

• No no, I mean construct placement - we used to have access to Dark Nest in Ethereal Glom, but now it is in Mucklemarsh (due to control of the bubble - so to have the wyrd tree we'd need to control a third one, including our nexus?), and apparently we cannot put the wyrd tree in Etheral - where constructs can be built has changed. 
  • ZouviqilZouviqil Queen of Uberjerkiness
    Allow for the trading/transferring of dolls.

Unless this is secretly enabled and I don't know about it and neither do any of the people I talk with regularly.
  • NeosNeos The Subtle Griefer
    Zouviqil said:

Unless this is secretly enabled and I don't know about it and neither do any of the people I talk with regularly.
    Xenthos would go around telling everyone if it were possible.
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    You can't really same the same, can you?
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Neos said:
    Zouviqil said:

I've only been requesting it for a few years...
  • ZouviqilZouviqil Queen of Uberjerkiness
    Xenthos said:
    Neos said:
    Zouviqil said:

The one doll I want is retired. That feeling burns so much.
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    Zouviqil said:
    Xenthos said:
    Neos said:
    Zouviqil said:

The one doll I want is retired. That feeling burns so much.
    The one doll I always wanted was retired around the time I discovered dingbats and dolls were a thing :(

• SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    I regret trading in my Albion doll on a whim.
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• Can we have the DOMOTH command available to everyone? It is rather useful for those willing to assist.
    You have received a new honour! Congratulations! On this day, you have shown your willingness to ensure a bug-free Lusternia for everyone to enjoy. The face of Iosai the Anomaly unfolds before you, and within you grows the knowledge that you have earned the elusive and rare honour of membership in Her Order.
    Curio Exchange - A website to help with the trading of curio pieces in Lusternia.
  • You can go to the Cave of Knowledge (I think? The first cave on the path up the mountain) and just touch the seal.
  • Ssaliss said:
    You can go to the Cave of Knowledge (I think? The first cave on the path up the mountain) and just touch the seal.
    I know. But that requires effort :P And since we can do that, I don't get why the command is restricted in the first place.
    You have received a new honour! Congratulations! On this day, you have shown your willingness to ensure a bug-free Lusternia for everyone to enjoy. The face of Iosai the Anomaly unfolds before you, and within you grows the knowledge that you have earned the elusive and rare honour of membership in Her Order.
    Curio Exchange - A website to help with the trading of curio pieces in Lusternia.
    It started as a Demigod+ only power (I can only speculate that it was felt that since only these people can participate, only they need to know). We told them that non-Demis would like to be able to check where powers are distributed (Nature is a prime example). This was their compromise.
  • I still say we should get a "domoth status <domoth>" option too, so we don't have to look through the whole list if we're only interested in one of them...
  • edited March 2014
    Would be nice if there weren't charges to withdraw your gold from banks. Just because they do it in the real world doesn't mean it's good.
    Retired.
    Haezon said:
    Would be nice if there weren't charges to withdraw your gold from banks. Just because they do it in the real world doesn't mean it's good.
    Just so you are aware, the charges are not actually "lost".  They go to your city / commune.  It's more a tax (which the organization has no control over and cannot set / change) than an actual loss of gold.

It would be nice if the org was able to adjust the percentage as desired.
  • edited March 2014
    Xenthos said:
    Haezon said:
    Just so you are aware, the charges are not actually "lost".  They go to your city / commune.  It's more a tax (which the organization has no control over and cannot set / change) than an actual loss of gold.

It would be nice if the org was able to adjust the percentage as desired.
    Oh. Well, that's OK then never mind. Might use the banks now.

Does the money you lose from betting get lost though?
    Retired.
  • Yes.

• Haezon said:
    Wait your real life bank charges you money to withdraw money?

My Credit Union lets me take it out free and gives me free stuff for using their card. O_O
  • Malarious said:
    Haezon said:

My Credit Union lets me take it out free and gives me free stuff for using their card. O_O
    Some banks charge you ATM withdrawl fees if you use an ATM that isn't owned by them.

• Ayisdra said:
    Malarious said:
    Haezon said:

Some banks charge you ATM withdrawl fees if you use an ATM that isn't owned by them.
    Which you might get waived if you have been a loyal customer for a while and call them up. Usually if you imply that you are willing to switch banks because you do not like that fee, that can help too. And else, seriously, get a better bank o.O
    Rialorm said:

Ayisdra said:
    Malarious said:
    Haezon said:

Which you might get waived if you have been a loyal customer for a while and call them up. Usually if you imply that you are willing to switch banks because you do not like that fee, that can help too. And else, seriously, get a better bank o.O
    Using an ATM here, it is generally the ATM owner itself that charges you.  If I go to an ATM at our local grocery store, they get $2.50 when I make a withdrawal (because they are not associated with any bank in particular they just charge everyone the same).

My bank has a policy of refunding me the ATM fees up to a certain amount (which I never reach) and I greatly appreciate it, but it's not a waiving of the fee but very specifically an action on their part to deposit the fee back into my account once they notice it.
  • KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    This is why I'm grateful my bank does "hole in the wall" ATMs at supermarkets.

Even better when I can withdraw cash from them using my phone.

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• Morkarion said:
    This is why I'm grateful my bank does "hole in the wall" ATMs at supermarkets.

Even better when I can withdraw cash from them using my phone.
    ... Wait, are you saying you can access the ATM from your phone, or that you can use your phone withdraw cash from your bank and have your phone spit the money at you?
    I'm Lucidian. If I don't get pedantic every so often, I might explode.
  • KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    edited March 2014
    I'm saying I can access my bank account from my phone on an app, and it gives me a code to withdraw cash (in multiples of £10) which I input at the ATM. No bank card needed.

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• Malarious said:
    Haezon said:

Not all the time, but as it was mentioned, some cash machines do charge. So many hours spent wandering London at night to find a free cash machine. But, the banks like taxes and fees and such.
    Retired.
  • Make message size larger. So that the design you have spent hours working on does not get cut off in the middle. And then you have to assault your trademaster (I'm sorry @Siam !!) with a second message. Just as big. And all but blinding.

Avatar by the most wondrous Feyrll
  • SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    It's okay @Diniah! :)
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• TurnusTurnus The Big Bad Wolf
    Diniah said:
    Make message size larger. So that the design you have spent hours working on does not get cut off in the middle. And then you have to assault your trademaster (I'm sorry @Siam !!) with a second message. Just as big. And all but blinding.
    Use letters not messages!

~--------------**--------------~

The original picture of Turnus is still viewable here, again by Feyrll.
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Please put something in place to keep people from posting every five minutes on the market.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • Turnus said:
    Diniah said:
    Make message size larger. So that the design you have spent hours working on does not get cut off in the middle. And then you have to assault your trademaster (I'm sorry @Siam !!) with a second message. Just as big. And all but blinding.
    Use letters not messages!
    But that takes money. And poor faeling spending her money to get stronger in her skills, so she can be of more use in her guild and commune. 

Avatar by the most wondrous Feyrll