Tweets VI: The Tweetsixteenth

Comments

• CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    Shuyin said:
    Man the only reason I took that vote over says was because Celina wasn't cool enough to join crux. Lame.
    I didn't kick myself out of it, IJS!
  • MaligornMaligorn Windborne
    Celina said:
    Maligorn said:
    Celina said:

what kind of profound delusion

Kind of like Celina believing she has no serious bearing on the direction of Glomdoring :P
    Wait, that's not what I said. I never denied my character's significant influence (though it sounds douchey to say it) in Glom. What you are saying is that Glomdoring is accountable to me, rather than the other way around, which is what I'm disputing. I'm not a representative of Glomdoring, and though, as Kaethera said, that may be the perception, Glomdoring has not made that decision and as such, are not accountable for perception. Just like Gaudiguch is not accountable for perceptions of Viynain. 
    I don't know, I think that's splitting hairs. But I'll drop it if you do, think we've said all that needs saying.

• SynkarinSynkarin Nothing to see here
    edited June 2015
    Sure. I'm not a griefer. In that I'm nicer than you personally. If memory serves your little group wears the badge of 'griefer' proudly. You are not aware that the people you grief have a negative opinion and perception of you? Perhaps you need to look up the definition of 'grief'? The relevant definition would be "trouble or annoyance", just to save you a Google search. It's like going to EVE and saying... "Hey, I'm a pirate, but this chick who's totally not one thinks she's better than me and has the moral high ground on me" Well, surprise, I do. Maybe I'm not as good a combatant as you are and maybe I don't have all your rare artifacts and haven't played for as long as you have, but I at least try to not go out of my way to annoy other players. 

@Elanorwen - This isn't even close to being true, you can't hold the moral high-ground when you lie about your own actions.

I mean spitting in lowbies faces during revolts, sending nasty mean tells after being killed or losing a debate, rage enemying because you peeked into domoth realms and got murdered. Remember the time you decided to harass Alary every chance you got? Or when you sent Maligorn's alt a nasty tell during a revolt and he called you out on forums? 

I've heard your song and dance about how you're trying to "better" but inevitably, something else happens that just puts you back to square one. 

Nice try though, I don't tend to send nasty tells or insults until I get insulted myself. I haven't ever spit in someone's face, and the last person I harassed and ganked every chance I got was Feyr when he kept jumping Silea and others because I shattered him in Lirangsha. The difference is I own up to my actions, you're just flat out pretending yours never happened.

(Oh, and about the artifact stuff, I won't be getting 3k artifacts back from retired ones..nor do I have a wonderwand etc, I'm betting you're more artied than I am, I don't even have a monthly membership)

Everiine said:
    "'Cause the fighting don't stop till I walk in."
    -Synkarin's Lament.
    Elanorwen said:
    Celina said:
    Elanorwen said:
    Celina said:
    It's very representative of your mindset. The way you talk about combat is very reflective of how you actually participate in combat...or don't participate. 

You can cut the crap, your demesne didn't start hitting me until several minutes after I entered the domoth, I was the last to shield because I was dropping shadows and bonds. I was completely unaffected by it for an extended period of time, I can see the tics and who they hit. You manually enemied me, squirrelfriend. I don't even know why you are making an effort to bullshit on this, I don't even care, nor do your made up code and overrides actually matter. The point is this was not your domoth, so this whole pissy pants dance about me being mean to Halli is a load of hot stinky garbage. You are not important enough to dictate how I interact with Celest. Get a grip.

Yes. That is the clause. I do not fault you for knowing the treaty. It's in the same treaty as the clause that allows me to kick your ass in domoths. I don't even...what is wrong with you?
    Minutes? What? Do we need to involve Einstein next? I'm sure we weren't traveling close to the speed of light for time dilation to have occurred. I know I didn't manually need to enemy you because when I tried to make sure you were in fact enemied, all I got was "Celina is already an enemy." Even then, you came in with people from Magnagora and Gaudiguch. You were clearly a hostile combatant as you didn't proceed to either run for cover in our camp or get killed by them.

I never cared to dictate how you interact with Celest. Glomdoring has the same treaty with them, mind... seeing how you treat them is demonstrative of how you'd treat us. As such it shows exactly where Glomdoring stands in regards to its treaties. Sure, the NAP does allow you to come and kill us in domoths if you choose to do so... but how likely are we to want to go and form better relations with you or assist your efforts when you treat us in such a fashion? But I guess @Taevyn came to defend Seren against you raiding them a couple months back too, huh? It's just a case of you wanting to go play with your usual buddies and return to status quo rather than an attempt to shake things up. Never mind the whole Xeeth labs issue that Glomdoring had with Gaudiguch and the eaf'eramich, or the brand of Maeve that has been dragged over the forums for so long, it's probably not even a horse anymore. let alone a dead one.
    Lol no at the first paragraph. Like I said, your made up story doesn't really matter to the overall point, so I don't really care.

While I do prefer to play with fun people like those I am used to playing with in Gaudi, I'm not 12, and I have the ability to separate my character from my person. Hallifax and Celest attacked Celina first when Celina returned to activity. Period, end of story. This is not a point of debate. Whatever arbitrary expiration dates you set on "grudges," really have no relevance. Celest and Hallifax do not have the same quality of talent as Gaudiguch. Celina does not care that much about the eaf incident. Celest and Hallifax repeatedly defended Seren after Seren attacked Glomdoring, and then, Celest specifically, asked for our help. Celina does not like getting played or taken advantage of. Celina still has an affinity for Magnagora because she was raised there as a child, and still identifies with it to some degree, though she does not openly discuss this. These are the motivational factors behind my character's decisions that have played out ICly. Whatever gibberish you want to spout about me wanting to maintain the "status quo," and ooc friendships is on you. You can keep your projection to yourself, homesquirrel. 

You are remarkably incapable of understanding anything but your own perspective, which appears to be frequently wrong. 
    Yeah, yeah, let's ignore the arguments that don't suit us. That's how we resolve matters around these parts. I'm just going to pull something out of your friends' book on this one. Timestamped log on the demesne hitting others but not you for several minutes or it didn't happen.
    What arguments? I just gave you a broad view of my character's perspective. Do you want a comprehensive list of my character's political stances and life story? Why do you feel entitled to dictate my character's RP? You are hopeless.

I didn't log it because I didn't, and still don't, care. You're full of it, and I care just enough to tell you that. "Or it didn't happen." Lol, you certainly think highly of yourself. 
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Ladies, ladies. You're all mildly pretty. Let's take this to ingame taunts.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess
    edited June 2015
    Synkarin said:
    Sure. I'm not a griefer. In that I'm nicer than you personally. If memory serves your little group wears the badge of 'griefer' proudly. You are not aware that the people you grief have a negative opinion and perception of you? Perhaps you need to look up the definition of 'grief'? The relevant definition would be "trouble or annoyance", just to save you a Google search. It's like going to EVE and saying... "Hey, I'm a pirate, but this chick who's totally not one thinks she's better than me and has the moral high ground on me" Well, surprise, I do. Maybe I'm not as good a combatant as you are and maybe I don't have all your rare artifacts and haven't played for as long as you have, but I at least try to not go out of my way to annoy other players. 

@Elanorwen - This isn't even close to being true, you can't hold the moral high-ground when you lie about your own actions.

I mean spitting in lowbies faces during revolts, sending nasty mean tells after being killed or losing a debate, rage enemying because you peeked into domoth realms and got murdered. Remember the time you decided to harass Alary every chance you got? Or when you sent Maligorn's alt a nasty tell during a revolt and he called you out on forums? 

I've heard your song and dance about how you're trying to "better" but inevitably, something else happens that just puts you back to square one. 

Nice try though, I don't tend to send nasty tells or insults until I get insulted myself. I haven't ever spit in someone's face, and the last person I harassed and ganked every chance I got was Feyr when he kept jumping Silea and others because I shattered him in Lirangsha. The difference is I own up to my actions, you're just flat out pretending yours never happened.

(Oh, and about the artifact stuff, I won't be getting 3k artifacts back from retired ones..nor do I have a wonderwand etc, I'm betting you're more artied than I am, I don't even have a monthly membership)
    That well never runs dry now, does it? Good call on bringing up something that happened before last Ascension even began. On the other hand, you're quite friendly with someone who has told several people to go kill themselves OOC and has done worse than I have both in terms of flinging insults at people or spitting in their face. Yes, I'm trying to get better. Turns out I also have a medical condition that doesn't make it easier, so yeah, every now and again, I might snap... especially when someone's repeatedly trying to annoy me. Guess who that is. But I'm the bad person for trying to get my hormone-induced rage under control and sometimes failing as opposed to the person who goes out of his way to try and goad me into losing control and getting angry.

EDIT: (Oh, and about the artifact stuff.... I said rare artifacts, not amount of artifacts. I don't have shiny icewall wands or rune of mass or concrete socks, etc)

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
    I get re-enemied for things all the time, it shouldn't be hard to get your first one!

The game allows you to enemy people that were already enemied. Recently I got double enemied to Hartstone. 

Elanorwen said:
    Synkarin said:

That well never runs dry now, does it? Good call on bringing up something that happened before last Ascension even began. On the other hand, you're quite friendly with someone who has told several people to go kill themselves OOC and has done worse than I have both in terms of flinging insults at people or spitting in their face. Yes, I'm trying to get better. Turns out I also have a medical condition that doesn't make it easier, so yeah, every now and again, I might snap... especially when someone's repeatedly trying to annoy me. Guess who that is. But I'm the bad person for trying to get my hormone-induced rage under control and sometimes failing as opposed to the person who goes out of his way to try and goad me into losing control and getting angry.

EDIT: (Oh, and about the artifact stuff.... I said rare artifacts, not amount of artifacts. I don't have shiny icewall wands or rune of mass or concrete socks, etc)

You can't just pretend the past never happened. If that's the case, I'm the nicest guy in the world because I haven't spit in anyone's face, sent insulting tells, or harassed anyone in easily a month or two, meaning you're still wrong because you just rage-enemied people yesterday when you got ganked in the hub after peeking up.  Then you make up stories about how you're this perfect little non-griefer and call an even fight a 'zerg' etc. I'm not trying to goad you into anything, I'm pointing out the fallacies in the comments you're making and backing them up with facts. It's not my fault (or anyone else's) that you have a medical condition that causes you snap and rage at people, nor does that make it okay to do so. If you want to snap on me, sure go ahead, I probably deserve it, but numerous (and I mean numerous) others that you've snapped on certainly don't.

I haven't really spoken to said other person much, especially after her comments, so I'm not sure how I'm 'quite friendly' with her, but I think you're reaching far here. I certainly don't condone any of those comments and I'm pretty sure I openly stated that there isn't anything to justify her comments towards others, just like there's nothing to justify yours (which by the way, if you remember, I said the same thing to you when we were friendly in Glom and Hallifax).

re:Rare artifacts - I'm not going to get into an argument about artifacts I have that you don't and vice versa because it means very little in the long run. You have artifacts, I have artifacts, it's not really a gamebreaking issue.

Everiine said:
    -Synkarin's Lament.
  • Celina said:
    I get re-enemied for things all the time, it shouldn't be hard to get your first one!

The game allows you to enemy people that were already enemied. Recently I got double enemied to Hartstone. 
    I know! Telling you, I've been playing IRE games for like 9 years, and I never had to work that hard at it before.
    "Chairwoman," Princess Setisoki states, holding up a hand in a gesture for her to stop and returning the cup. "That would be quite inappropriate. One of the males will serve me."
  • Just think: if we had a live forums chatroom where people could rage at each other in a public albeit OOC manner, the tweets thread would probably never see the light of day again.
  • We do! It's the IRC channel and it dies perennially due to lack of interest.
  • ShuyinShuyin The pug life chose me.
    edited June 2015
    Send us an invite to anonymous and whatever chat clans you use or have. It'll be fun. We're fun.

In fact it'd be more efficient instead of using irc.
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    I can always donate a clan. We can call it "Ragefest McGriefer" and it'll be completely OOC and for anyone who just wants to complain at each other.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • TurnusTurnus The Big Bad Wolf
    Kethaera said:

So... you know what I hate? All you people bragging about how easy it is to get enemied to various places, and it took me forever to get enemied to Serenwilde. I tried jumping people in Faethorn, kept getting d/cd. I tried raiding, other people kept getting the 'last hit' on the ladies... and I'd never get enemied. On a bet, I 'stole' a pixie from Serenwilde, and we still had to ASK someone to enemy me for it. (Also found out that attacking pixies following you is a really bad idea)

It's like... they just don't even care. I'm still bitter about it :(
    It was all part of our plan to troll you. Success!

~--------------**--------------~

The original picture of Turnus is still viewable here, again by Feyrll.
    Shaddus said:
    I can always donate a clan. We can call it "Ragefest McGriefer" and it'll be completely OOC and for anyone who just wants to complain at each other.
    I believe that was called Disciples of Klangratch
    Which still exists, just no one talks on it

Everiine said:
    -Synkarin's Lament.
  • First of all, my goodness it's not even noon yet and Tweets exploded. Such delicious drama.

I'll leave a majority of it alone since I have a mighty 5 minutes to reply, but in order of importance:
    • @Shaddus was that before all this pro-Mag staff went through. If so, then maybe it could be revisited again, since I legitimately don't remember already poking Mysrai about your status before. >.>
    • @Everyone else re: enemy statuses, I got outvoted when it boiled down to city enemying for nodes/domoths/revolts, so I had to stop doing that a month or two ago. :( But, that's no problem since eventually these combatants raid anyways, and the city brands really get to stick then. Orderbrands are conveniently out of that political sphere, so those have been what have been spread around lately. I don't recall enemying anyone else recently outside of these parameters, but clarification never hurt anyone!
    I blanket enemy for Viravain. Sometimes just out of spite when the Shadow Court won't let me enemy people to Glomdoring, usually just so I don't have to worry about it should I need shrine powers later. Or if I ever get Avatar wrath. It's like Viynain said, you're acting against an org. You're most likely going to keep doing it if you've done it once. Why wouldn't we enemy you now?
    Synkarin said:

You can't just pretend the past never happened. If that's the case, I'm the nicest guy in the world because I haven't spit in anyone's face, sent insulting tells, or harassed anyone in easily a month or two, meaning you're still wrong because you just rage-enemied people yesterday when you got ganked in the hub after peeking up.  Then you make up stories about how you're this perfect little non-griefer and call an even fight a 'zerg' etc. I'm not trying to goad you into anything, I'm pointing out the fallacies in the comments you're making and backing them up with facts. It's not my fault (or anyone else's) that you have a medical condition that causes you snap and rage at people, nor does that make it okay to do so. If you want to snap on me, sure go ahead, I probably deserve it, but numerous (and I mean numerous) others that you've snapped on certainly don't.

I haven't really spoken to said other person much, especially after her comments, so I'm not sure how I'm 'quite friendly' with her, but I think you're reaching far here. I certainly don't condone any of those comments and I'm pretty sure I openly stated that there isn't anything to justify her comments towards others, just like there's nothing to justify yours (which by the way, if you remember, I said the same thing to you when we were friendly in Glom and Hallifax).

re:Rare artifacts - I'm not going to get into an argument about artifacts I have that you don't and vice versa because it means very little in the long run. You have artifacts, I have artifacts, it's not really a gamebreaking issue.

I'm not pretending the past never happened. It's also not like you're all flowers and roses in that regard either. Remember that one time you spammed ROFL without a target while being snubbed? I do, it's still a funny I recall every time you go about how I spit in people's faces or call them names. I'm claiming to be working on the issue and backing that up with facts of how long it's been since I've raged at people. I'm also not pointing out my medical condition as an excuse, just pointing it out as a reason why things might not always be as simple as "just don't rage at people". I doubt you'd understand, and I wish you never have the chance to do so. It's not a fun experience. Pretty sure I clarified why I called the fight a zerg, but I guess that got ignored somewhere along the way, so I'm not going to explain myself again. In regards to the rage enemying in the hub? Heh, there was no actual domoth event in progress at the time and as such there was no reason for them to attack me. In fact, a domoth event had ended quite a time back, making it as neutral a territory as astral. But sure, I died and that's why I enemied people. Should I call you out on your whole "We just want fights" thing now too? Nah, I think I'll pass... you'll find yet another way to tell me how I'm misunderstanding you or am stupid or something. Either way, I've said my piece. The people that were enemied can feel free to go and contest the status and I'm free to defend my reasoning with an unbiased third party. We'll see what comes out of it, hmmm?

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
    "Unbiased third party," being...a Hallifaxian.  :-$
  • Everiine said:

(I am forever indebted to Shaddus for this).

Damnit @Everiine , I was -just- about to post that. Screw your Ninja skills!
    edited June 2015
    Elanorwen said:  
    I'm not pretending the past never happened. It's also not like you're all flowers and roses in that regard either. Remember that one time you spammed ROFL without a target while being snubbed? I do, it's still a funny I recall every time you go about how I spit in people's faces or call them names. I'm claiming to be working on the issue and backing that up with facts of how long it's been since I've raged at people. I'm also not pointing out my medical condition as an excuse, just pointing it out as a reason why things might not always be as simple as "just don't rage at people". I doubt you'd understand, and I wish you never have the chance to do so. It's not a fun experience. Pretty sure I clarified why I called the fight a zerg, but I guess that got ignored somewhere along the way, so I'm not going to explain myself again. In regards to the rage enemying in the hub? Heh, there was no actual domoth event in progress at the time and as such there was no reason for them to attack me. In fact, a domoth event had ended quite a time back, making it as neutral a territory as astral. But sure, I died and that's why I enemied people. Should I call you out on your whole "We just want fights" thing now too? Nah, I think I'll pass... you'll find yet another way to tell me how I'm misunderstanding you or am stupid or something. Either way, I've said my piece. The people that were enemied can feel free to go and contest the status and I'm free to defend my reasoning with an unbiased third party. We'll see what comes out of it, hmmm?

Oh my gosh, you popped up into the hub immediately after a domoth claim failed and was expected to open up again shortly and want to call it an 'unprovoked attack in neutral territory.' Are you serious right now? Lets not mention that you rushed to help Kelly when she 'attacked Lavinya unprovoked in neutral territory.' No domoth was in process at the time! It was a rage enemying, no question.

I'm also not sure what you are trying to imply with 'we want fights' because I do want fights. Things have been boring lately, which is why I was so disappointed yesterday. 

Playing heavy on the justification. You're still the same ol' Elanorwen, as I said in a few posts back. I've seen this song and dance before, and I've seen you rage recently (envoys, forums, etc), despite claims otherwise. 

Everiine said:
    -Synkarin's Lament.
    Synkarin said:

Oh my gosh, you popped up into the hub immediately after a domoth claim failed and was expected to open up again shortly and want to call it an 'unprovoked attack in neutral territory.' Are you serious right now? Lets not mention that you rushed to help Kelly when she 'attacked Lavinya unprovoked in neutral territory.' No domoth was in process at the time! It was a rage enemying, no question.

I'm not also what you are trying to imply with 'we want fights' because I do want fights. Things have been boring lately, which is why I was so disappointed yesterday. 

Playing heavy n the justification. You're still the same ol' Elanorwen, as I said in a few posts back. I've seen this song and dance before, and I've seen you rage recently (envoys, forums, etc)
    Uh, no, it hadn't.. and it wasn't considering domoth status showed 7 days dormancy. But okay, whatever... let's assume people can't read domoth status. As to the fights thing? Did you guys run an absolve with the intent of getting a fight? Because after the first one where it was obvious we weren't fighting, why would you run a second beyond being an annoyance?

edited June 2015
    Elanorwen said:
    Synkarin said:

I'm not also what you are trying to imply with 'we want fights' because I do want fights. Things have been boring lately, which is why I was so disappointed yesterday. 

Playing heavy n the justification. You're still the same ol' Elanorwen, as I said in a few posts back. I've seen this song and dance before, and I've seen you rage recently (envoys, forums, etc)
    Uh, no, it hadn't.. and it wasn't considering domoth status showed 7 days dormancy. But okay, whatever... let's assume people can't read domoth status. As to the fights thing? Did you guys run an absolve with the intent of getting a fight? Because after the first one where it was obvious we weren't fighting, why would you run a second beyond being an annoyance?

You mean the bug that made the dormancy longer than the 5 mins it's been since the big domoth changes years ago? Even @Kalliste said they were expecting it to open again soon. The 5 min after a failed claim was put in to stop claim and drop tactics.. so why would it be expected to be different now? You're digging deep for justification here

and no, we ran both absolves to be jerks since you guys were lame and didn't fight. In fact, before the second absolve, I asked 'Do we want to be really big jerks and absolve again?' to which the reply was a resounding yes. So yeah, we did it to be jerks, not get a fight.

Everiine said:
    -Synkarin's Lament.
    Lol, being annoying isn't the only reason to absolve. There are actual mechanical consequences to absolving. Frankly, I don't blame them. If you are going to lame out and let a domoth drop just because you had evenly matched competition, then by all means, absolve their other domoths. 
    Celina said:
    Lol, being annoying isn't the only reason to absolve. There are actual mechanical consequences to absolving. Frankly, I don't blame them. If you are going to lame out and let a domoth drop just because you had evenly matched competition, then by all means, absolve their other domoths. 
    Because everyone knows that beating a full on fortification in the domoth hub is such a simple feat with even numbers... oh wait, it's the absolvers that have to be on the offensive, right? What was I thinking? /sarcasm

edited June 2015

Synkarin said:

You mean the bug that made the dormancy longer than the 5 mins it's been since the big domoth changes years ago? Even @Kalliste said they were expecting it to open again soon. The 5 min after a failed claim was put in to stop claim and drop tactics.. so why would it be expected to be different now? You're digging deep for justification here

and no, we ran both absolves to be jerks since you guys were lame and didn't fight. In fact, before the second absolve, I asked 'Do we want to be really big jerks and absolve again?' to which the reply was a resounding yes. So yeah, we did it to be jerks, not get a fight.
    Bug or no bug, I don't know why you wouldn't check domoth status the moment a domoth goes into dormancy. I know I do every time I'm online and paying attention when it happens. I checked, it showed 7 days. I waited a bit after that too to allow for your team to realize that. I most certainly wasn't going to go challenge Death, in fact if you had heard the discussion on the alliance clan, it was all about... "Oh dear, 7 days... eh well, we'll give it a go when it opens. Let's go upgrade Beauty."

And there you go, proving my point about being a jerk right after claiming how you haven't griefed anyone in the past 2 months. Now who's coming up with excuses?

edited June 2015
    Elanorwen said:
    Celina said:
    Because everyone knows that beating a full on fortification in the domoth hub is such a simple feat with even numbers... oh wait, it's the absolvers that have to be on the offensive, right? What was I thinking? /sarcasm
    Remember when I called you a fair weather PKer and you denied it? About that....

edit: We did it. :) 
This discussion has been closed.