Tweets VI: The Tweetsixteenth

Comments

• ShuyinShuyin The pug life chose me.
    edited June 2015
    Ah man, who did I offend to get my flag, where was my insult or slur, let me fix it :(
  • Complaining about a flag? That's a flagging.
    It's flags all the way down.
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Listen, newflag. That's enough out of you. You take your flagging and you ask for another with your bowl out.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • MaligornMaligorn Windborne
    Synkarin said:
    Lol - scroll back, you can see that I already said I enemy anyone and everyone that fights us to the Order so effects hit, just staying true to my word!
    No....no. I've fought you so many times, and I only earned my Yomoigu status during a fight in the Crystal Meadows. Maybe I'm just not raw enough.

• SynkarinSynkarin Nothing to see here
    My enemying everyone only started when I started having stuff to use against people, I didn't bother enemying before then

Everiine said:
    "'Cause the fighting don't stop till I walk in."
    -Synkarin's Lament.
  • Maybe I should start enemying too. I used to temp enemy to use shrine powers but I stopped. 
    I think the most elegant solution is to use the expiration mechanic in diplomacy, but that's just me.

kermitsippingtea.gif

That's too much work, and tbh, it usually isn't a one-time thing. Might as well keep it.
    Literally 2 seconds to set up an alias for it.

• It's getting way more expensive to be a novice these days, whoa. I can't afford the 50k+ for the GR1 requirements. :( 
  • Nymerya said:
    It's getting way more expensive to be a novice these days, whoa. I can't afford the 50k+ for the GR1 requirements. :( 
    What?
    FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• Nymerya said:
    It's getting way more expensive to be a novice these days, whoa. I can't afford the 50k+ for the GR1 requirements. :( 
    There is no cost to the Blacktalon Gr1 reqs.. I doubt any of the guils have a true cost.. hell I paid less then 50k to mete regqs to get to gr3
    Nymerya said:

Uh, all you gotta do is message me and I'll send you gold :/
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.

• Shaddus said:
    MSG SHADDUS I'm just a poor boy from a poor family, spare me my wallet from this monstrosity? <3

The purpose of writing is to inflate weak ideas, obscure pure reasoning, and inhibit clarity. With a little practice, writing can be an intimidating and impenetrable fog!
  • I'm not whining like 'waaa, can't do it' or anything. I was just surprised. 10k just in herbs alone, before any armour, weaponry, clothing, vials, pipes, etc. 
  • VivetVivet , of Cows and Crystals
    So the resistance runes can go on clothes, but they can't go on splendours/great robes, right? Just looking to make sure -somewhere- at least.
  • ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess
    Vivet said:
    So the resistance runes can go on clothes, but they can't go on splendours/great robes, right? Just looking to make sure -somewhere- at least.
    They can, I believe.

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
  • Arien said:
    Shuyin said:
    Sometimes I feel like a lot of people post to forum shame someone into feeling bad about their actions. Then I notice who they post about and I laugh. Barking up the wrong tree.
    That's not really my intention. I was just interested in why an Order that I have done nothing to suddenly decided to give me a status.

His answer was that he had just answered it in this very thread as to why he does this.

Let's reverse it. How many times out of the last 20 were shrine powers used by those in your to strictly in the defense order's role to assist its deity?

Enemy status is often used so that shrines hit.

He's also pointed out that it often is freely dropped when you become an ally.
  • Nymerya said:
    I'm not whining like 'waaa, can't do it' or anything. I was just surprised. 10k just in herbs alone, before any armour, weaponry, clothing, vials, pipes, etc. 
    You better be whining, that's outrageous?
    What guild is this?

FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• It's in no way the fault of the guild. 50 each of the important herbs is a fine requirement. It's more a reflection on how expensive things are at the moment. 

Also, as an aside, I have a major girlcrush on both Nikkakorra and Enadonella at the moment, for different reasons. 
    Stratas said:

Shaddus said:
    MSG SHADDUS I'm just a poor boy from a poor family, spare me my wallet from this monstrosity? <3

msg Stratas bolts of lightning, very very frightening!;sm add free zap stratas
  • QistrelQistrel the hemisemidemifink

Nymerya said:
    It's in no way the fault of the guild. 50 each of the important herbs is a fine requirement. It's more a reflection on how expensive things are at the moment. 

Also, as an aside, I have a major girlcrush on both Nikkakorra and Enadonella at the moment, for different reasons. 
    It's totally not weird that we were married. :|

• edited June 2015
    It's totally weird you're not married to me. *waggle* 
  • I'm still confused as to why the chef in Southgard has withdrawn from politics to give over his unending allegiance to the Glomdoring.
    I'm Lucidian. If I don't get pedantic every so often, I might explode.
  • Come to Geomancers, where you only need ten of each herb listed and mercy, kingdom, perfection and beauty to pass gr1. Friendly guild with lots of room for growth.

Also, I'd totally ship Nymerya/Nikkakorra.
  • ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess
    Ventidius said:
    Come to Geomancers, where you only need ten of each herb listed and mercy, kingdom, perfection and beauty to pass gr1. Friendly guild with lots of room for growth.

Also, I'd totally ship Nymerya/Nikkakorra.
    I used to ship Nymerya/Elana... but eh. :P

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
  • Nymerya said:
    It's in no way the fault of the guild. 50 each of the important herbs is a fine requirement. It's more a reflection on how expensive things are at the moment. 

sounds like the ur'Guard if you ask me >.>;; however! we do not require you armour or weapon or anything by this point and -sometimes- if you ask the right people (even if they do not know who you are), they will make said weapon and armour for you at no or very little cost. When I go making that stuff for my ur'Guard newbies I do tend to just give them stuff because I know it is expensive and I just have globs of comms so there is no reason to be stingy with my own guild.
    The soft, hollow voice of Nocht, the Silent resounds within your mind as His words echo through the aether, "Congratulations, Arimisia. Your mastery of vermin cannot be disputed."

• 50 of each herb sounds a bit much, really. 10-20 of each sounds a bit more reasonable to get to GR1 (especially since you've got unlimited herbs until level... 31? Or is it 21?). Anyway, it's about to go down a fair bit with only having four cures to bother with, and at that point I might agree that 50 is reasonable.
This discussion has been closed.