Tweets VI: The Tweetsixteenth

Comments

• QistrelQistrel the hemisemidemifink
    Nikka be causing drama! And for once...it's totally IC and I'm not upset OOC or anything. I mean, I was...but I'm over it and just having fun now.

• ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess
    Ssaliss said:
    50 of each herb sounds a bit much, really. 10-20 of each sounds a bit more reasonable to get to GR1 (especially since you've got unlimited herbs until level... 31? Or is it 21?). Anyway, it's about to go down a fair bit with only having four cures to bother with, and at that point I might agree that 50 is reasonable.
    I tend to ignore that particular requirement. I usually just go... "Getting the herbs and other consumables is beneficial to you. If you don't have them, don't come complaining when you get frozen solid and don't have fire potion" School of hard knocks for me.

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
  • QistrelQistrel the hemisemidemifink
    Well, maybe 50 is too much. The task doesn't actually say, and that was a number that sounded right when she asked. But Nikka is relatively rich, and I forget sometimes noobies don't have gold.

• The drama always sparks when I'm gone.
    The Inner Sea.
    I take commissions doe.
  • Just means that you'll know for next time a novice asks! 50 sounded totally reasonable to me too. But this is why people should always alt, to see what the reqs are really like!
    Qistrel said:
    Well, maybe 50 is too much. The task doesn't actually say, and that was a number that sounded right when she asked. But Nikka is relatively rich, and I forget sometimes noobies don't have gold.

• EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    I'd have to check what ours is, but I remember it being 10 of each.
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • Only 50? I needed 100 of every herb (minus sparkleberry), a jakari, greatrobes and 100 sip of every curative that goes into liquid rift (minus teas/beer- just stuff like liniment and such) when I made Syrennia. And this was just to go from GR1-GR2...

Can bet that was the first thing I changed when I was GM...
  • edited June 2015
    This isn't quotes.
  • edited June 2015
    I keep calling the Moonhart Circle the Moonhart Council in uneditable news posts. I'm not sure why. It's weird and embarrassing.

eta: Maybe I'll start a clan and call it the Moonhart Council and invite people to join it who can be judges and then it'll all make sense!
  • Ayi doesn't strip harvest. I've watched her harvest for hours on end, and trust me, she doesn't strip harvest.
    I'm Lucidian. If I don't get pedantic every so often, I might explode.
  • SynkarinSynkarin Nothing to see here
    I've seen her strip-harvest astral of sparkleberries.

Everiine said:
    "'Cause the fighting don't stop till I walk in."
    -Synkarin's Lament.
  • Tridemon said:
    Ayi doesn't strip harvest. I've watched her harvest for hours on end, and trust me, she doesn't strip harvest.
    Well, that really only means that she doesn't stripharvest while you're looking. I'm not saying she does, and I'm not saying she doesn't (I certainly don't know), but your proof that she doesn't is rather flawed.
  • edited June 2015
    Synkarin said:
    I've seen her strip-harvest astral of sparkleberries.
    Frankly this is a bold accusation and would need some proof to support it. Astral was for some time, not too long ago, being continuously strip harvested and a lot of time was taken into attempting to track down this individual, with sadly only a few ending up to be suspected. If indeed you are accussing a player that obviously would know better than to strip harvest astral of perhaps the most precious herb in Lusternia, then I hope it is with some form of proof and not just empty words being thrown out.

As for the posting to Public, frankly I found it distasteful and unneeded.
  • Synkarin said:
    I sat there and watched her strip it down, and then had a conversation with her about it. I'm not so sure anything more is needed. It was quite some time ago.

I find most of your posts are distasteful and unneeded, so keep that in mind when saying the same of others. (I'm sure people feel the same about my posts as well)
    Nuh, I've seen her strip harevst too. I don't think she does it on purpose though, I think she just doesn't have a full grasp on how herbalism fully works.

• Synkarin said:
    I sat there and watched her strip it down, and then had a conversation with her about it. I'm not so sure anything more is needed. It was quite some time ago.

I find most of your posts are distasteful and unneeded, so keep that in mind when saying the same of others. (I'm sure people feel the same about my posts as well)

Yes well shocking enough, word of mouth wont really hold here. Unless perhaps you get a sum of other people that also come forward stating they have also witnessed her. Accussing someone of strip-harvesting astral is basically like crucifying them in the game market, not to mention would place a big target on them, so yes it would need some hefty backing.
  • @Ayi's provocative post was definitely an invitation to murder. If only I knew how to murder. Or how to find the person I want to murder.
  • SynkarinSynkarin Nothing to see here
    Pectus said:

Nuh, I've seen her strip harevst too. I don't think she does it on purpose though, I think she just doesn't have a full grasp on how herbalism fully works.

Well, when I saw her do it, I explained how it worked and why she should leave a minimum of 5 herbs in a room. 

@Arcanis - I don't much care about your opinion in all of this, if you don't want to believe me then don't. No sweat off my back. 

Everiine said:
    "'Cause the fighting don't stop till I walk in."
    -Synkarin's Lament.
  • CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    Arcanis said:
    Synkarin said:

Yes well shocking enough, word of mouth wont really hold here. Unless perhaps you get a sum of other people that also come forward stating they have also witnessed her. Accussing someone of strip-harvesting astral is basically like crucifying them in the game market, not to mention would place a big target on them, so yes it would need some hefty backing.
    I feel like 2 people, Lavinya and Synkarin, stating they know she strip harvested is about all the evidence you need. That's 2 more people then have ever accused 99.99% of the population of strip harvesting. 
  • MaligornMaligorn Windborne
    I've suspected Ayi of stripharvesting for a long time. She's a rogue and a shopkeeper (not to mention I have some grasp of her personality), she has the least incentive to give a fuck about others.

• @Xenthos is going to be REALLY sad that he wasn't about for the last hour and a half.
    I'm Lucidian. If I don't get pedantic every so often, I might explode.
  • Tridemon said:
    @Xenthos is going to be REALLY sad that he wasn't about for the last hour and a half.
    He's not the only one :(
    "Chairwoman," Princess Setisoki states, holding up a hand in a gesture for her to stop and returning the cup. "That would be quite inappropriate. One of the males will serve me."
  • Celina said:
    Arcanis said:
    Synkarin said:

I feel like 2 people, Lavinya and Synkarin, stating they know she strip harvested is about all the evidence you need. That's 2 more people then have ever accused 99.99% of the population of strip harvesting. 

3 if you count @Pectus
  • edited June 2015
    Unzareh said:
    @Ayi's provocative post was definitely an invitation to murder. If only I knew how to murder. Or how to find the person I want to murder.
    ^^
    Just come to Glomdoring and ask for a BT-oh you want to murder nevermind....
    FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• @Tylwyth I see what you did there ;3
  • TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    ...do ganks against rogues break NPAs? Asking for a friend.
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
This discussion has been closed.