Tweets VI: The Tweetsixteenth

Comments

• TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    Arcanis said:
    I cant believe you actually posted a gank of 2 people upon a novice in the grey moors where one held her down while you used Behead...
    Hate to be that guy, but a quick honours check shows...:

She is ranked 303rd in Lusternia.
    She holds the position of a Protector of the Dark in the Ninjakari.

And honours'ing Sed shows...:
    He is ranked 498th in Lusternia.

Don't know who the second person was, but good job, Sed, it's a good feeling innit? ::::D
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • Tremula said:
    Arcanis said:
    I cant believe you actually posted a gank of 2 people upon a novice in the grey moors where one held her down while you used Behead...
    Hate to be that guy, but a quick honours check shows...:

She is ranked 303rd in Lusternia.
    She holds the position of a Protector of the Dark in the Ninjakari.

And honours'ing Sed shows...:
    He is ranked 498th in Lusternia.

Don't know who the second person was, but good job, Sed, it's a good feeling innit? ::::D

Except that ranking and level really means nothing in Lusternia and experience. You'd need to look at how long they have been around, and she has only been a few months. Also I really dont get the passive praise you'd attempting to give for the ganking of a newcomer 2v1 with no real reason other than "We wanted the krokani corpses".
  • Sedanas said:
    Arcanis said:

Sedanas said:
    A surge of elation rushes through you as you realize that Dahlla's fate is 
    sealed. With a roar of triumph, you whip a bloodstone spurred wooden katana at 
    Dahlla's neck, slicing her head from her shoulders in a veritable fountain of 
    dark red blood.
    You have slain Dahlla.
    Your karma falls in response to your deeds.
    Your soul cries out in ecstasy as it reaches new heights of power. You have 
    advanced to level 72.
    You have reached the illustrious level of Celestial.
    Dahlla drops the corpse of a krokani guard.
    Dahlla drops the corpse of a female krokani.
    Dahlla drops the corpse of a stalwart krokani warden.
    The voice of Avechna whispers in your mind a warning about initiating combat 
    with Dahlla.

Yes! First legitimate fight that I've won! Huzzah!

Celina said:
    Oh geeze, why'd you have to post that. 

Just inviting a flame war.

edit: Here, I will shield you from the flames with my own body. 

Arcanis turns pallid and drops to the ground.
    You have slain Arcanis.
    Having been too much for the mortal threads of Arcanis, he screams in agony as flames engulf his body and burn it to a crisp.
    The voice of Avechna whispers in your mind a warning about initiating combat with Arcanis.

#NerfBards
    To be quite fair I didn't know what was going on. As soon as I saw fighting I went to help Niico.
    I didn't mean to get you in trouble! I was just being the little griefer I always am and saw someone I could fight who was in guild security, then went for it.
  • TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    Arcanis said:
    Except that ranking and level really means nothing in Lusternia and experience. You'd need to look at how long they have been around, and she has only been a few months. Also I really dont get the passive praise you'd attempting to give for the ganking of a newcomer 2v1 with no real reason other than "We wanted the krokani corpses".
    Okay, she's still a protector? I'd definitely give anyone praise for getting their first kill. I don't know what their purpose was, but it wasn't demigods or ascendants blasting away random midbies 'just because', it was multiple midbies going at each other. 
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • (Glomdoring): Sedanas says, "Don't interfere, I agree'd to this."

Sedanas died to the martial prowess of Deadly Vixen Dahlla, Protector of the Dark.
    You see the death occur at the Path of Solitude.

I guess they settled it themselves. ¯\(°_o)/¯
  • SilvanusSilvanus The Sparrowhawk
    edited June 2015
    You jumped a random person in bashing territory because you could and helped someone 2v1, then bragged about it.

Killing with purpose = fun

Killing because you can = lame
    2014/04/19 01:38:01 - Leolamins drained 2000000 power to raise Silvanus as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2014/07/23 05:01:29 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Munsia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:07 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Arimisia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:58 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Lavinya as a Vernal Ascendant.
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    It IS exciting getting your first kill. I know I practically danced about with glee, even if it was someone smaller than me, who was overwhelmed while raiding Nil and I got the lucky last hit. It was my name on deathsight! Yay!

Enjoy your first little triumph, but you'll learn quickly @Sedanas that excitement over beating someone 2v1 (with someone who has earned a name as a novice ganker) isn't going to be really liked on the forums. ;)

• ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    I'm lost. Did Silvanus just out an alt?

Also, Dahlla has been around for a while. She's not a novice. Just saying.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • I'm the dirty novice ganker, so scapegoat me. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • Kethaera said:
    Can't we just be happy for someone's happiness?
    Not on these forums we can't.
    Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.
  • I feel awful now ._. I was just excited I had finally killed someone. I wasn't even aware of what was going on (Partially my fault of tabbing away to Youtube for music) This is uh, what happened..

So someone, I'm not gonna out who, hops on an alt, Niico, saying they'll help me hunt. Great! This is what I want, I've been grinding on Krokani for ages and I need a grinding buddy for the Undervault. We meet at the Tree and this is -exactly- how the conversation went.

Exalted Niico, Shroud of Darkness says, 
    "Just thinking to myself."
    Exalted Niico, Shroud of Darkness says, "I 
    think...yes, that should do."
    Exalted Niico, Shroud of Darkness says, "I 
    wonder, though..."
    "Oh, yes, she will do lovely."
    "And she's a protector of the dark, so she 
    cannot complain."
    You ask, "Whom do you speak of?"
    "Very good."
    "Now we go."
    You ask, "What.. What was that about?"

Next thing you know, I'm tabbing back to Niico and Dahlla fighting, so I figure we were randomly attacked as we enter the Moors. I jump in, excited to finally try and kill someone out of the arena, and the rest is, well, yknow.

I've already died twice to Kierstin who hunted me down, and then me offering myself to remove the Guild Enemy. Now I'm just working on removing my City enemy status ._.

I'm gonna shut up now

• SilvanusSilvanus The Sparrowhawk
    See my previous post. Wanton killing with no reason against non enemies is how people get the feeling of "griefed" and "lamed"

The hilarious part about it is the only reason Niico exists is to get back at Mags for OOC motivation on their other character. And then try to claim otherwise (and try to claim there's a group in Mag OOC that is making the environment hostile).

Hahahaha, pathetic.
    2014/04/19 01:38:01 - Leolamins drained 2000000 power to raise Silvanus as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2014/07/23 05:01:29 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Munsia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:07 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Arimisia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:58 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Lavinya as a Vernal Ascendant.
  • Sedanas said:

I've already died twice to Kierstin who hunted me down, and then me offering myself to remove the Guild Enemy. Now I'm just working on removing my City enemy status ._.

I'm gonna shut up now

Frankly you're hanging with people like Niico and Celina. Not sure what you expected except statuses and bad names.
  • Sedanas said:

I'm gonna shut up now
    You be proud of that kill, and don't let the man or the forums get you down. 

In fact, I killed @Marcella back during that Celest epic quest thing, and sure, all I did was watch her head explode when @Taevyn was keeping her in place, but she still died and I'm still bragging about it and geez you people are mean sometimes. 
    X(
    "Chairwoman," Princess Setisoki states, holding up a hand in a gesture for her to stop and returning the cup. "That would be quite inappropriate. One of the males will serve me."
  • EritheylEritheyl ** Trigger Warning **
    Our nub still has a lot to learn, but he'll get there.
    Crumkane, Lord of Epicurean Delights says, "WAS IT INDEED ON FIRE, ERITHEYL."

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."
  • InoIno
    edited June 2015
    I don't think it's fair to rant and point fingers at someone who seems to have been ignorant of the situation (i.e. novice jumping, alt-abusers, "known" novice-gankers, etc).  More importantly, @Sedanas appears to have made amends - or is in the progress of making amends for the problem that he was a part of, and learned from it, and is moving on in his IG life.  Can we all do the same in this thread and move on to a new topic?  I don't understand why everything constantly has to be RAGERAGERAGE all the time.  [Not to say that I am ignorant of WHY it is that way, rather, I'd like for it to NOT be that way!]

So.

How about dem new race buffs? How do those work exactly?
  • edited June 2015

Ino said:

How about dem new race buffs? How do those work exactly?
    Not bad at all. I'll take a break from whining to point out the overhaul has been awfully kind to my bashing self, and influence hasn't gotten any worse at least. I will never miss fire/electric malus or <human con
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    I still find it super weird to have more ego than health at baseline. All this time I've been playing the dim, uncharismatic, physically robust lobo and everything's gone tipsy turvy.
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • Daraius said:
    I still find it super weird to have more ego than health at baseline. All this time I've been playing the dim, uncharismatic, physically robust lobo and everything's gone tipsy turvy.
    You've been playing uncharismatic wrong. 

I love having more health, and influencing seems about the same.
    "Chairwoman," Princess Setisoki states, holding up a hand in a gesture for her to stop and returning the cup. "That would be quite inappropriate. One of the males will serve me."
    Well people think I'm uncharismatic when I growl incessantly and never smile in real life.
    I used to make cakes.

• Daraius said:
    Well people think I'm uncharismatic when I growl incessantly and never smile in real life.
    But are you an ACTUAL TALKING DOG in real life? 

I'm just going to assume that you are, and that you're wrong about what others are thinking.
  • Sedanas was spoken to IC, and the situation was resolved succinctly. From what I've seen of Sedanas, he seems okay.

As for Overhaul, my damage has gone down quite a bit. It is very vexing.

As for reality, I'm diving into sleep hoping to escape a nasty migraine.

Please be easy on Sedanas, I know what it's like to be a clueless novice, and sympathise :(
    He was so jazzed about kirigami that one time. I like him just fine. :)
    I used to make cakes.

• edited June 2015
    Celina said:
    Arcanis said:
    Sedanas said:

I'm gonna shut up now

Frankly you're hanging with people like Niico and Celina. Not sure what you expected except statuses and bad names.

2) I can never tell if you are aware of just how big of a hypocrite you are. You chopped elders for weeks on end, specifically waiting for times when no one was around to stop you. And when you do come around when people like me are on, you die. I'll take whatever "bad name" that gives me.

lol. I love how you somehow assume you've been 'hunting me down' by having achieved a kill on me in the first time in -months-, a kill in which I walked to the room you were in (since Dahlla was there after being ganked by your little goon trainee) and then actually accepted your random attacking as a challenge and stood there and took it. Please wake up from the delusion you seem to currently be living in. No, you have not been 'hunting me down and you die like bad man', you dont even scry me. Please stop trying to act like some badass.

Yes I chopped elders, yes I will continue to chop elders. No you are not a threat to me doing so. No you have not been hunting me down. No, you will -not- be successful at doing so with Avenger. Good day.
  • EritheylEritheyl ** Trigger Warning **
    Goon trainee? It's funny because Sedanas has probably spoken to Celina all of twice. Lolol.
    Crumkane, Lord of Epicurean Delights says, "WAS IT INDEED ON FIRE, ERITHEYL."

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."
This discussion has been closed.