Tweets VI: The Tweetsixteenth

Comments

• Unfortunately they're a necessary evil if you don't want your everything griefed.
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    Marcella said:
    I fucking hate Midnight Keep and its atrocious layout.
    I'm working on it, promise. It will be nice and easy to navigate very soon! (blame @Sotsepmet for picking aesthetics over practicality there)

• Daraius said:
    Can I just say how much I hate cloaking gems?
    Turned mine off just for you <3

• MunsiaMunsia The Supreme Goddess
    Delphas said:
    Marcella said:
    It looks like you got the job now, bosslady.  I guess you better get on that.
    Bosslady is reserved for me. Don't throw titles out willy nilly
  • Stocking 20 cubes for recharges isn't excessive, is it?

Originally I was going to stock 50, but I didn't want to torment an enchanter that much.
  • EritheylEritheyl ** Trigger Warning **
    People need to wait until after their design is accepted to change the comments, for numerous reasons (and annoyances).
    Crumkane, Lord of Epicurean Delights says, "WAS IT INDEED ON FIRE, ERITHEYL."

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."
  • Lavinya said:
    Marcella said:
    I'm working on it, promise. It will be nice and easy to navigate very soon! (blame @Sotsepmet for picking aesthetics over practicality there)
    I just can't believe people complained about Fang's design. You could literally see every module with OBSERVE from the fulcrux.
  • Akyaevin said:
    Lavinya said:
    Marcella said:
    I'm working on it, promise. It will be nice and easy to navigate very soon! (blame Sotsepmet for picking aesthetics over practicality there)
    I just can't believe people complained about Fang's design. You could literally see every module with OBSERVE from the fulcrux.

I worked hard on that ship too :(
  • Akyaevin said:
    Lavinya said:
    Marcella said:
    I've heard people complain about mine too and it is pretty darn easy so long as you do not wonder around ^^ you do not take the ONE warning.. well, sucks to be  you. all I gotta say. even I cannot help you then.
    The soft, hollow voice of Nocht, the Silent resounds within your mind as His words echo through the aether, "Congratulations, Arimisia. Your mastery of vermin cannot be disputed."

• Akyaevin said:
    Lavinya said:
    Marcella said:
    My idea of ship design is this, if the designer expects someone to hunt slivven you should make it easy on that person. The slivvener is the one who should be able to squint or observe to see the slivvens which need to be killed. This is why in my ship I put the slivvener's seat south of the main modules and put the rest in a line. All the other rooms can be a freaking maze.
  • Just noticed how much booze I have...

*******************************************************************************
    Id       Container                      Contents                   Sips  Months
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    227936   a ghostly vial of ancestral sp (a potion of bromides)      568       *
    227936   a ghostly vial of ancestral sp (dragonsblood oil)           34       *
    227936   a ghostly vial of ancestral sp (sandalwood oil)             41       *
    227936   a ghostly vial of ancestral sp (lucidity slush)             33       *
    227936   a ghostly vial of ancestral sp (restorative ice)           150       *
    227976   a ghostly vial of ancestral sp (a choleric purgative)       42       *
    227976   a ghostly vial of ancestral sp (a phlegmatic purgative      50       *
    227976   a ghostly vial of ancestral sp (a melancholic purgativ      45       *
    227976   a ghostly vial of ancestral sp (a sanguine purgative)       44       *
    227976   a ghostly vial of ancestral sp (a mending salve)            91       *
    228004   a ghostly vial of ancestral sp (pale beer)                1850       *
    228004   a ghostly vial of ancestral sp (amber beer)               1873       *
    228004   a ghostly vial of ancestral sp (dark beer)                1830       *
    228004   a ghostly vial of ancestral sp (a love potion)             317       *
    73720    a purple grapevine vial        an antidote potion           50      65
    75282    a purple grapevine vial        liniment salve               47      65
    79628    a purple grapevine vial        a regeneration salve         50      65
    72720    a purple grapevine vial        (a potion of mana)          394      65
    73472    a purple grapevine vial        (a potion of healing)      1101      65
    144125   a beryl vial                   a potion of fire             14      24
    91816    an onyx vial                   a potion of frost            35      22
    46747    a bottle                       Klangfest Brew               50      48
    95702    a bottle                       madness booster whiskey      60      48
    55638    a bottle                       a frothing, ice-cold la      50      48
    111576   a bottle                       a sparkling apple champ      40      48
    194619   a blood red dragon-ensconced b sour apple whiskey           75      81
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Cadwyn said:
    Just noticed how much booze I have...

*******************************************************************************
    Id       Container                      Contents                   Sips  Months
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    227936   a ghostly vial of ancestral sp (a potion of bromides)      568       *
    227936   a ghostly vial of ancestral sp (dragonsblood oil)           34       *
    227936   a ghostly vial of ancestral sp (sandalwood oil)             41       *
    227936   a ghostly vial of ancestral sp (lucidity slush)             33       *
    227936   a ghostly vial of ancestral sp (restorative ice)           150       *
    227976   a ghostly vial of ancestral sp (a choleric purgative)       42       *
    227976   a ghostly vial of ancestral sp (a phlegmatic purgative      50       *
    227976   a ghostly vial of ancestral sp (a melancholic purgativ      45       *
    227976   a ghostly vial of ancestral sp (a sanguine purgative)       44       *
    227976   a ghostly vial of ancestral sp (a mending salve)            91       *
    228004   a ghostly vial of ancestral sp (pale beer)                1850       *
    228004   a ghostly vial of ancestral sp (amber beer)               1873       *
    228004   a ghostly vial of ancestral sp (dark beer)                1830       *
    228004   a ghostly vial of ancestral sp (a love potion)             317       *
    73720    a purple grapevine vial        an antidote potion           50      65
    75282    a purple grapevine vial        liniment salve               47      65
    79628    a purple grapevine vial        a regeneration salve         50      65
    72720    a purple grapevine vial        (a potion of mana)          394      65
    73472    a purple grapevine vial        (a potion of healing)      1101      65
    144125   a beryl vial                   a potion of fire             14      24
    91816    an onyx vial                   a potion of frost            35      22
    46747    a bottle                       Klangfest Brew               50      48
    95702    a bottle                       madness booster whiskey      60      48
    55638    a bottle                       a frothing, ice-cold la      50      48
    111576   a bottle                       a sparkling apple champ      40      48
    194619   a blood red dragon-ensconced b sour apple whiskey           75      81
    Lightweight.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • We would have gotten two bubbles if I hadn't been going "OK I de-locked chair since we don't need it, Ixion left to go get his other ship for bombards. Where's the grid. Where's the grid. swordfish launched, hit it. Where's the grid? WHERE'S THE GRID? Oh there's the gri- shit, we have 300 hp left. *implodes*"

We'd just got done blowing up hte rest of Celest's ships too :(
  • MunsiaMunsia The Supreme Goddess
    Steingrim said:
    Akyaevin said:
    Lavinya said:
    Marcella said:
    My idea of ship design is this, if the designer expects someone to hunt slivven you should make it easy on that person. The slivvener is the one who should be able to squint or observe to see the slivvens which need to be killed. This is why in my ship I put the slivvener's seat south of the main modules and put the rest in a line. All the other rooms can be a freaking maze.

This is why I'm the person who slivvens my ship. 

All shadowed boxes are modules. Easiest setup 

• Eritheyl said:
    Message #1548 sent by (system) (received: 2015/01/04 15:22:26)
       Illidaen has declared you a formal enemy of the Shadowdancers Guild for this reason: 'participated and/or had assistance with creating eafs from fae flesh to have had completed these experiments of Xischonai'.

...two days after the three day process of killing my eaf to be unenemied to the commune.

Wat.

:-/
    Sounds like someone heard half of the story and jumped the gun.
    You have received a new honour! Congratulations! On this day, you have shown your willingness to ensure a bug-free Lusternia for everyone to enjoy. The face of Iosai the Anomaly unfolds before you, and within you grows the knowledge that you have earned the elusive and rare honour of membership in Her Order.
    Curio Exchange - A website to help with the trading of curio pieces in Lusternia.
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Eritheyl said:
       Illidaen has declared you a formal enemy of the Shadowdancers Guild for this reason: 'participated and/or had assistance with creating eafs from fae flesh to have had completed these experiments of Xischonai'.

...two days after the three day process of killing my eaf to be unenemied to the commune.

Wat.

That would just be "confusion" I'm sure, Ssaliss has been working on the Commune end with you based on the conversations I've seen.
  • Xenthos said:
    Eritheyl said:

Wat.

That would just be "confusion" I'm sure, Ssaliss has been working on the Commune end with you based on the conversations I've seen.
    This. I reported to both Ssaliss and Cyndell about it.
    You have received a new honour! Congratulations! On this day, you have shown your willingness to ensure a bug-free Lusternia for everyone to enjoy. The face of Iosai the Anomaly unfolds before you, and within you grows the knowledge that you have earned the elusive and rare honour of membership in Her Order.
    Curio Exchange - A website to help with the trading of curio pieces in Lusternia.
  • EritheylEritheyl ** Trigger Warning **
    edited January 2015
    Nah mang, it's fine. I'll gather my fae or whatever I have to do, as I -really do- deserve the status. It's just the timing that confused the heck out of me, haha.
    Crumkane, Lord of Epicurean Delights says, "WAS IT INDEED ON FIRE, ERITHEYL."

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."
    There are some times I wonder if the divine who design specific areas actually pay attention to how rough such places will be for players. The constant aeon in Climanti is one of these times.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • Shaddus said:
    There are some times I wonder if the divine who design specific areas actually pay attention to how rough such places will be for players. The constant aeon in Climanti is one of these times.
    I at times wonder if they put several secret exits, which turn out to be critical for quests, without thinking it through if it is a good idea...
  • The Eye of Zenos momentarily blazes overhead, then stares at the Grey Moors, where the Kigaru wind 
    swirls over and then descends.

Thanks, @Xaldrin. Now we're all doomed.

Our only hope is to pray to the Lord of All Quests, @Ixion.
    Don't pray to Ixion, he helped Xaldrin. :P
  • I have faith in Ixion helping Xaldrin just so he can do the other side of the quest and get the honours for it. :P
  • I don't... done 6 of the 8 honours there, and worked on 4+ full cycles of it. I'm burned out for eternity in there :/
  • SelenitySelenity My first MC to stay in Serenwilde
    I received a Skype IM from two separate people saying the right side of HELP GODS are inactive Gods.

@Darvellan is listed on the right side. :(

Is this true?
  • Selenity said:
    I received a Skype IM from two separate people saying the right side of HELP GODS are inactive Gods.

Is this true?
    That is the idea, but that's only when the help files are up to date.

Mayor Steingrim, the Grand Schema says to you, "Well, as I recall you kinda leave a mark whereever you go."
  • SelenitySelenity My first MC to stay in Serenwilde
    Riluna said:
    Selenity said:

Is this true?
    That is the idea, but that's only when the help files are up to date.
    He wasn't there three days ago. :(

Sigh. Sadness. Hopefully my character realizes this later than sooner.
This discussion has been closed.