Tweets VI: The Tweetsixteenth

Comments

• I can no longer tell if this script is genuinely bland and dull, or if I just think it's bland and dull because I am sick of working on it. Or maybe I'm too rusty with stage style to be a remotely good judge. Also physical comedy has never been my forte.

Either way, totally planning on flinging it at the fatherdog once it's done and going "HEEEELLLP"
  • CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    edited July 2015
    Donato said:
    We just need more players because nowhere is as fabulous as it used to be in the day. Stretched too thing, confusion over what we're doing, decline in RP, old vendettas (which I am also guilty of). Bring back old weakening with constructs and such. Anyone could help in thosw so more involvement for new people.
    False. Plenty of places are still as fabulous as they were. People being d-bags is not excuse to smear the game as a whole on the forums.  [-(

That being said, reading the Mag news has been a real treat. It's nice to know Arcanis is exactly the same person out of character as he is in character. Frankly, I don't blame Silvanus for being over it. That anyone is banding behind a person who was so bad at CL that he was literally ran out of Glom (the first ever, to my knowledge), and has spent months making people miserable in the org that took pity on his sad pariah self as he pursues what has become a plainly OOC vendetta against the players of Glomdoring is fascinating. Why people band together behind such clearly toxic players is truly a fascinating topic.

Is it selfish to hope Arcanis wins? I just delight in watching the delusional get what's coming to them. 

I'm fortunate that his spite tantrums can't do anything to me, and I get to kick his teeth in at my leisure and watch him bitchmoan through his puppet envoy (including really fantasically bad logs of his terrible curing) on my reports. 
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot

Either way, totally planning on flinging it at the fatherdog once it's done and going "HEEEELLLP"
    Oh my gosh please do that! :x :x :x
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
    Synkarin said:

Gaudiguch will welcome most Magnagora expats with open arms

Weirdly enough, Hallifax seems to be doing this too. I won't fight you for 'em.
    I used to make cakes.

• EritheylEritheyl ** Trigger Warning **
    Like, it's sad when Munsia is the logical choice in an election, provided the incumbent is (rightfully) walking away from the whole circus.

#prayers4mag
    Crumkane, Lord of Epicurean Delights says, "WAS IT INDEED ON FIRE, ERITHEYL."

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."

• Silvanus said:
    Are you kidding me?

Why does Magnagora believe Lisaera when she twisted my words around? Why is a God meddling in the affairs of Magnagora politics?

Its like I'm meant to leave this.
    @Lisaera is currently possessed by @Viravain, who has a grudge against Magnagora for raezons (and fains).

This explains everything that's been happening lately.

You should definitely just give up and come to Gaudiguch though. The leaders are low-key and conscientious, and the people are pretty easy going. Also as Sidd said, we have no gods to speak of. Also, please bring @Lavinya with you.
    #NoWireHangersEver

Vive l'apostrophe!
  • EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    After the last incredible event, my constant interactions with Tokota and Eurytus and Adasser, and the fun I've been having with the Serenguard again, I too have to ask where this "decline in RP" stuff is coming from.
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • I'm in Glomdoring, and people here are great! You seem cool too, you should come hang out with us! ^_^
  • Celina said:
    Are we campaigning for Silvanus to join our respective orgs?

I don't know, I'm just telling the truth!
  • Celina said:
    Are we campaigning for Silvanus to join our respective orgs?

Let me tell you about our savior, the Wyrd. May I come inside? I brought pamphlets.
    You get RIGHT BACK on your bicycle and ride home missy. 
  • Celina said:
    Donato said:
    We just need more players because nowhere is as fabulous as it used to be in the day. Stretched too thing, confusion over what we're doing, decline in RP, old vendettas (which I am also guilty of). Bring back old weakening with constructs and such. Anyone could help in thosw so more involvement for new people.
    False. Plenty of places are still as fabulous as they were. People being d-bags is not excuse to smear the game as a whole on the forums.  [-(

That being said, reading the Mag news has been a real treat. It's nice to know Arcanis is exactly the same person out of character as he is in character. Frankly, I don't blame Silvanus for being over it. That anyone is banding behind a person who was so bad at CL that he was literally ran out of Glom (the first ever, to my knowledge), and has spent months making people miserable in the org that took pity on his sad pariah self as he pursues what has become a plainly OOC vendetta against the players of Glomdoring is fascinating. Why people band together behind such clearly toxic players is truly a fascinating topic.

Is it selfish to hope Arcanis wins? I just delight in watching the delusional get what's coming to them. 

I'm fortunate that his spite tantrums can't do anything to me, and I get to kick his teeth in at my leisure and watch him bitchmoan through his puppet envoy (including really fantasically bad logs of his terrible curing) on my reports. 

• XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    And to think that just a couple of days ago, Xenthos ICly told Salome that if Silvanus followed through on his promise, he would take that as an indication Magnagora was serious and would not oppose talks / discussions out of hand.

Immediately thereafter, Arcanis for Warlord. I find it terribly amusing. I do not even have to do anything, it is like Arcanis is my little minion.

Gasp. Arcanis is part of my regime?! The conspiracy is revealed. :o
  • Donato said:
    As someone who actually found and started playing Lusternia way back before I was even a teenager, I can say that RP still feels the same way it used to, just... More focused. Less people doing things on their own and whatnot and more focused on what the Org is currently going through. That being said, we still have just about the same amount of people online than I remember seeing, so it's just a matter of being more comfortable with starting RP outside of what the Admins give us for events. 

The most irritating part of Arcanis is that he is unwittingly making me lose the fight against Xenthos. Clearly part of the Xenthos regime. 

• Choices:
         1.  Silvanus
         2.  Arcanis
         3.  Munsia
         4.  Solange
         5.  Camberre
         6.  Ollie

The last two haven't even made posts!
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    If silvanus leaves Mag, I won't be sticking around to hear about it. I might do the family tradition and run away while va. I only got it because silvanus forced the whole council to agree anyway.

Why does the drama happen when i can't play? I hate this. I need to be shining and insulting people right about now.

Celina said:
    The most irritating part of Arcanis is that he is unwittingly making me lose the fight against Xenthos. Clearly part of the Xenthos regime. 
    I mean... you know how much I usually argue against you for things that Xenthos feels strongly about.  Compare his usual arguments to what he's been doing recently on this topic.  He's actually been very, very tame / restrained on this topic ICly (now that the Brand's being examined via other means, he doesn't really see it as being a Magnagoran issue any more).  Arcanis is single-handedly championing the cause.

As I said, I find it terribly amusing.
    Lavinya said:
    If silvanus leaves Mag, I won't be sticking around to hear about it. I might do the family tradition and run away while va. I only got it because silvanus forced the whole council to agree anyway. Why does the drama happen when i can't play? I hate this. I need to be shining and insulting people right about now.
    You can move the d'Murani to Glom. It may or may not have gotten me thrown out of the family. 
  • EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    I suppose it's better than our "vote for me" and "I just entered so we could get started" 2-person election we've got going right now.
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • I remember the days of the renegade Glomdoring d'Murani. Those bastards
  • RancouraRancoura the Last Nightwreathed Queen Canada
    Talan said:

@Lisaera is currently possessed by @Viravain, who has a grudge against Magnagora for raezons (and fains).

Wait. IC?

Tonight amidst the mountaintops
    And endless starless night
    Singing how the wind was lost
    Before an earthly flight

• Well I'm wrong then about RP. And glad I am.. I would love some new people though because I have interacted with alot of people multiple times.

And I'm not smearing the game, I'm just making suggestions for improving it.
    edited July 2015
    I think my favorite part of this whole thing is that Arcanis has taken information he got from me on the forums in to IG Mag politics. That's amazing. 

edit: I also didn't know Tanin and Arcanis were married, and shared this anti glom hate boner. It's all coming together. Explains why Tanin was so hopelessly unable to support his opposition to my envoy report beyond a Arcanis POV log that showed Arcanis's spectacular lack of curing. You two are real pieces of work. Do you both choose to not keep IC and OOC seperate or are you both just incapable of basic human functions required to play this game?
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Rancoura said:

Talan said:

Wait. IC?

I think Talan is being facetious.

Nobody wants to possess Lisaera.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
    say To a different end, perhaps, but one no less final.

You say to Aleyah, "Different end, perhaps, but one no less final."

Well, that's annoying.  CONFIG NAMETELLS should work on says, too.
  • PhoebusPhoebus tu fui, ego eris. Circumstances
    Xenthos said:
    say To a different end, perhaps, but one no less final.

You say to Aleyah, "Different end, perhaps, but one no less final."

Well, that's annoying.  CONFIG NAMETELLS should work on says, too.
    Similar kind of crap happens if you do something like this:

sigh I don't think so

You give Inameperson a pained sigh.

That has screwed me up so many times!
    That recent change log suggested that SAYTO might become a thing, so that'll help!
    I used to make cakes.

This discussion has been closed.