Tweets VI: The Tweetsixteenth

Comments

• Sedanas said:
    Phoebus said:
    Looks like it still drives me crazy when people willfully ignore the help file of their race and just do whatever they want with their description!
    Trill with hair? I'm guessing Trill with hair.

human ancestry. humans breed well with any species IG. they just have enough trill in them to be counted as 'pure'

is dead like the dodo
  • PhoebusPhoebus tu fui, ego eris. Circumstances
    Sedanas said:
    Phoebus said:
    Looks like it still drives me crazy when people willfully ignore the help file of their race and just do whatever they want with their description!
    Trill with hair? I'm guessing Trill with hair.

Not this time, no.  #:-S
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Why must you keep bringing that up?
  • Someone made it a beverage didn't they? Just goes to show, we are proper nuts here.

Nothing wrong with trill having hair, even if they don't have human ancestry (Donato does), because magic can screw with genetics.
  • It's not the enemy that makes me wonder why I bother assisting my city with my limited combat ability - it's my citymates.
  • ShuyinShuyin The pug life chose me.
    Come to Gaudi, we don't care. literally.
  • But I have grown to kind of love Magnagora, and who doesn't like an underdog? The whole world sometimes seems set against Magnagora, it is like the biggest underdog ever. I also really like my guild, all the people in it, and want to do the best I can for it. Leaving both would seem like I was betraying them.

The people from Gaudiguch I have met are pretty awesome, however, so it's not like that's not a tempting offer!
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Daraius said:

No I don't think you understand. Hair on trill, boobs on dracnari, or regular human skin and faces on furry races is just gross and unnatural, and we should be actively shaming and alienating any players who give their characters such descriptions. It's for the greater good.

/hyperbole

I'll be right back, rolling a hairless chihuahua Loboshigaru with a humanoid face and an hourglass shape named Thundersnuggles.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • edited July 2015
    Unzareh said:
    It's not the enemy that makes me wonder why I bother assisting my city with my limited combat ability - it's my citymates.

Hmm, im gonna throw out a guess and assume you tried to help in a skirmish of sorts and got berated for some mistake. Admittedly, while I have observed your time in combat, it seems you are still learning a lot of ropes and I wont judge you for that. As long as someone is trying to help, I cant find a wrong in it.
  • Shaddus said:
    No I don't think you understand. Hair on trill, boobs on dracnari, or regular human skin and faces on furry races is just gross and unnatural, and we should be actively shaming and alienating any players who give their characters such descriptions. It's for the greater good. /hyperbole
    I'll be right back, rolling a hairless chihuahua Loboshigaru with a humanoid face and an hourglass shape named Thundersnuggles.
    There is a greater evil in this world that Kethuru after all D:
  • EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    Oooo, while I didn't warrant an entry in the Events post, someone out there has picked up the word "Shelterfolk" :D .
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    As you snap a golden whip of the pious with a negligent flick of your wrist, paeans of heavenly verse cry out from where Goloth Maxyenka's flesh has been scathed by holy light.
    The final blow proves too much for Goloth Maxyenka, who expires, pitifully.
    You have slain Goloth Maxyenka.
    The glowing silhouette of a female appears before you and lays her hand on your brow.
    You have received beauty spark curio piece of the Chroma Rod Curio Set curio as a quest reward!
    You gain a new honour!
    You suddenly scoop up the corpse of Goloth Maxyenka.
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    Clearly the @Viravain order pet shall be real slim shadies. Just a passing wishful thought.
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• Unzareh said:
    But I have grown to kind of love Magnagora, and who doesn't like an underdog? The whole world sometimes seems set against Magnagora, it is like the biggest underdog ever. I also really like my guild, all the people in it, and want to do the best I can for it. Leaving both would seem like I was betraying them.

The people from Gaudiguch I have met are pretty awesome, however, so it's not like that's not a tempting offer!

No, you can't leave!
  • Daraius said:
    No I don't think you understand. Hair on trill, boobs on dracnari, or regular human skin and faces on furry races is just gross and unnatural, and we should be actively shaming and alienating any players who give their characters such descriptions. It's for the greater good. /hyperbole
    Our ambassador everyone. :v

Donato has a human dad so neeeh to you.
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    I think Hallifax would be a-ok with the idea of eugenics.
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • Daraius said:
    I think Hallifax would be a-ok with the idea of eugenics.
    How do we improve on the superior specimens that are trill? Oh, and Lucidian I guess.
  • Siam said:
    Clearly the @Viravain order pet shall be real slim shadies. Just a passing wishful thought.
    As long as they are Thorn beasts?
    FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• PhoebusPhoebus tu fui, ego eris. Circumstances
    edited July 2015
    Donato said:
    Daraius said:
    Our ambassador everyone. :v

Donato has a human dad so neeeh to you.

It's ok if someone is deliberately going for human ancestry. If someone is like "nah I'm all trill, bb" and is walking out of the Portal as a three foot tall dude with a blue fro, that's when alarm bells go off. My own character has a smidge of human ancestry (don't tell the eugenicists pls) and for her personally, it shows up in her weight, which is a little on the hefty side for a trill. Though, I don't outright say it's for that reason (because why would someone know that just by looking at her?) so sometimes I do worry that people think I'm playing some kind of weird slightly chubby pureblood trill. It's worth it for when people actually ask her about it though. I love making Phoebus uncomfortable.  8-> EDIT: I done gone and broke the forum quotes again.
  • SilvanusSilvanus The Sparrowhawk
    Tanin says, "Or we all band together and oust Silvanus from the city and make it better."

So harsh.

Sometimes, why do I even bother defending Magnagora?
    2014/04/19 01:38:01 - Leolamins drained 2000000 power to raise Silvanus as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2014/07/23 05:01:29 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Munsia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:07 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Arimisia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:58 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Lavinya as a Vernal Ascendant.
  • TarkentonTarkenton Traitor Bear
    edited July 2015
    Come2Glom. We'll appreciate you :)
  • EritheylEritheyl ** Trigger Warning **
    Silvanus said:
    Tanin says, "Or we all band together and oust Silvanus from the city and make it better."
    Looooooooolololololololololololol.
    Crumkane, Lord of Epicurean Delights says, "WAS IT INDEED ON FIRE, ERITHEYL."

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."
    Don't worry, I probably won't be Magnagoran for long.

Its a joke, and its getting harder and harder to defend it.
    2014/04/19 01:38:01 - Leolamins drained 2000000 power to raise Silvanus as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2014/07/23 05:01:29 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Munsia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:07 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Arimisia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:58 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Lavinya as a Vernal Ascendant.
  • edited July 2015
    We just need more players because nowhere is as fabulous as it used to be in the day. Stretched too thing, confusion over what we're doing, decline in RP, old vendettas (which I am also guilty of). Bring back old weakening with constructs and such. Anyone could help in thosw so more involvement for new people.
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    One counter example does not a solid case make, I know, but I'm getting as much out of Lusternia as I ever did. Gonna straight up call bs on "decline of RP" too.
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
    Are you kidding me?

Why does Magnagora believe Lisaera when she twisted my words around? Why is a God meddling in the affairs of Magnagora politics?

Its like I'm meant to leave this.
  • SynkarinSynkarin Nothing to see here
    Gaudiguch will welcome most Magnagora expats with open arms. Come, we only lack Gods now a days.

Everiine said:
    "'Cause the fighting don't stop till I walk in."
    -Synkarin's Lament.
This discussion has been closed.