Tweets VI: The Tweetsixteenth

Comments

• Everiine said:
    This is what happens when I don't proofread my newsposts...

"At that time, @Gabriella arrived and, having been appraised of the situation, entered her dreamboy to see what she could discover."
    My goodness, @Gabriella. Does propriety mean nothing anymore? 
  • Renthur said:
    Attempted to empower the throne of Urlach, between the item hunt and the undead fishers all I have to say is 
    What Aky said. Also in most similar situations, A certain amount will roam a bit. Hit and running can help.
  • edited July 2015
    would character amnesia from "hibernation" permissible and believable enough for a character reboot?
    is dead like the dodo
  • CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    Permissible? Yes. But people will hate interacting with you. Schticks get old pretty quickly. 
  • Celina said:
    Permissible? Yes. But people will hate interacting with you. Schticks get old pretty quickly. 
    not that kind of schtick.

xeria would slowly forget details of past events and eventually the event itself.

much the same way, a person forgets his childhood except for the broadest details.
    is dead like the dodo
  • CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    It's RP, have fun doing what you want! 

I'm just saying don't expect everyone to want to interact with you when you're doing "unusual" RP like that. 
  • TarkentonTarkenton Traitor Bear
    If you just decide to basically go "eff what my character was, this is who I be now" I don't see people fussing too much.
  • Tarkenton

that's what I want to do. Ideally in a manner that fits xeria's narrative so far.
    is dead like the dodo
  • TarkentonTarkenton Traitor Bear
    I've done it in the past with characters I don't remember their rp.

Never had much of an issue, though I usually accompany it with an orghop.
  • I return to heal the Basin...
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Xanward said:
    I return to heal the Basin...
    Who are you again?
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • LuceLuce Fox Populi
    stupid interweb hamsters
  • Lisaera said:
    Everiine said:
    This is what happens when I don't proofread my newsposts...

"At that time, @Gabriella arrived and, having been appraised of the situation, entered her dreamboy to see what she could discover."
    My goodness, @Gabriella. Does propriety mean nothing anymore? 
    I saw that too @Everiine - when I was signing off for the night.  It made me laugh.
    @Lisaera I just couldn't help myself! You know how it is, gurl, when you see that man you love!
    And @Daraius - CLEARLY it was my husband, @Mistral
    ;)
    --------
    "You are so much bigger than you think you are," She says, fervently. "You are a beacon of hope that shines through the world with every step you take. You are My beacon, Gabriella, and you shine even into the darkest of nightmares."
    --------
    The air sparkles with silver motes of light as a silken voice says, "You will see growth and strength where others will see weakness. You will walk with Us as a paragon of Serenwilde's power, for you have already walked this path before."
  • @Ellowyn @Elodres

E-Team is back!

• Looking at your family tree and checking what family relation shows leads to some weird relatives.
  • The namegen for lobo is so bad, is that really the type of names we have?
    They're just suggestions, don't pay any attention to them if you don't like them.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • I am wanting a lobo sounding name though.
  • PortiusPortius Likes big books, cannot lie
    Go poke around Tosha for example lobonames that are better than namegen, if you haven't already. There's aren't a huge number of them there, but it'll give you something to go off of.
    Any sufficiently advanced pun is indistinguishable from comedy.
  • PhoebusPhoebus tu fui, ego eris. Circumstances
    Risu said:
    I am wanting a lobo sounding name though.
    All the races' namegens are pretty ridiculous 90% of the time, but you can usually get a pretty good idea of what patterns they were going for by looking at them. Or just brute force it until you find one you like. Might want to go around and check out whatever Loboshigaru denizen names you can find if you're still feeling stuck.
  • edited July 2015
    Some possible male loboshigaru names:
    36. Moo
    My name is Moo now.
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    edited July 2015
    I'm pretty sure there's only like ten named loboshigaru denizens and most of them are in the monastery, so you definitely ought to go meet them. With some exceptions, lobo names tend to have two syllables, liquid consonants, middle and low vowels, and velar stops (k's and g's).
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
    edited July 2015
    Your name is now Quetika, Pita, or Kekeke. All three from male lobo namegens.

BRB, making an male orclach with the name Roarz. Hey, if it's found in Namegen, I can use it.
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    Totakeke could probably pass as a plausible lobo name.  ;;)
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • Daraius said:
    I'm pretty sure there's only like ten named loboshigaru denizens and most of them are in the monastery, so you definitely ought to go meet them. With some exceptions, lobo names tend to have two syllables, liquid consonants, middle and low vowels, and velar stops (k's and g's).

Milk is almost acceptable.
  • In all seriousness this is probably the Illuminati screwing around in the ministry of information, I was assigned the wrong name tag after being released from the portal.
    Freakin' Gaudiguch.
This discussion has been closed.