Tweets VI: The Tweetsixteenth

Comments

• Talan said:

Shaddus said:

I think Talan is being facetious.

Nobody wants to possess Lisaera.

I'm being serious as far as my IC-perceptions go. I'm pretty terrible at following/understanding events and god-behaviors, so I've decided to just draw my own conclusions, National Enquirer style. Maylea Carrying Dreamer Love-Chyld?! Iklarians Ate My Best Friend! Darvellan: Navigator, or BabyGod Killer?

I'd buy a two year subscription. Please make this a thing.
  • I hope the admin behind this are prepared for the fall out.
  • SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game
    Talan said:

Shaddus said:
    I think Talan is being facetious. Nobody wants to possess Lisaera.
    I'm being serious as far as my IC-perceptions go. I'm pretty terrible at following/understanding events and god-behaviors, so I've decided to just draw my own conclusions, National Enquirer style. Maylea Carrying Dreamer Love-Chyld?! Iklarians Ate My Best Friend! Darvellan: Navigator, or BabyGod Killer?
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    I may be looking for a new home first time ever. Beguile me! Why would your org love me?

• Synkarin said:
    Gaudiguch will welcome most Magnagora expats with open arms. Come, we only lack Gods now a days.

I'm starting to think that's a good thing!
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    You can be dark and brooding if you want.

You also do not have to be dark and brooding if you do not want to be.

Win-win.
  • RancouraRancoura the Last Nightwreathed Queen Canada
    Also, Night keeps you forever beautiful & young.

Tonight amidst the mountaintops
    And endless starless night
    Singing how the wind was lost
    Before an earthly flight

• ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Come2Gaudi.

You can be drunk if you want. You can be sober if you hide it. We have harlots and beer, riots and whiskey.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • Come2Halli!

Drama is forbidden by law!
  • EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    Come2Seren!

We balance ancestral spirit worship with the grace and wisdom of Moon and Hart.
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    edited July 2015
    Dearest @Silvanus and @Lavinya, come to Glomdoring. We will shower you with love. We don't make a big deal about nepotism if it means efficiency. NMBG anyway. Seriously, you guys should come. You, too, @Lothringen.

Silvanus moving would mean Team S gains yet another super supporter. And that's seriously super. Seriously. Lavinya and Lothy can start Team L. Plus @Celina and Lothringen would make my OTP dreams come true. Lavinya can have limitless tea sessions with the tea lovers. PLUS IF SHE GOES SHADOWDANCER, THAT WOULD BE SO COOL. We need a new Princess of Shadows(@Violyte, imy, please come back once real life becomes manageable).
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• PortiusPortius Likes big books, cannot lie
    Come2Halli!

All the potential for aristocracy and ruthlessness as Magnagora, none of the explosions. Except when our generators go boom.
    Any sufficiently advanced pun is indistinguishable from comedy.
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    We've never had tea. This must be rectified by coming to Hallifax. [-(
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • EritheylEritheyl ** Trigger Warning **
    Glomdoring hated Arcanis almost before it was cool. Come hither.
    Crumkane, Lord of Epicurean Delights says, "WAS IT INDEED ON FIRE, ERITHEYL."

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."
    I would take Lavinya, Silvanus, and Lothringen in a heartbeat in exchange for Arcanis.
    edited July 2015
    The second step in coming to Glom(if you've already been claimedconvinced by the guild leaders/members to join them) is to choose a god. You get to choose between Viramother, Growlkari, Shhnocht, and Manteechan.
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• Nopenopenope, ya'll are banned from abandoning me! :(
  • Lavinya said:
    Why does the drama happen when i can't play? I hate this. I need to be shining and insulting people right about now.

I know how you feel. Can be annoying to know you can't do anything and have to deal with a whole lot of shit when you return. I am already predicting the various results and boy they aren't pretty.

Que sera sera.
    Unzareh said:
    Nopenopenope, ya'll are banned from abandoning me! :(
    You come, too, @Unzareh. Melt the jakaris. Forge a nekai anew.

#bringShikariback 

• If I left and went to a new org, it would be, without a doubt, Hallifax. I've always harboured a deep love for the city, even if they sneer at me when I tried to visit. :( 
  • Come to Glomdoring so I can meet even more cool people! :D

• Celina said:
    I think my favorite part of this whole thing is that Arcanis has taken information he got from me on the forums in to IG Mag politics. That's amazing. 

What info was this, that he's using IC?
    Nymerya said:
    Celina said:
    I think my favorite part of this whole thing is that Arcanis has taken information he got from me on the forums in to IG Mag politics. That's amazing. 

What info was this, that he's using IC?
    My guess is "He offered a Demon Lord corpse to counteract the Brand".  That's the forum thing Celina stated that he went all batsy over.

I have not actually seen any of the Mag-politic posts, but that's the only one I can think of that would fit.
  • Siam said:
    Unzareh said:
    Nopenopenope, ya'll are banned from abandoning me! :(
    You come, too, @Unzareh. Melt the jakaris. Forge a nekai anew.

Were I not Sohei, it might be tempting. But I have faith in Magnagora, and a responsibility to my guild!.. And, I mean, not everyone is Arcanis! I am sure there are many level-headed people in Magnagora that will vote with common sense!
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    Nymerya said:

If I left and went to a new org, it would be, without a doubt, Hallifax. I've always harboured a deep love for the city, even if they sneer at me when I tried to visit. :( 

Who's sneering at visitors? I'll maul em.
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • TarkentonTarkenton Traitor Bear
    @Unzareh You can come be Father of Nightmares. I'm bad at the job anyways xD
This discussion has been closed.