Tweets VI: The Tweetsixteenth

Comments

• ShuyinShuyin The pug life chose me.
    ^

• Synkarin said:
    I regret telling @Arcanis how to destroy them :( I like my hubs

You should probably not tag people that obviously want no form of open communication with you and have made that quite bluntly clear. Thank you.

P.S: No, it wasnt you that informed me how, you were simply a second opinion after some confusion.
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    I'm just sayin', Gaudi is awesome. We throw gold and food to novices all the time, the power minister doesn't complain about power unless you're obviously wasting it, there's always free stuff in the chest at the Flame, and we don't kill our citizens unless they deserve it.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • Dunno, I think if we're going to talk about someone and use their name, we should at least have the decency to tag them so they know what's being said.

But that's just my common decency tingling.
  • SynkarinSynkarin Nothing to see here
    edited January 2015
    Ok, I regret being a second opinion that led to @Arcanis destroying hubs. :( I like my hubs.

There is a difference between talking to you and talking about you. This is the latter. Feel free not to respond!

Everiine said:
    "'Cause the fighting don't stop till I walk in."
    -Synkarin's Lament.
  • Synkarin said:
    Ok, I regret being a second opinion that led to @Arcanis destroying hubs. :( I like my hubs.

There is a difference between talking to you and talking about you. This is the latter. Feel free not to respond!
    You can talk 'about' someone without placing a tag on their name, which is a clear attempt at attracting their attention and, in this case, an attempt to annoy a person who has clearly stated they want no form of communication with you. No, you are not "talking" about someone, you are directing it at me purposely. Even you are not that foolish to mess the two up.
    Inb4 warnings
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • ShuyinShuyin The pug life chose me.
    edited January 2015
    Did you know when someone gets temporarily banned, their forum avatar gets some jail bars over it?

Isn't that cute, going to e-jail, doing some e-time
  • SynkarinSynkarin Nothing to see here
    edited January 2015
    Arcanis said:
    Synkarin said:

You can talk 'about' someone without placing a tag on their name, which is a clear attempt at attracting their attention and, in this case, an attempt to annoy a person who has clearly stated they want no form of communication with you. No, you are not "talking" about someone, you are directing it at me purposely. Even you are not that foolish to mess the two up.
    Why are you still responding? 

I didn't talk to you, I made a point that you unraveled the pathways and I regretted helping you. You're the one creating the communication here, not the other way around. If you don't want to communicate, then don't. It's really simple.

It honestly appears that you're just trying to create trouble for me here. 

Everiine said:
    "'Cause the fighting don't stop till I walk in."
    -Synkarin's Lament.
  • EritheylEritheyl ** Trigger Warning **
    Do pathways disappear on their own after a time, or is it just unravelling that makes them poof?

If the latter, screw you @ whoever unravelled two of the Icewynd paths.
    Crumkane, Lord of Epicurean Delights says, "WAS IT INDEED ON FIRE, ERITHEYL."

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."
  • SelenitySelenity My first MC to stay in Serenwilde
    edited January 2015
    Eritheyl said:
    Do pathways disappear on their own after a time, or is it just unravelling that makes them poof?

If the latter, screw you @ whoever unravelled two of the Icewynd paths.
    The latter, from what I understand. They have to be unwoven.

Edit: Lavinya's right, I don't know how to English. It's my first language too.
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    (latter)

• edited January 2015

Lavinya said:
    I like how @Arcanis complains that he was tagged and corrects Synkarin on his facts....but doesn't deny it is him doing it.

Stop unravelling pathways! Mags use those things too, you know!!!

Why should I care to admit or deny unravelling certain pathways? Is there some rule I forg...no. My business is my own, you have a problem with it then I'd suggest...well, not really much you can do unless you create this currently unwritten rule.

Synkarin said:
    Arcanis said:
    Synkarin said:

Why are you still responding? 

I didn't talk to you, I made a point that you unraveled the pathways and I regretted helping you. You're the one creating the communication here, not the other way around. If you don't want to communicate, then don't. It's really simple.

It honestly appears that you're just trying to create trouble for me here. 

You deliberately tagged me....thus, by definition, were in fact attempting to draw my attention. Why are you seeking to somehow circumvirate you're obvious attempts at douchebaggery? Attempting to end your posts with a sad face to try and exude some form of nonchalant attitude doesnt really hide your poorly veiled attempt.

It's quite simple. I have you snubbed, I even issued you from your harassment previously and you were warned about it. Get the message already.

Edit: As for Qistrel, if having 2 pathways removed has brought her to the point of depression and quitting because apparently influencing some trill camps was the highlight of her game life, well then...I think there are other issues that should be addressed here first.

Other then all this, I have nothing else to add to this discussion. Peace
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    Stop responding to someone you don't want to talk to seems pretty logical. And I'm drawing your attention @Arcanis. Quit unravelling pathways. Don't make me get my forum pitchfork and blazing torch out!

(No there is nothing we can do, I certainly don't know about it IC, but we can all say on this ooc forum when we think things done in game are exceedingly irritating. LIKE DESTROYING PATHWAYS. Stoppit stoppit sadface sadface.)

• Arcanis said:

Why should I care to admit or deny unravelling certain pathways? Is there some rule I forg...no. My business is my own, you have a problem with it then I'd suggest...well, not really much you can do unless you create this currently unwritten rule.
    I'm not sure why @Arcanis isn't a pariah yet.

• Hey, look. I already had enough reason to grief @Arcanis, now I have more. Awesome.
  • SelenitySelenity My first MC to stay in Serenwilde
    edited January 2015
    Drakius said:
    Ssaliss said:
    Wait... what? You have to apply for a totems spec?

Can't go straight to Serenguard have to be a member of commune first. Though if you want to let me run around with crow or night, I'm game.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Broken quote above, Selenity comment below
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I just heard about the IG reasoning for why your app was rejected. That you forgot to mention IG to my character. Which happens to be you wanted to join Serenwilde for Totems spec. And that's the reason you told people IC. And other things. That are best dealt with IC. That my character knows about IC. That she should have heard about from your character. Especially when it's still in your messages.
    Unless drakius has actually came out and said that he wants to join serenguard, get totems and a spec and then leave for rogue, I'm not seeing the issue here.
  • Apparently it cannot remain civil and thus the thread is now closed. Tweets WILL NOT become a new Lack of Rants; if you have concerns about another player or organization, either resolve them in-game, file an ISSUE, or, if you feel that your concern is particularly large, send an email to support@lusternia.com. Furthermore, I suggest that you take this time to re-familiarize yourselves with the Forum Rules. If We need to, We will enforce them in a far stricter manner than has been done previously.

Finally, any attempt to create a new Tweets or Tweets style thread will be similarly closed. We will see about re-opening in the next couple of weeks.
  • MUST. DELETE. FUGUE.

Realtweet: Yay tweets are back!

• SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    WE ARE ALIVE!!!
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods

I mean... what?
  • ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess
    Estarra said:
    Hey, I'm reopening Tweets! But please let's not keep it civil and not hijack it for other agendas. Please refer to my post on Forum Etiquette.
    Repent! The end is nigh!

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
    The best part about this thread is that because I opened the thread, I get a notification every time someone posts.

This is actually a rave :)
This discussion has been closed.