Tweets VI: The Tweetsixteenth

Comments

• It's somewhat funny in a way. The difficulty of joining Serenwilde actually plays to its RP and story of secluding itself from the world and abhorring what it has become. If anything, looking at applications with strong suspicion makes sense from an RP standpoint. Sadly, mechanically, digging their own grave.

• Arcanis said:

Maligorn said:

The sooner ectoplasm is deleted, the sooner I can sleep easily at night. :(

Well damn...you must have been sleepless for years then. I cant imagine what your sleep cycle was like when Choke was around.
    My before-Maligorn time was spent in Magnagora, so I was never on the receiving end of ecto until now. And I never thought Choke was -that bad-.

• ShuyinShuyin The pug life chose me.
    Ecto isn't even that bad. You can always get someone to cleanse you in groups
  • EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    Silea said:

Everiine said:

Speaking of unenemying... I am a horrible person. I forgot to get back to someone who asked about a status :( .

You mean, half the Basin?
    Nope, just one person asking about Serenguard status. I do my best not to deal with the Serenwilde stuff--that complicated system is, well, complicated.
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • Maligorn said:

Arcanis said:

Maligorn said:

Well damn...you must have been sleepless for years then. I cant imagine what your sleep cycle was like when Choke was around.
    My before-Maligorn time was spent in Magnagora, so I was never on the receiving end of ecto until now. And I never thought Choke was -that bad-.
    Heck I dont think there are any active nihilist combatants right now. Only individual I can think that would be using it is Marcella.
  • EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    And Illuminati. 
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    All two of them that fight.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • ShuyinShuyin The pug life chose me.
    Damn it @Feyda
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    Arcanis said:

Maligorn said:

Arcanis said:

Maligorn said:

Heck I dont think there are any active nihilist combatants right now. Only individual I can think that would be using it is Marcella.
    I think that was a burn directed at you, @Silvanus

• EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    Shaddus said:

Wot? All two of them what fight?
    Enyalida said:

Shaddus said:

Wot? All two of them what fight?
    Enyalida said:

And Illuminati. 

Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • edited February 2015
    Lavinya said:

Arcanis said:

Maligorn said:

Arcanis said:

Maligorn said:

I think that was a burn directed at you, @Silvanus
    Oh come now, he isn't that active. Even he admitted so.

P.: yes had slipped my mind that illuminati stole our ectoplasm. Magnagora shall one day Enact payment for such an act.
    edited February 2015
    I consider logging in every day active! Maybe not online as long as previously, but it's hardly inactive.

• SilvanusSilvanus The Sparrowhawk
    When did i say I'm not active?
    2014/04/19 01:38:01 - Leolamins drained 2000000 power to raise Silvanus as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2014/07/23 05:01:29 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Munsia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:07 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Arimisia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:58 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Lavinya as a Vernal Ascendant.
  • edited February 2015
    Lavinya said:

I consider logging in every day active! Maybe not online as long as previously, but it's hardly inactive.

Logging in every day can be done by anyone. I've seen players log in on assumed alts and then log out the next 2 mins. Logging isnt active, being involved is active.
    Silvanus said:

When did i say I'm not active?

Around the time you were started to appear less, I had asked and sent you a tell from time to time concerning some matters but would rarely find you 'there', you eventually told me you have been sparingly around and though logged in are not there.
    I never said he logs in for 2 minutes and that's it. I think you're being deliberately facetious, come now.

I just don't like being bothered when there is an avenue for you to find out the information on your own instead of getting your hand held.

Or I dont like small talk, so I ignore you. Either way, that's been our two only interactions. You barraging me wth questions or trying to make small talk.

I log on everyday for multiple hours, my vote weight is 9, and i still participate whenever i can.

I don't care about conversing with you, don't confuse that with inactivity.
    2014/04/19 01:38:01 - Leolamins drained 2000000 power to raise Silvanus as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2014/07/23 05:01:29 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Munsia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:07 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Arimisia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:58 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Lavinya as a Vernal Ascendant.
  • Lavinya said:

I never said he logs in for 2 minutes and that's it. I think you're being deliberately facetious, come now.

I'm giving an example to show why logging does not denote activity.
  • This is nice, this is. Bickering among ourselves while the North laughs at us. Show some solidarity guys. United we torture, divided we Celest.
  • I like how even Magnagora doesn't like Arcanis.
  • Please return all that salt to my amphora. I've been wondering where it got to!

While we're on the topic of being active I think I've missed every single revolt since Jan. :(
    (I'm the mom of Hallifax btw, so if you are in Hallifax please call me mom.)

== Professional Girl Gamer == 
    Yes I play games
    Yes I'm a girl
    get over it
    Whoa whoa whoa

I'm anti-social with everyone. Even @Lavinya gets upset that I don't socialize enough.
    True story. I'm a neglected wife.

• What you need is a good, old-fashioned nobility affair. I hear @Leolamins is looking for a mistress.

• VivetVivet , of Cows and Crystals
    There's just never enough time for anything these days. A constant storm of stuff to do as soon as I log in.
  • Be better if it was with a Celestian. All about those  Romeo and Juliet sob stories these days aren't we? But instead of killing yourselves form an alliance! Okay shutting up about alliances. 
    Leolamins is a gross zombie cat knuckle-head ur'Guard, eww. /forumrp.  I might be weird but I couldn't get into rping a relationship in game with my RL hubby...why bother with the computer?

Plus, @Silvanus is the best, even if he's antisocial. Totally keeping him.  :x

• Be better if it was with a Celestian. All about those  Romeo and Juliet sob stories these days aren't we? But instead of killing yourselves form an alliance! Okay shutting up about alliances. 

Just in the quote threads we discussed Kelly/Marcella. A romeo and juliet fic if I ever heard one.

It doesn't hurt they are both IC gay (Assuming from their same-sex marriages).
    Subby is single for now. Just saying.

Once you go 'meister, you'll never bang nicer.
  • (lillie's a trap)
This discussion has been closed.