Tweets VI: The Tweetsixteenth

Comments

• TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    Oneiroi said:

Arcanis said:

Shaddus said:

I'm disappointed that none of my alts got issued to check for family-buffing. :(

They did, but welcome to hypocrisy. I wonder if this could reevaluate a previous old issue of a certain player who had rather certain suspicious friendships to certain admin.

Edit: Oh wait, what am I saying. That'd be logical.
    If you have a complaint about an administrator, the proper venue is through support@lusternia.com, not the forums. Please find a new direction for this thread.
    So I can't accuse @Kaimanahi of giving Estarra one too many hugs after Ascension was over? Dern kids!

Redirecting the thread, though, I forgot how nice people in the community can be. Technically this is a rave, but seriously guys, you know how to make someone feel wanted after getting IC and OOC beckons to different orgs upon hearing I might not be happy with Mag. <3
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    Tremula said:

Oneiroi said:

Arcanis said:

Shaddus said:

I'm disappointed that none of my alts got issued to check for family-buffing. :(

They did, but welcome to hypocrisy. I wonder if this could reevaluate a previous old issue of a certain player who had rather certain suspicious friendships to certain admin.

If you have a complaint about an administrator, the proper venue is through support@lusternia.com, not the forums. Please find a new direction for this thread.
    So I can't accuse @Kaimanahi of giving Estarra one too many hugs after Ascension was over? Dern kids!

Redirecting the thread, though, I forgot how nice people in the community can be. Technically this is a rave, but seriously guys, you know how to make someone feel wanted after getting IC and OOC beckons to different orgs upon hearing I might not be happy with Mag. <3
    I want to dislike that because I don't want you to go :(

• DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    We'll take you both. But at least one of you will have to be a "contentious applicant."
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • Please stop stealing our citizens.
    I got enemied to Glom for "stealing" Kethaera. :D
    I used to make cakes.

To be honest, I've been thinking about leaving for some time. All this did was put the icing on the cake for me. Luckily enough, though, @Drocilla is a master at tossing cakes out of the window.

• NeosNeos The Subtle Griefer
    Tremula said:

To be honest, I've been thinking about leaving for some time. All this did was put the icing on the cake for me. Luckily enough, though, @Drocilla is a master at tossing cakes out of the window.

And getting people lost.
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    You can't really same the same, can you?
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
  • Shaddus said:

Arcanis said:

Shaddus said:

I didn't wake up to any issue messages :(

If it makes you feel any better, I've only got one instance of two characters in the same family, and one hasn't been played actively in 5+ years.
    Same with Tanin and Haidee. I'm honestly not sure how they got viewed as a threat or why they were investigated, having 1 each inactive char in the family that they hadnt even thought of in years likely. Although when I pointed to other families having the same thing, im told they dont have time to check all the chars of the families. Seems rather suspicious frankly.
  • edited March 2015
    Arcanis said:

Shaddus said:

Arcanis said:

Shaddus said:

I didn't wake up to any issue messages :(

If it makes you feel any better, I've only got one instance of two characters in the same family, and one hasn't been played actively in 5+ years.
    Same with Tanin and Haidee. I'm honestly not sure how they got viewed as a threat or why they were investigated, having 1 each inactive char in the family that they hadnt even thought of in years likely. Although when I pointed to other families having the same thing, im told they dont have time to check all the chars of the families. Seems rather suspicious frankly.
    Or it doesn't seem suspicious, and you are just takings thing out of proportion, which would not surprise me in the slightest. Things happen, get over it and move on.
    ヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ☂ ɪᴛs ʀᴀɪɴɪɴɢ sᴀʟᴛ! ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ☂                                ヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`

• ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Having finally had an admin contact me over this problem, I have to say that our business was conducted really well. The @Oneiroi were amazingly polite and to the point, and also understanding of the circumstances. While I do occasionally have problems with an admin here and there, the customer service is almost always wonderful, and even this minor issue was pleasant to resolve.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess
    Interesting to know about the family alts thing, @Nocht. Be nice to have it explicitly added to HELP SECONDS, too, along with other similar things that might not be as obvious. I know I was almost going to roll an alt into the same family recently and I even argued with someone about how alts in the same family thing is mentioned nowhere in rules.

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
    Well there's this. Don't know if it's new, though.

IT IS HIGHLY ADVISED THAT YOU DO NOT HAVE TWO ACTIVE SECONDS IN THE SAME CITY OR COMMUNE. The 
    temptation is too great to blur the RP lines between seconds in the same organization, as it becomes 
    too easy to enter into the same families or join the same clans, even voting in lockstep with each 
    other, etc. The bottom line is that seconds must be kept completely separate from each other.
    I used to make cakes.

• Daraius said:

Well there's this. Don't know if it's new, though.

IT IS HIGHLY ADVISED THAT YOU DO NOT HAVE TWO ACTIVE SECONDS IN THE SAME CITY OR COMMUNE. The 
    temptation is too great to blur the RP lines between seconds in the same organization, as it becomes 
    too easy to enter into the same families or join the same clans, even voting in lockstep with each 
    other, etc. The bottom line is that seconds must be kept completely separate from each other.
    advised not to and illegal are not the same thing.
    The implication is that entering into the same families and clans is illegal, and it's made easier by having multiple characters in the same org, which is not illegal. I don't disagree that the rules could be made more explicit, since shrubbable offenses shouldn't have to be gleaned from implications.
    I used to make cakes.

• ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess
    Daraius said:

The implication is that entering into the same families and clans is illegal, and it's made easier by having multiple characters in the same org, which is not illegal. I don't disagree that the rules could be made more explicit, since shrubbable offenses shouldn't have to be gleaned from implications.

I did ask that it be explicitly added to HELP SECONDS.

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
  • CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.

Most recent communication for the Divine Order of Viravain, Lady of the Thorns:
    1 ) 2015/03/19 09:47:58 - Viravain's Herald: "Taevyn has left the area of Glomdoring Forest."
    2 ) 2015/03/19 09:48:16 - Viravain's Herald: "Taevyn has entered the area of Glomdoring Forest."
    3 ) 2015/03/19 09:48:58 - Viravain's Herald: "Arcanis has entered the area of Glomdoring Forest."
    4 ) 2015/03/19 09:49:01 - Viravain's Herald: "Arcanis has left the area of Glomdoring Forest."
    5 ) 2015/03/19 09:50:07 - Viravain's Herald: "Taevyn has left the area of Glomdoring Forest."
    6 ) 2015/03/19 09:50:44 - Viravain's Herald: "Taevyn has entered the area of Glomdoring Forest."
    7 ) 2015/03/19 09:55:26 - Viravain's Herald: "Taevyn has left the area of Glomdoring Forest."
    8 ) 2015/03/19 09:57:08 - Viravain's Herald: "Taevyn has entered the area of Glomdoring Forest."
    9 ) 2015/03/19 09:59:31 - Viravain's Herald: "Arcanis has entered the area of Glomdoring Forest."
    10) 2015/03/19 09:59:39 - Viravain's Herald: "Arcanis has left the area of Glomdoring Forest."
    11) 2015/03/19 09:59:43 - Viravain's Herald: "Taevyn has left the area of Glomdoring Forest."
    12) 2015/03/19 09:59:48 - Viravain's Herald: "Taevyn has entered the area of Glomdoring Forest."
    13) 2015/03/19 10:00:11 - Viravain's Herald: "Taevyn has left the area of Glomdoring Forest."
    14) 2015/03/19 10:04:36 - Viravain's Herald: "Arcanis has entered the area of Glomdoring Forest."
    15) 2015/03/19 10:04:40 - Viravain's Herald: "Taevyn has entered the area of Glomdoring Forest."
    16) 2015/03/19 10:05:13 - Viravain's Herald: "Arcanis has left the area of Glomdoring Forest."
    17) 2015/03/19 10:12:36 - Viravain's Herald: "Taevyn has left the area of Glomdoring Forest."
    18) 2015/03/19 10:30:12 - Viravain's Herald: "Taevyn has entered the area of Glomdoring Forest."
    19) 2015/03/19 10:40:55 - Viravain's Herald: "Taevyn has left the area of Glomdoring Forest."
    20) 2015/03/19 10:44:43 - Viravain's Herald: "The area of Glomdoring Forest is no longer being watched for enemy movement."
  • LuceLuce Fox Populi
    Shaddus said:

It also sucks having to find a delicate way to tell someone that you really like them, but they can't adopt you because you also play their great great uncle's second wife

So glad I don't have this problem =/
  • Luce said:

Shaddus said:

It also sucks having to find a delicate way to tell someone that you really like them, but they can't adopt you because you also play their great great uncle's second wife

So glad I don't have this problem =/

It could be worse.
    </RANT>

• @Nocht Given that people can link registered characters in an account. It might be worth adding a check on log in. It wouldn't even need to check all characters.

psudocode: if character hasFamily, loop charsInAccount, echo if charsInAccount > 1 {warning}
  • edited March 2015
    It is not appropriate to discuss issues on the forums. As a policy, we do not discuss the punishments of players and we have asked multiple times that people move on from this topic. Still, there are posts that continue to relay incorrect information in an effort to cause problems. Please do not continue discussing this issue.

Appeals from issues and complaints about administrators are taken very seriously and should be directed to support@lusternia.com.
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    edited March 2015
    @Arcanis you're probably better off taking your complaint to support because I sense a jailing in your future.

EDIT: Ayep. Saw that coming.

• @Siam knows how to make someone eager and nervous at the same time. I kind of felt my way through the Oath guessing on a lot of things, but I'm glad to see it wasn't a spectacular failure!
  • Celina said:

1 ) 2015/03/19 09:47:58 - Viravain's Herald: "Taevyn has left the area of Glomdoring Forest."
    2 ) 2015/03/19 09:48:16 - Viravain's Herald: "Taevyn has entered the area of Glomdoring Forest."
    3 ) 2015/03/19 09:48:58 - Viravain's Herald: "Arcanis has entered the area of Glomdoring Forest."
    4 ) 2015/03/19 09:49:01 - Viravain's Herald: "Arcanis has left the area of Glomdoring Forest."
    5 ) 2015/03/19 09:50:07 - Viravain's Herald: "Taevyn has left the area of Glomdoring Forest."
    6 ) 2015/03/19 09:50:44 - Viravain's Herald: "Taevyn has entered the area of Glomdoring Forest."
    7 ) 2015/03/19 09:55:26 - Viravain's Herald: "Taevyn has left the area of Glomdoring Forest."
    8 ) 2015/03/19 09:57:08 - Viravain's Herald: "Taevyn has entered the area of Glomdoring Forest."
    9 ) 2015/03/19 09:59:31 - Viravain's Herald: "Arcanis has entered the area of Glomdoring Forest."
    10) 2015/03/19 09:59:39 - Viravain's Herald: "Arcanis has left the area of Glomdoring Forest."
    11) 2015/03/19 09:59:43 - Viravain's Herald: "Taevyn has left the area of Glomdoring Forest."
    12) 2015/03/19 09:59:48 - Viravain's Herald: "Taevyn has entered the area of Glomdoring Forest."
    13) 2015/03/19 10:00:11 - Viravain's Herald: "Taevyn has left the area of Glomdoring Forest."
    14) 2015/03/19 10:04:36 - Viravain's Herald: "Arcanis has entered the area of Glomdoring Forest."
    15) 2015/03/19 10:04:40 - Viravain's Herald: "Taevyn has entered the area of Glomdoring Forest."
    16) 2015/03/19 10:05:13 - Viravain's Herald: "Arcanis has left the area of Glomdoring Forest."
    17) 2015/03/19 10:12:36 - Viravain's Herald: "Taevyn has left the area of Glomdoring Forest."
    18) 2015/03/19 10:30:12 - Viravain's Herald: "Taevyn has entered the area of Glomdoring Forest."
    19) 2015/03/19 10:40:55 - Viravain's Herald: "Taevyn has left the area of Glomdoring Forest."
    20) 2015/03/19 10:44:43 - Viravain's Herald: "The area of Glomdoring Forest is no longer being watched for enemy movement."

Why do you hate meh D:
    ヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ☂ ɪᴛs ʀᴀɪɴɪɴɢ sᴀʟᴛ! ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ☂                                ヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`

• SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    Taevyn said:

Celina said:

Why do you hate meh D:
    Fixed. :)
    Niico said:

@Siam knows how to make someone eager and nervous at the same time. I kind of felt my way through the Oath guessing on a lot of things, but I'm glad to see it wasn't a spectacular failure!

I'm glad you're enjoying your time in Lusternia and in Glomdoring! :) I urge you to reach out as well to @Eirien, @Salome, @Braeden, @Rykinia, @Illidaen, @Violyte, and @Celina in the SDs. You're in for a ride! :)
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

Siam said:

Niico said:

@Siam knows how to make someone eager and nervous at the same time. I kind of felt my way through the Oath guessing on a lot of things, but I'm glad to see it wasn't a spectacular failure!

I'm glad you're enjoying your time in Lusternia and in Glomdoring! :) I urge you to reach out as well to @Eirien, @Salome, @Braeden, @Rykinia, @Illidaen, @Violyte, and @Celina in the SDs. You're in for a ride! :)
    Oh, that's right, Celina's back. Honey, you've got a big storm coming.

• CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    I AM THE STORM.
  • NeosNeos The Subtle Griefer
    Celina said:

I AM THE STORM.

I think we need to talk...
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    You can't really same the same, can you?
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
This discussion has been closed.