Tweets VI: The Tweetsixteenth

Comments

• @Qistrel...who are you going to raid? :p
  • QistrelQistrel the hemisemidemifink
    There are many places I could raid.

• TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    I can name three right off the bat!

* * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    Da storeroom... da cupboard... and da pantry!
  • edited March 2015
    Edit: Remind me to post using firefox instead of Chrome the next time I want to use forum quote boxes.

• Lerad said:

Edit: Remind me to post using firefox instead of Chrome the next time I want to use forum quote boxes.

Next time you want to quote, use Firefox instead of Chrome.
    ヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ☂ ɪᴛs ʀᴀɪɴɪɴɢ sᴀʟᴛ! ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ☂                                ヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`

• MaligornMaligorn Windborne
    I pity the person who takes Raeri's dessert spoon away.

• Hi all! We've split the discussions regarding Gaudiguch-Glomdoring politics and blanknote/combat balance/death penalties into their own threads as they had become multiple page discussions. Please feel free to continue those discussions in their respective threads. Thank you!
  • TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    2015/03/16 06:37:09 - Shame lowers the eyes of the House: Pectus's divorce has created a scandal, and malicious rumours quickly surround this development!
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • TarkentonTarkenton Traitor Bear
    Seriously flares, screw you.  Going off right when I'm getting nagged to go to bed.
  • I hate when beasts turn out gross.
  • CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    I was eyeballing Blacktalon skills to see if switching was something I wanted to do. Druid skills outside of a demesne are so...BLAH.
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Celina said:

I was eyeballing Blacktalon skills to see if switching was something I wanted to do. Druid skills outside of a demesne are so...BLAH.

You should go Wyrdenwood and faceroll people.

(I couldn't even say that with a straight face)
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
    If by that you mean literally roll my face on people, I suppose that is feasible. 
  • TarkentonTarkenton Traitor Bear
    You get to put your sticky sap on them, at least?

Srsly though, someone combat minded needs to snag that envoy spot and go about fixing dem ickytrees.  Or just snag ickytree skills and make them work.
    @Astraea will listen to suggestions! She might not understand the words you use, but she'll listen. 
  • ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess
    Tarkenton said:

Srsly though, someone combat minded needs to snag that envoy spot and go about fixing dem ickytrees.  Or just snag ickytree skills and make them work.
    Delete wyrdenwood. Start over. Success.

Beyond that, it's the one new spec that has that amusing way to prepackage people for incoming rad. Say hello to rad + entangle + paralysis in one go. Add mini-gravity from your leaves and you're pretty golden. Beyond that... yes, a druidry blacktalon outside a meld is a waste of time unless it's possibly in a forest environment.

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
  • edited March 2015
    I like how the terrifying Wyrden scythe stroking no bs Goddess Viravain world emotes in pretty pink. :)
  • @Portius - I am finally starting your commission. I will send you the thing, when things are looking good!
    Her storm-coloured eyes a muted blue, Lisaera, the Silver Goddess says, "Only sorrow can come from a rotting thought, My child, just like roots that have been drowned. You are a paragon of the wisdom I would see spread throughout the Serenwilde, but even the strongest minds must find release."
    -
    A shimmering liquid appears in your inventory smelling sweetly of something carbonated. It vanishes in a puff of silver smoke seconds later.
    -
    I write things
  • Tarkenton said:

Celina said:

@Astraea will listen to suggestions! She might not understand the words you use, but she'll listen. 

Just to be clear AStraea just got appointed out new Envoy! Woot!
    FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

Had a dream last night that I was in alternate reality Lusternia. The Master Ravenwood was extremely tall and had a Master Crystal embedded in its branches where Crow would normally be. It spoke in a borg voice and had sticky sap and branches around it. My brain named it the Glomborolum even though that makes zero sense.

GG dreams.

• ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    60 presents on my counter and still <1% chance for an ultimate. Sigh
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    edited March 2015
    I am legitimately baffled as to how anyone can ever actually roleplay that electing a shrub for any position in seriousness is a good idea. Baffled. Mechanically incapable of anything, but a suitable leader? My mind is just blown.

• Silvanus d'Murani, the Kestrel Lord has just replaced a small shrubbery as Warlord of Magnagora.

Choices:
         1.  (110) Silvanus
         2.  (69) Marcella
         3.  (67) Tremula
         4.  (8) Milune

The end.
  • QistrelQistrel the hemisemidemifink
    edited March 2015
    Some people just want to watch the world burn.

Welcome to the city of Magnolia.

• Lavinya said:

I am legitimately baffled as to how anyone can ever actually roleplay that electing a shrub for any position in seriousness is a good idea. Baffled. Mechanically incapable of anything, but a suitable leader? My mind is just blown.

Perhaps you should take a minute and actually think of the 'why' for this instance. Why would citizens feel that they are likely safer by having the current shrubbed leader remain as the leader rather than the other candidates. Find the answer to that.
  • EritheylEritheyl ** Trigger Warning **
    Arcanis said:

Lavinya said:

Perhaps you should take a minute and actually think of the 'why' for this instance. Why would citizens feel that they are likely safer by having the current shrubbed leader remain as the leader rather than the other candidates. Find the answer to that.
    I think that was kind of the same question she just asked.
    Crumkane, Lord of Epicurean Delights says, "WAS IT INDEED ON FIRE, ERITHEYL."

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    edited March 2015
    Because people think somehow the city would function better without anyone paying out credits, or appointing ministers, or doing any of the other things an org leader is mechanically needed for? For all anyone IN GAME knows, it is permanent. It strikes me as seriously petty and a terrible mockery of an election (and serves no true purpose but to flip the bird at someone you don't like) to actually vote for a shrub, no matter who the shrub was.

The only reasons I can come up with for someone preferring a shrub (aka mechanically incapable of anything, even conversation) over ANYONE ELSE, is to either a) pander to the feelings of said shrub who has been openly punished by the admin for whatever reason and prevented from playing or b) to give a big eff you to the candidates that stood up and the rest of the city, rather than actually putting up your own non-shrubbed candidate and supporting them. or c) all of the above.

Am I missing something?

You're not missing anything; Magnagora is historically masochistic and driven by OOC raeg.

This discussion has been closed.