Simple questions?

Comments

• RancouraRancoura the Last Nightwreathed Queen Canada
    No, they unfortunately still have a finite life.

Tonight amidst the mountaintops
    And endless starless night
    Singing how the wind was lost
    Before an earthly flight

• I just hung a painting in a room with a stasis gem and it still shows a decay time. So it seems that they do not in fact affect paintings, and I can't think of any other way to make them permanent. I'll also note the stasis gem doesn't affect statues.
    The purpose of writing is to inflate weak ideas, obscure pure reasoning, and inhibit clarity. With a little practice, writing can be an intimidating and impenetrable fog!
  • LuceLuce Fox Populi
    I hope not. Luce accidentally a shrine to Sidwesh before the whole...crazy thing happened.
  • edited January 2017
    Trying to aid Lamella in the UV. I'm at the magic numbers square puzzle. How do I select what I want the tiles to be?

EDIT: Been answered.
  • Can't seem to find the ascension timetable anywhere, is there a link or something?
  • AeldraAeldra , using cake powered flight
    Saran said:
    Can't seem to find the ascension timetable anywhere, is there a link or something?
    Don't think it's out yet? last year there was an announce ingame before the timetable appeared.
    Avatar / Picture done by the lovely Gurashi.
  • Q: Is the sun back to being prismatic now, or was that just a one-off thing since the Seals broke shortly after he did his parade.

• KagatoKagato Auckland, New Zealand
    edited January 2017
    what are the GMCP afflictions for lacerations (for example I know that clots are clot_lleg, clot_larm and damaged limbs is things like damagedrightarm, damagedleftleg, etc)?

EDIT: Also is there a GMCP for when someone is transfixed?
    Never put passion before principle.  Even if you win, you lose.

If olive oil comes from olives, where does baby oil come from?

If vegetarians eat vegetables, what do humanitarians eat?
  • edited January 2017
    Are order emotes posed?

Simple, I know. Being in an order that does not yet have a special emote and not being able to remember others', I had to ask.
    "May this be the first of many new experiences for you, Heart of the Crescendo," Czixi says, smile quirking. "The future is an exciting place."

https://estelss16.deviantart.com/, visit if interested.
  • KagatoKagato Auckland, New Zealand
    edited January 2017
    Nothing to see here. Wrong thread ^^;
    Never put passion before principle.  Even if you win, you lose.

If olive oil comes from olives, where does baby oil come from?

If vegetarians eat vegetables, what do humanitarians eat?
  • @xeii EMSHOW will show all the permutations of an emote, including the pose if there is one! 
  • Can't emshow for emotes you don't have access to.
    Email:        el.ni93@hotmail.com
    Discord:    Rey#1460
  • Ah did not realize that! Should just implement custooooom pooooooses
    Kagato said:
    what are the GMCP afflictions for lacerations (for example I know that clots are clot_lleg, clot_larm and damaged limbs is things like damagedrightarm, damagedleftleg, etc)?

EDIT: Also is there a GMCP for when someone is transfixed?
    Only overhauled afflictions are shown in gmcp. And you only receive gmcp updates for -your- afflictions.
    edited January 2017
    TIL it pays off to use the appropriate damage type for mobs despite having more buffs for divinus... from Moderate updwards at least.

edit: question, I just wondered, is shieldriposte still a thing? I don't think I've ever seen it happening.
  • I can't seem to find it, what's the different levels of a power node? I hear an awful lot about it being drained past motes etc.
  • Xeii said:
    Are order emotes posed?

Simple, I know. Being in an order that does not yet have a special emote and not being able to remember others', I had to ask.
    It looks like most of them do not have a pose attached to them, but it is difficult to tell (I can't think of all the order emotes on the top of my head). 
  • Maligorn said:
    Q: Is the sun back to being prismatic now, or was that just a one-off thing since the Seals broke shortly after he did his parade.
    That was a one-time thing. Sun went supernova and became his former self with those few moments, but alas, a prismatic Sun is not what Lusternia is meant to have. :(
    Anita said:
    I can't seem to find it, what's the different levels of a power node? I hear an awful lot about it being drained past motes etc.
    you can safely link while they're crackling or surrounded by rainbow halo's anything beyond those two states is taboo if you want to keep the node healthy. Also, make sure to LOOK to really see how the node's changing, looking directly at the node isn't always acurate.
    oh? last time I checked that, they didn't seem to change, but I'll keep my eyes out on this, thanks!
  • Motes of energy dance around a crystalline power node that pushes up from the ground here.
    and
    A crystalline power node pushes up from the ground here.

Are the two look/ql lines that I use to tell me to stop or not start so to speak. 
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    ?  Does that mean you link when it is throbbing and/or glowing?  There are stages between motes and completely dead.
  • 1) where can I find cheap weapons and armour? (under 10000 gold)

or

2) how can I earn more gold? (since killing pigeons in Hallifax isn't enough)
  • Dusiana said:
    1) where can I find cheap weapons and armour? (under 10000 gold)

or

Teleport aetherplex and portal search shops <keyword> for shopping.

For newb gold making look into some basic quests, such as the ones adjacent to the highways. Gathering bards and scholars is decent cash for a newb and helps your org! Also ask your citymates If there are any org incentives. In Gaudiguch, for example, we have CHELP PROMOTIONS with a current list of things we reward.
  • Dusiana said:
    1) where can I find cheap weapons and armour? (under 10000 gold)

or

Ask your guild I'm like 99% sure every guild makes stuff for novices for free and if they don't they should. 

2) depends on your level but you make good gold hunting the aslaran/krokani feud in grey moors. Ask your guild/city and I'm pretty sure someone will take you on an ingame hunting trip for good gold or if no one's around send me a msg later and I'll message you a few good gold hunting/influence places for your level.
  • @Veyils maybe I'll send you a private message here so you can list me those few hunting/influence places you know according to my level (when you can and if you want).
    And yes,it seems the Sentinels used to have weapons and armour in stock but last time I checked there were none. The Guildmaster (Rendon),however,bought me a plate mail.

@Breandryn I already tried the aetherplex and many things seem quite expensive there but I'll check the shops more often,anyway. 
    Thank you for the advice!

• Dusiana said:
    @Veyils maybe I'll send you a private message here so you can list me those few hunting/influence places you know according to my level (when you can and if you want).
    And yes,it seems the Sentinels used to have weapons and armour in stock but last time I checked there were none. The Guildmaster (Rendon),however,bought me a plate mail.

@Breandryn I already tried the aetherplex and many things seem quite expensive there but I'll check the shops more often,anyway. 
    Thank you for the advice!

Prices look steep here, but the gold drop rate is also much higher. 10k in Lusternia is a lot cheaper than you may initially think, coming from Aetolia.
  • edited January 2017
    That's the problem
    And..gold drop rate much higher? With vermin it doesn't look like so (at least with pigeons). But in quests and other methods maybe yes.