Tweets V: Tweet and Tower

Comments

• MunsiaMunsia The Supreme Goddess
    I don't even wanna feel special, I wanna get things done and yes a little chatter does something. Mag has no...presence...as it were. I've been having to just kind of shrug when I'm asked 'Which God is the most active in mag'. While there's rumour of Raezon being around still, only a couple people speak to him and so I've gotta tell the newbies none :/
  • KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    edited December 2013
    Xenthos said:
    I miss Shikari. :(
    All of my this, no hint, no goodbye, just *poof* :(

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• How odd. He said goodbye to me. It was something along the lines of, "I just can't continue on without the proper Forge-born. Though I placed the title on another they just can't replace your awesome. [insults continued here; edited out]"

I spent much effort defending Morkarion but nothing came out of it. How unfortunate.
    100 million in 1 IG year, do that without figurine/money cheese and we'll talk about who's awesome...

... bitch  X(

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• edited December 2013
    Sorry, I have a job and a life. No can do. :P

That second part was a lie, I admit. I can get sweet offerings, and I COULD get that high if I was willing to put that much time into it. However I am not willing.
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    edited December 2013
    I love that Hallifax is bustling at the moment but man, I have a lot of trouble dealing with tells, ctells, letters, messages, and face-to-face conversations all at once. Sorry to anybody who feels ignored.   :-S

Gonna have to keep notes on all my loose ends again.
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    I just keep telling myself, "You're not logged onto a Celestian character right now, you don't care." If I repeat it enough, it'll be true. Right?
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
    Ask all the people logged on in Celest in manses right now, doesn't seem to bother them.

• SynkarinSynkarin Nothing to see here
    Vague forum post makes people check and ruin the jig, thanks Shaddus

Everiine said:
    "'Cause the fighting don't stop till I walk in."
    -Synkarin's Lament.
    It's a sad day when people pay more attention to the forums than the actual game they're logged into.

Synkarin said:
    Vague forum post makes people check and ruin the jig, thanks Shaddus
    Pretty sure it wasn't my fault.

Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • SynkarinSynkarin Nothing to see here
    I'm just following the fad, blame metagaming above all else

Everiine said:
    "'Cause the fighting don't stop till I walk in."
    -Synkarin's Lament.
    You rub an etched beryl ring and it begins to glow with a pulsating light.
    A ray of green light suddenly spotlights you.
    The enchantment on an etched beryl ring fades.

You rub a star-etched beryl ring and it begins to glow with a pulsating light.
    A ray of golden light suddenly spotlights you.
    The enchantment on a star-etched beryl ring fades.

You rub a star-etched amethyst ring and it begins to glow with a pulsating light.
    A ray of purple light suddenly spotlights you.
    The enchantment on a star-etched amethyst ring fades.

You rub an etched beryl ring and it begins to glow with a pulsating light.
    A ray of pink light suddenly spotlights you.
    The enchantment on an etched beryl ring fades.

You rub a star-etched coral ring and it begins to glow with a pulsating light.
    You briefly hold your hand over your mouth until your lips and tongue tingle.
    The enchantment on a star-etched coral ring fades.

You rub a star-etched jade ring and it begins to glow with a pulsating light.
    You narrow your eyes and look around greedily for something to add to your hoard.
    The enchantment on a star-etched jade ring fades.

Crap.
    I used to make cakes.

@Tacita stocks Avaricehorn at the Plex, just recharge it before you use it.

• That's exactly why I love my combo of curio+regulator+runed cube.
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Cube runes are awesome.
  • ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess
    Xenthos said:
    Cube runes are awesome.
    Agreed. Strangely, even though I have most of my enchant rings runed... I don't have regulators for them. Eh well... I can enchant a decent amount of the stuff I have on anyway.

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
    Heh. I'll take that under advisement. It's been a good long while since I let all my enchantments fizzle out at once! At least I've still got my cleanse. :x
    I used to make cakes.

Elanorwen said:
    Xenthos said:
    Cube runes are awesome.
    Agreed. Strangely, even though I have most of my enchant rings runed... I don't have regulators for them. Eh well... I can enchant a decent amount of the stuff I have on anyway.
    Regulators are definitely worth the cost, especially on artifacts (such as enchantment curios or anything with a rune attached).  They will never decay or wear out, and will automatically refresh themselves as long as your cube has power.

The maximum cube rune gives your cube 6000 charges, and it gets many more charges per powerstone used... it's a great combination!
    For the record, @Xenthos and I aren't complaining, we just really miss Shikari.

edited December 2013
    I am commenting because Shikari is now on the right-hand side of HELP GODS and this makes me incredibly sad. :(

Edit: I loved all the stuff that Shikari did for us and the game, and I miss him.  <3 to Shikari, wherever he has gone.
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    The right column of HELP GODS really is saddening. :(

Zvoltz said:
    Shaddus said:
    Rivius said:
    Would help if there was something to do vOv
    What, you mean the divine should interact with us?

I haven't even had Isune talk to me since I made demigod as Entrias. Not even a "congratulations". I haven't had Valtreth talk to me since his realm came out.

/notbitter
    While I'm not sure what to say that will address your sense of nothing to do, we have a well-developed and diverse game out there. If you've done everything we've mechanically built for you, there are always your fellow players to provide an ever-changing and wonderful experience.

As to divine not interacting with players, I feel that I've really talked myself hoarse (via text) about why we cannot be continuously around and involved with players, so I'll let Maylea explain that one. Complaining on the forums isn't the best method to get divine interaction, however.
    I hope you don't take my complaint as anything more than it is, a lighthearted complaint/unsubtle nudging.
  • KagatoKagato Auckland, New Zealand
    edited December 2013
    -Never mind, I be sleepy x_x misread-
    Never put passion before principle.  Even if you win, you lose.

If olive oil comes from olives, where does baby oil come from?

If vegetarians eat vegetables, what do humanitarians eat?
  • RiviusRivius Your resident wolf puppy
    edited December 2013
    Zvoltz said:
    Shaddus said:
    Rivius said:
    Would help if there was something to do vOv
    What, you mean the divine should interact with us?

I haven't even had Isune talk to me since I made demigod as Entrias. Not even a "congratulations". I haven't had Valtreth talk to me since his realm came out.

/notbitter
    While I'm not sure what to say that will address your sense of nothing to do, we have a well-developed and diverse game out there. If you've done everything we've mechanically built for you, there are always your fellow players to provide an ever-changing and wonderful experience.

As to divine not interacting with players, I feel that I've really talked myself hoarse (via text) about why we cannot be continuously around and involved with players, so I'll let Maylea explain that one. Complaining on the forums isn't the best method to get divine interaction, however.
    The divine interaction isn't a problem to me. And Lusternia is a pretty indepth game with a lot to do mechanically. But most of the activities I enjoy involve more bustling player activity and lately for the holidays, it seems like things are slow. So it's hard to find something to do, and easy to end up idling for periods of time. That's all I was saying. It was more a response to the complaints about idlers than anything.
  • I party too hard and I act like a dick when I do. I'm sorry. I'm making steps to ensure I don't play when that happens.
  • I've only really interacted with Zvoltz, but I can say that those moments are some of my strongest memories during my absences, and it's one of the things that eventually brings me back. The job can't be easy, but I do hope that when we ask for more interaction, as frustrating as that is, the gods can all see the grateful compliment underlying it.

(We haven't had a chance to interact while I've been coming back, but I saw that favor, Z.)
    Haezon said:
     Think of Hallifax as less communism and more DMV city.
    The sober realization that Halli's population boom probably has something to do with people being on winter break.

Also, that artifact that hides peeps from who lists is just the most obnoxious thing. Third eye is my scry! Don't hide from me, pals!
    I used to make cakes.

This discussion has been closed.