Tweets V: Tweet and Tower

Comments

• ShuyinShuyin The pug life chose me.
    What do you mean people get pissed off when I harangue them. Makes no sense.
  • ... Wow, ahahahaha.

• ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Caerlyr said:
    Morkarion said:
    Must be just you, mine works fine.

Then again I don't take every opportunity to bash the creator and send him abuse.
    I don't take the time to be an arrogant, rude and generally obnoxious person, heh.

Not when you're sober, you don't. :|
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • Shaddus said:
    Caerlyr said:
    Morkarion said:
    Must be just you, mine works fine.

Then again I don't take every opportunity to bash the creator and send him abuse.
    I don't take the time to be an arrogant, rude and generally obnoxious person, heh.

Not when you're sober, you don't. :|
    Shush you. Nobody asked you :p
  • MunsiaMunsia The Supreme Goddess
    What...
  • All right, did Annick's little brother get ahold of his laptop while he was logged in...?
    I'm Lucidian. If I don't get pedantic every so often, I might explode.
    I'm sooo confused.
  • ZouviqilZouviqil Queen of Uberjerkiness
    Logged in for the first time in a while.

Naked, don't remember any of my aliases except my clan ones, and I have four books IG that are in progress and I don't remember at all what I was doing with them.

At least all the friendly faces are still here.
    Tridemon said:
    All right, did Annick's little brother get ahold of his laptop while he was logged in...?
    [spoiler] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wDoIM1dRzGo [/spoiler]
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • Noooooo I stopped thT
    #-o
  • I just wanted people to be nice to Caer bear
  • I have determined that it's really quite mean to hit someone with Cen while they're putting up their defenses.
    I'm Lucidian. If I don't get pedantic every so often, I might explode.
    The moment when you realize your cats name makes sense. At first we thought he would be majestic, so we named him Kittyfax. Now he's just a pain in the rear, so his name is Fax.

Went from LOTR to Dragons of Pern in a span of a year...
    Dang it, @Mysrai. Quit giving me more paperwork to file, and more people to chew out.

#sentinelissues
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Are your sentinels hanging out with Mysrai?
    Apparently, one got mouthy.
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    How did I allow myself to get sucked into multiple consecutive games of Vengeance? I've got to be at work in like five hours and I'm not asleep...
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • Killing one of my mates because I am a dumbass who does not research aethership names.

Sorry, man :(
    edited December 2013
    Caerlyr said:
    Killing one of my mates because I am a dumbass who does not research aethership names, forgets my planar skill and puts it into other things so I can't hear aethers, can't figure out that "Shevat" is a Hallifaxian name, can't planarbond before I start bombarding, and a lot more.

Just saying. I even hailed one of your ships to try and talk to it, and you still blasted me out of the sky.

When people bitch about the other side and why they win so much, it's because they have teamwork and pay attention.
    Maybe Entrias should join Gaudiguch so he won't get shot down by his own team, and his corpse won't get stolen by @Ardmore. The last 24 hours have been been a drain on my pitiful essence.
    Caerlyr said:
    Killing one of my mates because I am a dumbass who does not research aethership names.

I take this to mean the Shevat name isn't famous enough yet. Challenge accepted!
    I used to make cakes.

• That isn't making me feel any better, Daraius!

(I did promise to bash it him back, but he's still pissed off at me, I think)
  • KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    Shaddus said:

Caerlyr said:

Killing one of my mates because I am a dumbass who does not research aethership names, forgets my planar skill and puts it into other things so I can't hear aethers, can't figure out that "Shevat" is a Hallifaxian name, can't planarbond before I start bombarding, and a lot more.

Just saying. I even hailed one of your ships to try and talk to it, and you still blasted me out of the sky.

When people bitch about the other side and why they win so much, it's because they have teamwork and pay attention.

We've had our moments of friendly fire. Me included.

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

Not so much pissed off at you as irritated. I intentionally play Entrias as a calm person who tries not to piss off people. I'm even in the process of being unenemied to damn near everyone in the Basin besides Gaudiguch. I don't raid, I don't go out of my way to make people angry. 

And yet, I've had a lot of anger issues while playing him recently. I'm apparently going to have to start being a dick again and pull Vitas out of the woodwork to decap random afk people.
    Caerlyr said:
    That isn't making me feel any better, Daraius!

Hey, it happens. I wasn't anywhere near the flares today. I was too busy waiting outside my work for someone to come unlock the door for me, 'cause I stayed up too late playing Vengeance and overslept and forgot my keys and boy it's been an interesting morning let me tell ya.
    I used to make cakes.

• KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    I have access to a phone client. So no flares for me, wanted to try something awesome out too.

Next time...

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• Daraius said:
    Caerlyr said:

Hey, it happens. I wasn't anywhere near the flares today. I was too busy waiting outside my work for someone to come unlock the door for me, 'cause I stayed up too late playing Vengeance and overslept and forgot my keys and boy it's been an interesting morning let me tell ya.

Those Vengeance games were awesome, even if somebody did vote out the Archmage! :(

Funny, though. That was my first time, heh.
  • Caerlyr said:
    Daraius said:
    Caerlyr said:

Those Vengeance games were awesome, even if somebody did vote out the Archmage! :(

Funny, though. That was my first time, heh.
    If they hadn't voted you out, I would've refrained from targeting you, as the assassin! I would've never suspected that you were the Archmage, and without killing the Archmage, there'd be no killing the Detective. Which would give him ample time to root me and Blake out. But, alas.

I'm sad our Celest-buddies and Seren-pals flaked out when Marcella came snooping! Hallifax is the ultimate neutral ground, fellows!

(But I totally understand why you guys left and I don't hold it against you. Please come play more Vengeance sometime).

This discussion has been closed.