Comments

• MunsiaMunsia The Supreme Goddess
    Dem last word before snubs. I never get to do those, why oh why
  • So.... Much.... Rage....
    Annick said:
    So.... Much.... Rage....
    Whyssat?
  • Someone needs tattoos... I decide to be nice because tattoos are hard to get and say hey my alt can tattoo. Person agrees not to tell who my alt is... Boom... Omg you are so and so?
  • Daraius, I'm sorry, but we need those to stop people from murkin' about with quests. I know when I was little and trying to do the Cay people'd hit WHO, see me there, and then muck it up. Alas, cloaking gem.
  • ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess
    Annick said:
    Someone needs tattoos... I decide to be nice because tattoos are hard to get and say hey my alt can tattoo. Person agrees not to tell who my alt is... Boom... Omg you are so and so?
    Surprised? It's why I don't even bother hiding alts anymore.

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
  • That awkward moment when wildnodes happens and you count five people for your one on the enemy side.
    You have 1? I mean we only have 5...
  • ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess
    Caerlyr said:
    That awkward moment when wildnodes happens and you count five people for your one on the enemy side.
    It's been different during the past... 8 wildnodes... how?

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
  • We have two, maybe three. You (alliance) have well in excess of a dozen, so yep.
    Caerlyr said:
    We have two, maybe three. You (alliance) have well in excess of a dozen, so yep.
    At the time of your post we had 8 non afkers in total across the alliance.
  • Like I said... Four times our number. (At the time of my post, the API alone showed double the number you claim) :p
  • Yay for some cool real newbies!
  • NeosNeos The Subtle Griefer
    Shaddus said:
    Alts are the devil.
    Don't steal my line.
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    You can't really same the same, can you?
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
  • KagatoKagato Auckland, New Zealand
    edited December 2013
    I have told maybe ONE person who a couple of my alts are.  For reasons that have been stated (namely that it seems some people can't keep quiet), I will not tell ANYONE my alts unless I know I can implicitly trust them.

Also if I am ever asked on my alts who my main is, I refuse to say, simple as that.
    Never put passion before principle.  Even if you win, you lose.

If olive oil comes from olives, where does baby oil come from?

If vegetarians eat vegetables, what do humanitarians eat?
  • People constantly tell me who their alts are despite repeated insistence that I really don't want to know.
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    I'm secretly an alt of Meleris. Shhhh.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
    You're easily seduced, then.
  • Munsia said:
    You're easily seduced, four noted then.

Caerlyr said:
    Munsia said:
    You're easily seduced, four noted then.

?
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    Uh, Ironbeard? You gonna visit me or what? Pretty sure I've been good this year.
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • Daraius said:
    Uh, Ironbeard? You gonna visit me or what? Pretty sure I've been good this year.
    Maybe you need to sing a "Ironbeard, Baby" song...

Still miffed Ironbeard gets all of Jolly's press nowadays...
    [BANNERCODE]
  • I keep seeing him loitering around the megalith just to torment me ;-;
  • edited December 2013
    "Error downloading http://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/84880/m&m/r/Caerlyr m&m.zip - server replied: NOT FOUND"

Just be careful, guys. That system you paid good $ for may very well end up being deleted.
  • KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    Must be just you, mine works fine.

Then again I don't take every opportunity to bash the creator and send him abuse.

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

Morkarion said:

Then again I don't take every opportunity to bash the creator and send him abuse.
    Fillin loved my abuse when he was around :( At least he told me so. Always improving....then again I broke the system more than anyone else >_>
  • Morkarion said:

I don't take the time to be an arrogant, rude and generally obnoxious person, heh.

Either way, nothing more needs saying on this. So long as people are aware that their invested cash can be stolen like this, my job is done.
This discussion has been closed.