Tweets V: Tweet and Tower

Comments

• *looms menacingly*
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Maligorn said:

Caerlyr said:

Daraius said:

Caerlyr said:

That isn't making me feel any better, Daraius!

(I did promise to bash it him back, but he's still pissed off at me, I think)

Hey, it happens. I wasn't anywhere near the flares today. I was too busy waiting outside my work for someone to come unlock the door for me, 'cause I stayed up too late playing Vengeance and overslept and forgot my keys and boy it's been an interesting morning let me tell ya.

Those Vengeance games were awesome, even if somebody did vote out the Archmage! :(

Funny, though. That was my first time, heh.

If they hadn't voted you out, I would've refrained from targeting you, as the assassin! I would've never suspected that you were the Archmage, and without killing the Archmage, there'd be no killing the Detective. Which would give him ample time to root me and Blake out. But, alas.

I'm sad our Celest-buddies and Seren-pals flaked out when Marcella came snooping! Hallifax is the ultimate neutral ground, fellows!

(But I totally understand why you guys left
    and I don't hold it against you. Please come play more Vengeance sometime).

As much as I'd like to consider hallifax as Switzerland, Marcella has a bad habit of just wandering in and chatting people up after ollie raids air. She also likes to preach the virtues of the taint and morgfyre, who tried to eat Isune.

Last time she did it and had the audacity to "invite you to see Isune's statue in the cathedral", I almost enemied her to the city.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    Shaddus said:

I'm apparently going to have to start being a dick again and pull Vitas out of the woodwork to decap random afk people.

Do it. Beheadding people, especially those who deserve it, is very therapeutic.

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

It used to be, and then people started rumors that I beheaded afk novices. That just pissed me off.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • Yay! Yeah, I'll totally be wanting to play more of that. I had absolutely no clue just how much fun it was!
    We used to play the version of it on the forums, with themes and all. I think my favorite was my "Final Fantasy 3" themed mafia game, where Arix was Edgar and intentionally killed Celina with the chainsaw.
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    Yeah, I wish there was a little more flavor to the executions, but what we've got is pretty cool. @Marcella said it's like meta-roleplaying!  B-)
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • edited December 2013
    That's *very* wrong, since my character is very anti-Morgfyre and is disgusted by worshippers of Morgfyre being in the ur'Guard. I don't know where you got the idea that I talked about morg being awesome.
  • MunsiaMunsia The Supreme Goddess
    Marcella said:
    That's *very* wrong, since my character is very anti-Morgfyre and is disgusted by worshippers of Morgfyre being in the ur'Guard. I don't know where you got the idea that I talked about morg being awesome.
    Let's be honest. Marcella is anti-Mag and only likes Ur'guard...
  • Caerlyr said:
    Yay! Yeah, I'll totally be wanting to play more of that. I had absolutely no clue just how much fun it was!
    If you can flag down your Minister of Culture or an aide, you could even initiate the Celest-flavoured Vengeance in your own city, if there happens to be a lots of Celestians about and a fair amount of interest. Vengeance for everyone! http://i.imgur.com/TUu7gRA.gif

Marcella said:
    I believe you actually invited Maligorn back to Mag once to visit the statue of Isune you have in the Cathedral, and I can distinctly remember you chatting about Morgfyre and in a good way. Meh.
  • Had to like the comment, but despite that, it's Marcella! <3
  • I invite Mal everywhere with me. He's awesome. <3
  • imagegawrsh

• That's why I (nearly) always QQ in my manse. Plus, it gives me a nice place to defup without bothering people.

• 2014/01/02 05:24:20 - Arimisia cityfavoured Lillie for: Though new to the Engine she has assisted our efforts to furthering the power of the Demon Lords, more than those of her current rank within the city, this is good, however please ensure to hold your head high we are the Engine and we are STRONG!  FOR THE ENGINE!
    2014/01/02 09:47:04 - Nymerya cityfavoured Lillie for: Acknor revolt.

HAHA, TWO FAVOURS IN ONE WEAVE

Also the Acknor revolt was my first ever. Yay!
    The Necromentate's mind opens to you, and a grotesque, demonic figure appears in your mind's eye, screaming in torment:
    "THE DEMON LORDS CAN NEVER TRULY BE KILLED - GREAT IS THEIR POWER."

You shock a platinum-coloured geomycus with tales of terror bestowed on villages who don't follow Magnagora.
    A platinum-coloured geomycus slaps her knee and declares that, by the gods, Ptoma Hive should follow the Grand Empire of Magnagora after all!
    Shouts rise up from Ptoma Hive, as its denizens loudly pledge themselves to the Grand Empire of Magnagora.

• edited January 2014
    Ssaliss said:
    That's why I (nearly) always QQ in my manse. Plus, it gives me a nice place to defup without bothering people.
    YES PLEASE AND THANK YOU

I absolutely hate it when everyone's having a nice time and then BOOM out of nowhere someone appears and has about 500,000 defenses to put up, ruining everything. I mean, how would you react if you're standing around in front of a nice fountain in your hometown or something and then someone just randomly appears and starts rubbing rings and doing magic chants and applying oil to their weapons and calling out for the aid of Zoroaster and making demons crawl up out of the ground and a jagged mote of sparkling lights appears in the...

double post because the quoting simply wasn't getting along with me when I tried to edit this in to my last post

I'm not sorry
    The Necromentate's mind opens to you, and a grotesque, demonic figure appears in your mind's eye, screaming in torment:
    "THE DEMON LORDS CAN NEVER TRULY BE KILLED - GREAT IS THEIR POWER."

You shock a platinum-coloured geomycus with tales of terror bestowed on villages who don't follow Magnagora.
    A platinum-coloured geomycus slaps her knee and declares that, by the gods, Ptoma Hive should follow the Grand Empire of Magnagora after all!
    Shouts rise up from Ptoma Hive, as its denizens loudly pledge themselves to the Grand Empire of Magnagora.

Really, Genie Bottle? Give me a present, but then make that present rosehips?

Why even get my hopes up in the first place?!?!?!?!

• Shaddus said:
    Really, Genie Bottle? Give me a present, but then make that present rosehips?

Why even get my hopes up in the first place?!?!?!?!
    It's okay, I can take all your presents and disappointments away from you.
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    You got a present from your genie bottles? :o
    Yeah, apparently you can.
  • Funny how killing a single person turns into a total of 1312 scries/farscouts from just three people, heh.

Seems legit.
  • It's a pretty exact number because triggering on "The piercing eyes" and having it do scry_count = scry_count + 1 is such a hard thing to do.
  • ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess
    Xenthos said:
    You got a present from your genie bottles? :o
    That's not the big issue. The big issue is getting a present, opening an exceptional and having it be 500 sips of senso... Very helpful. xD

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
    You forget the main point of junk presents.

Another +1 on the counter.

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• SynkarinSynkarin Nothing to see here
    If funny when people complain about the amount of scries after they gank people, when the same person tried to ragespam enter/exit a bubble after their group go beat. Stay classy

Everiine said:
    "'Cause the fighting don't stop till I walk in."
    -Synkarin's Lament.
  • VivetVivet , of Cows and Crystals
    I grinded out 9 million essence in one day.

I'm not sure if this is a rant or rave or gosh maybe I just need some sunlight now.

Essence is the ultimate watched kettle. When you take your eye off it, it shoots up faster than you think.

This discussion has been closed.