Tweets V: Tweet and Tower

Comments

• MunsiaMunsia The Supreme Goddess

Morkarion said:
    Essence is the ultimate watched kettle. When you take your eye off it, it shoots up faster than you think.

I keep telling myself this.... 
    :(( :((
  • RiviusRivius Your resident wolf puppy
    I've tried that...I still get these sad moments of "I hunted aaaaalll day and made...wait...only that?...well this is depressing..."
  • Okaaaaaaaaaay, this got a little more attention than I was expecting and I am totally totally winging it and meep it's an ephemeral *hides*
    What?
  • EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    Our cool ephemeral showed up to a minor devotion ritual thing.
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    I see what you did there.
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • TacitaTacita <3s Xynthin 4eva!!!11
    Concise?!
  • KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    Asking Taci to be concise is like telling Superman "Just hold this Kryptonite for me for a minute."

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

Maligorn sucks thoughtfully on his teeth.

So I play Daraius as kind of inept at reading body language, but I really have no idea what that tooth-sucking emote is about. Is it like trying to get a piece of spinach out from between your teeth? How do you do it thoughtfully? I just can't imagine a real human being (let alone a little squirrel guy) sucking on his teeth. Halp.
    I used to make cakes.

• MaligornMaligorn Windborne
    edited January 2014
    More or less, I think! Although the .gif broke on my screen, no amount of refreshing will restore it to its former glory.

EDIT: Mainly after that tongue part is what I visualize when someone uses that emote.

• Lift your tongue to cover the first few teeth on the top jaw. This action should naturally purse your lips as it acommodates the piece of flesh. Now take a deep breath and suck simultaneously, frowning and rolling your eyes upwards as though you're trying to make a decision on a very bad problem that urgently needs fixing, but in which your only choices are bad and worse. Cross your arms for added effect.

• Lerad said:
    Lift your tongue to cover the first few teeth on the top jaw. This action should naturally purse your lips as it acommodates the piece of flesh. Now take a deep breath and suck simultaneously, frowning and rolling your eyes upwards as though you're trying to make a decision on a very bad problem that urgently needs fixing, but in which your only choices are bad and worse. Cross your arms for added effect.
    I tried this and couldn't stop laughing. Also, I can never use that emote now.
    "Chairwoman," Princess Setisoki states, holding up a hand in a gesture for her to stop and returning the cup. "That would be quite inappropriate. One of the males will serve me."
    edited January 2014
    Lerad said:
    Lift your tongue to cover the first few teeth on the top jaw. This action should naturally purse your lips as it acommodates the piece of flesh. Now take a deep breath and suck simultaneously, frowning and rolling your eyes upwards as though you're trying to make a decision on a very bad problem that urgently needs fixing, but in which your only choices are bad and worse. Cross your arms for added effect.
    I'm going to need a video demonstration on this one. I tried to follow the instructions but I ended up cross-eyed and with my tongue sticking out.

Urban Dictionary says this on the matter: To "suck your teeth" at someone is literally the process of sucking your teeth. A sound can be made by clenching your teeth together and then making a sharp sucking motion as if inhaling inhaling ice cream through a straw. The harder you suck the louder the sound. It is usually done out of annoyance at another person.

But I've never seen it done in annoyance, just as a kind of askance-glancing, collar-tugging, inhalation-through-clenched-teeth cringe someone might do when witnessing something awkward or painful. 

And then there's this...

Targetted:
       1st Person: You suck thoughtfully upon Iosai.
       2nd Person: Daraius sucks thoughtfully on you.
       3rd Person: Daraius sucks thoughtfully on Iosai.

I used to make cakes.

• Despite the fact I have a massively gimped system despite securing the developer well in excess of a thousand US $, I'd really like to know how I can get around the crap that is Illuminati instantly locking me down to the point that even spamming blanknote on each prompt before I am even in the room fails to to even hit.

/chin.
  • SynkarinSynkarin Nothing to see here
    Caerlyr said:
    Despite the fact I have a massively gimped system despite securing the developer well in excess of a thousand US $, I'd really like to know how I can get around the crap that is Illuminati instantly locking me down to the point that even spamming blanknote on each prompt before I am even in the room fails to to even hit.

/chin.

Your system isn't gimped, but it's likely not optimized priority wise if you're struggling to even throw a blanknote. People severely overestimate how strong illuminati are, some simple observations and paying attention to what's going on goes a long way with them.

Everiine said:
    "'Cause the fighting don't stop till I walk in."
    -Synkarin's Lament.
  • I posted a civil response here but it seems to have dissapeared, which is odd.

So, reposting: a) you said you weren't using m&m at the start of the fight you've lost, so I'm not sure why are you dragging the system into this despite having claimed not to be on it, b) you've demonstrated you don't understand everything that goes in combat, c) I'm not sure how you're expecting to get help when you haven't posted any logs, so I don't think you were seriously posing a question. This also comes after you've took time to unsnub me to throw some more insults at me!

You've historically made a good deal of stuff up, so I'd like to see hard facts to be backing any claims you make.
  • ShuyinShuyin The pug life chose me.
    Putting up logs is a good first step, then we can see where to go from there.
  • NeosNeos The Subtle Griefer
    I really regret taking up Aquachem. :\
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    You can't really same the same, can you?
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
    Neos said:
    I really regret taking up Aquachem. :\
    I'm not impressed with the chem's, though I'd never switch off melding for anything.
  • EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    No one is impressed.

• ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Vadi said:
    I posted a civil response here but it seems to have dissapeared, which is odd.

So, reposting: a) you said you weren't using m&m at the start of the fight you've lost, so I'm not sure why are you dragging the system into this despite having claimed not to be on it, b) you've demonstrated you don't understand everything that goes in combat, c) I'm not sure how you're expecting to get help when you haven't posted any logs, so I don't think you were seriously posing a question. This also comes after you've took time to unsnub me to throw some more insults at me!

You've historically made a good deal of stuff up, so I'd like to see hard facts to be backing any claims you make.
    Don't feel bad, my less than civil and partially funny response got deleted too.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
    Put 15+ on astral together and they'll invent a drinking game out of it....
  • KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    I think I've found my size limit when it comes to tanking for astral groups with standard bearer.

It's about 13 people. To be fair a truefavour ran out at that point and I just remembered I wasn't using Nightkiss/Attune so YMMV.

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

Morkarion said:
    I think I've found my size limit when it comes to tanking for astral groups with standard bearer.

It's about 13 people. To be fair a truefavour ran out at that point and I just remembered I wasn't using Nightkiss/Attune so YMMV.
    Hey I think we topped out at 17 people! At least I guess we're spamming anyone standing at the megalith right now. we're getting minimum 2 ticks every 4 seconds, maximum of 3 ticks every 4 seconds. Each tick is reflected as a thing at the lith. Has to be worse than essence.
    Shaddus said:
    The following bit is in spoilers for a reason.

Kill them with fire lightning.
    I used to make cakes.

• ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    I promised Momma Esty I wouldn't kill newbies anymore, or else I would.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • The clear solution is more propaganda.
  • The megalith was being absolutely spammed, yes.
This discussion has been closed.