Tweets V: Tweet and Tower

Comments

• MaligornMaligorn Windborne
    I imagine me and Elayde high-fived everytime we ran past each other whilst flying away from the doom squad.

• MunsiaMunsia The Supreme Goddess
    One day sky breaking will get it's room message added back. One day
  • Daraius is talking about his (quite entertaining) year in review posts, the most recent one of which involved reporting on the Muckle flare, yeah. The immediate past flares haven't been reviewed yet!
    Jadice, the Frost Queen says to you, "Constant vigilance."
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Munsia said:

You would think breaking a meld wouldn't be possible from the sky.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
    edited April 2014
    Shaddus said:
    It annoys the piss out of me that it can be done at all, but I'm pretty sure I remember the change that allowed it for Aero's only which makes a vague amount of sense since Forests can do it from the tree's but like, there needs to be a ground message when it happens. realistically there's no way I wouldn't notice the area changing around me. 

And I swear to god if I get another bug report message that says 'If you feel it's a balance issue talk to your envoy' someone's gonna get hurt. 1: WHAT ENVOY. 2: ENVOY'S ARE ON HOLD?!  -.-
  • edited April 2014
    Clearly we need to let geos meld from burrowed and mountains, and aquas meld underwater and while diving!

• Wait... what happened to the catacombs? Weaken the structure? What? ... Well, now I have no clue what I'm doing down there...
    I'm Lucidian. If I don't get pedantic every so often, I might explode.
  • NeosNeos The Subtle Griefer
    Siam coughs and splutters as he inhales some water.
    Siam has been slain by misadventure.

:| :<
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    You can't really same the same, can you?
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
  • SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    The water is OP, @Neos! Not you! -flee-
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess
    Shaddus said:
    Can't reality check or chop trees while flying, though... so eh?

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    /openrant

I just wrote a long order scroll freehand, and Mudlet disconnected after I exited the editor, making me lose everything.

/closerant
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    That awkward moment when someone tells you they don't want you in their city, and you're just like....I never asked. #awkward
    #passiveaggressive
  • CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    #Youcan'tsitwithus
  • KagatoKagato Auckland, New Zealand
    Daraius said:
    Notepad man!
    Can't emphasise this enough.  If you ever need to write ANYTHING of importance, always assume Murphy's law is going to kick in and the internet is going to go out or the power will die or something along those lines - use notepad and save every couple of minutes, that way you will lose a couple of lines at most.  Saves a lot of headache.
    Never put passion before principle.  Even if you win, you lose.

If olive oil comes from olives, where does baby oil come from?

If vegetarians eat vegetables, what do humanitarians eat?
  • Psh notepad. Pen and paper.

I know what that's like all too well, which is why when I upgraded my computer last, I switched to a RAID configuration that saves a mirror of the drive on a separate second unit.  Expensive but gives peace of mind.

• Murphy's Law for RAID setups: a cockroach eats through your ATA cables.
    7c95dbc25a4a9ae292cccb899a49a79b18529207e135ebccd89c0877d386ebea
    ALL HAIL THE MIGHTY GLOW CLOUD.
    Ieptix said:
    Murphy's Law for RAID setups: a cockroach eats through your ATA cables.
    That's a bit of a stretch there...

Also... COCKROACH! KILLITKILLITKILLITDIEDIEDIE!!! >_< 

(can't stand the damn things!)

• Ieptix said:
    Murphy's Law for RAID setups: a cockroach eats through your ATA cables.
    See, that's why you have a single cable for each disc. That way it'd have to eat through both cables.
  • SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    I am lost amid the tangles of this conversation! Not techy enough!
    ;;)
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• NeosNeos The Subtle Griefer
    There's only one Murphy that can be thought of when Murphy's Law is mentioned.
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    You can't really same the same, can you?
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
  • Per Murphy's law, since I do all my writing in Evernote which is cloud-synced, does that mean I am risking the potential destruction of the internet? 
    You have received a new honour! Congratulations! On this day, you have shown your willingness to ensure a bug-free Lusternia for everyone to enjoy. The face of Iosai the Anomaly unfolds before you, and within you grows the knowledge that you have earned the elusive and rare honour of membership in Her Order.
    Curio Exchange - A website to help with the trading of curio pieces in Lusternia.
  • KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    Neos said:
    There's only one Murphy that can be thought of when Murphy's Law is mentioned.

Now look what you've gone and done...

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

This discussion has been closed.