Tweets V: Tweet and Tower

Comments

• ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    So, Real-Carakhan has a tail like a naga?

That's strangely hot.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    Real Carakhan sans the Pearl, yeah.
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    But Achaea has a huge population and no Avenger and basically everyone gets ganked whenever they step outside. (he said, not having played Achaea in years and never having participated in PK)
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • I don't play cause my bf says I can't spend so much time here... I killed you each time you jumped me ..... Leave me alone
  • MunsiaMunsia The Supreme Goddess
    In attempt to do this nerdy thing called roleplay I wanted to redesign my look, but I'm finding the ridiculous way the arti's look in my desc makes it so designing brand new robes and such will entirely ruin the look...and the Gaudy Glamrock just doesn't seem worth it cause it's then a waste of time to even bother designing cool clothes.
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    Totally agree. Would love it if artifacts didn't all have to be worn but could be activated much like curios by touching them. My poor head sometimes has 3 hats and a circlet, I wear two pairs of gloves and shoes and i'm far from the worst out there.

• EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    If go for something like the glam rock just to hide all the damn enchantments I have to wear, if it didn't work as terribly poorly as the rock does, and wasn't as hilariously overpriced.
    I mostly don't roleplay as much due towards perfectionist attitude (IE: Things must be this way or not done at all. Like homework!) and because of this thing that people don't think I suffer from called being incredibly self conscious and GASP shy....and things like this get in my way
  • ZouviqilZouviqil Queen of Uberjerkiness
    @Munsia. That was depressing for a market tell.
    Zouviqil said:
    Imagine how I feel!
    Munsia said:
    Zouviqil said:
    Imagine how I feel!
    D: My character would totally be your character's friend (or talking acquaintance) if she hadn't multikilled her daughter.
    edited April 2014
    You're kinda the people I squish anyway...cupcakey. Anti-cute. Only reason I've started to get along with @Lavinya is cause she's not cute.....sy
    edited April 2014
    Sniffing will be a thing in Glomdoring, I tell you. As well as inspecting perfectly manicured fingernails.
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• Siam said:
    Sniffing will be a thing in Glomdoring, I tell you. As well as inspecting perfectly manicured fingernails.
    I don't even know how you plan on doing this.
    I find ways!
    ;;)

#bringShikariback 

Munsia said:
    You're kinda the people I squish anyway...cupcakey. Anti-cute. Only reason I've started to get along with @Lavinya is cause she's not cute.....sy
    I will take that as a big compliment. I don't do cute.

• ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Wooo, minor order rp with @Ilthilior‌ . Let's hope I can keep him around Fain's order
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • Munsia said:

What's wrong with cupcakey, huh? It's ok, @Zouviqil‌, some of us like cupcakes!

Crumkane said:
    To the extreme, a certain food flooded fulcrux may have lagged out my computer to the extreme when I stepped foot in there. Food is for eating @Crumkane, hop to!

edited April 2014
    Crumkane said:
    <3@Crumkane

Edit: ... the video link didn't go. :(

• Celina said:
    Crumkane said:

Time to design fake-sugar, low-carb cupcakes to spare the health of Lusternians around the Basin :D
    You have received a new honour! Congratulations! On this day, you have shown your willingness to ensure a bug-free Lusternia for everyone to enjoy. The face of Iosai the Anomaly unfolds before you, and within you grows the knowledge that you have earned the elusive and rare honour of membership in Her Order.
    Curio Exchange - A website to help with the trading of curio pieces in Lusternia.
  • ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess
    Everiine said:
    Introducing gnewpies, the Not-Curio Curio!

As in, it's not a curio, which is a collectible item that either gives you nothing meaningful, or gives you buffs. This is, instead, a collectible item that either gives you nothing meaningful, or gives you buffs. Totally different.
    Am fine with the Gnewpies... except for the mage/bard/warrior ones. Those don't need to exist even if they're limited to 1hr out of 25. More h/m/e buffs is definitely NOT what we require.

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
  • Elanorwen said:
    Everiine said:

As in, it's not a curio, which is a collectible item that either gives you nothing meaningful, or gives you buffs. This is, instead, a collectible item that either gives you nothing meaningful, or gives you buffs. Totally different.
    Am fine with the Gnewpies... except for the mage/bard/warrior ones. Those don't need to exist even if they're limited to 1hr out of 25. More h/m/e buffs is definitely NOT what we require.
    Mmm, all that Warbling Trill ego (with buffs) ego + these. Nom, but yeah. I agree.
  • CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    Please no more health buffs. I just can't anymore. I
  • EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    Elanorwen said:
    Everiine said:

Same problem with curios--the cute ones are fine, the buff ones are a major problem. But, this is apparently the track we are on--a game about collectibles.
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    A new thread is already going to be made about it. I'm also a little uncomfortable with the pve ones (how much of a boost is it, does it work on say... smobs? How will it factor into great hunts?), but the mage/warrior/bard ones are the big offenders.
  • I hate how my police record depends on how much money i want to pay and not if i did right or wrong.... And Munsia should be nicer to me
This discussion has been closed.