Tweets V: Tweet and Tower

Comments

• KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    Operating two computers simultaneously at a level required to win two contests at once, just checking that we are still limited as humans to two arms right?

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• SiamSiam Whispered Voice

Wait guys, who are we talking about? I can't log-in to check.

Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• KagatoKagato Auckland, New Zealand
    edited June 2013

Siam said:

Wait guys, who are we talking about? I can't log-in to check.

Pretty sure they are referring to Emeldia - the winner of the 61-99 bracket.
    Never put passion before principle.  Even if you win, you lose.

If olive oil comes from olives, where does baby oil come from?

If vegetarians eat vegetables, what do humanitarians eat?
  • Morkarion said:
    Operating two computers simultaneously at a level required to win two contests at once, just checking that we are still limited as humans to two arms right?
    As you no doubt know, it doesn't require too much effort to influence. One doesn't really have to be the fastest to win these things. Just be able to run on very little sleep and understand the game well enough to have an edge over most your competition.  From the little I saw, X was influencing the hives and if X is Z than this is something she's done hundreds if not thousands of times over years now.

When I had two nice computers I used to have an MMO on one (LoTRO) and Lusternia on the other. I could farm stuff in LoTRO and if something happened in Lusty just desperate flight to safety. I know that isn't that close to what you're asking, but I could get a fair amount of stuff done switching back and forth then.
    This would be fine if she wasn't repeatedly caught with other characters doing her influencing using a fully automated system in the hundreds if not thousands of times over years.

We're talking about someone operating two games at once to a level that they're able to outdo people who are focusing on a single game, and doing so without automation?

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Steingrim said:
    Morkarion said:
    As you no doubt know, it doesn't require too much effort to influence. One doesn't really have to be the fastest to win these things. Just be able to run on very little sleep and understand the game well enough to have an edge over most your competition.  From the little I saw, X was influencing the hives and if X is Z than this is something she's done hundreds if not thousands of times over years now.

When I had two nice computers I used to have an MMO on one (LoTRO) and Lusternia on the other. I could farm stuff in LoTRO and if something happened in Lusty just desperate flight to safety. I know that isn't that close to what you're asking, but I could get a fair amount of stuff done switching back and forth then.
    Sorry, but you can't run around all the Hives influencing things repeatedly without 1) Having a system that automatically does it for you, or 2) Actually moving yourself.

#1 takes no effort, #2 takes quite a bit.  If you were doing #2, you would not also have the ability to bash up to win on another game, because the hives do require a lot of movement.  It's that simple.  Either you are focusing on the contest or you are not, and it's pretty clear in this case that the individual was not.
  • Omg. FALSE MEMORY. 

Nothing ever existed ever, shush @Ssaliss!
  • Svorai said:
    Omg. FALSE MEMORY. 

Nothing ever existed ever, shush @Ssaliss!
    It'll cost you
    ;))
  • MunsiaMunsia The Supreme Goddess
    Morkarion said:
    Why is everyone assuming 2 computers? I own 2 monitors

Morkarion said:
    This would be fine if she wasn't repeatedly caught with other characters doing her influencing using a fully automated system in the hundreds if not thousands of times over years.

We're talking about someone operating two games at once to a level that they're able to outdo people who are focusing on a single game, and doing so without automation?

Not suppose to discuss issues on the forums, also I've never used multiple characters. I only own 2, and I only play 1 at a time.
  • NochtNocht Glomdoring
    These sound like arguments for issues or support@lusternia.com.

Let's keep accusations off the forums, please.
    edited June 2013
    Edit: Was typing this while Nocht replied.

• KioKio
    edited June 2013
    I hope there are action-packed domoths this evening. I think I'm getting out an hour early wand want to play with my new toys!
  • SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    Found this on the Tumblr and immediately thought, "Wyrden Potatooooo!" “What’s up?” he asks the potato. The potato replied with nothing but a long and merciless silence.
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    So many things I want to say, want to snap and scream, but I won't. It was amazing while it lasted, but you can't mend a wound by cutting deeper into it.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
    So it's been what, four months since the Ascendant challenges?

So first Svo found out her seal worked as a Circlet of Lucidity and was super excited.

Then she found out it's a Cubix (and then a cubix+) a few days later and was REALLY excited.

And today four months on, she just realised she can buy an Ascendant power with it.

So much adorable reaction right now.

• Shhhhhhhhhh!

I knew that! :-\"
    1 down, 11 to go...

• TacitaTacita <3s Xynthin 4eva!!!11
    Morkarion said:
    1 down, 11 to go...
    We're coming to get you, n'Kylbar.
  • I felt the same way after watching us finally edge past Kalas(RIP Ixion :(

We're coming to get you, Stormcrow.
  • Hah yeah historic bonus is strong. Gee Gee.
  • RiviusRivius Your resident wolf puppy
     Chaos      : Elanorwen is Attempting to Claim the Crown
                   Time Left : 1 hour 15 minutes
                   Xenthos : 308
                   Vadi : 26
                   Synkarin : 8
                   Elanorwen : 1820
                   Malarious : 79
                   Kelly : 3570
                   Xena : 16
                   Rivius : 11

138 usurps, 8 challengers @.@ Crazeh
  • Ha! That fight was fun.
  • ZouviqilZouviqil Queen of Uberjerkiness
    Report 1114 makes me believe that the Furies just want to watch the world burn.
  • EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    Yeah, that was a rough report.
    2013/06/27 00:00:47 - Elanorwen generates 375 power for control of the Sceptre and Orb of Chaos

So if you contest a domoth at the exact moment the power tick comes in, it's not who held it pre challenge but who is currently gaining points.

Interesting...

• XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    The new worg emotes are pretty awesome.  Cheers for worgs!
    The IRE lottery prize is currently 5000 credits.
    You have purchased 0 tickets in the lottery.
    Lottery drawings occur every Sunday at 00:00 GMT - see HELP IRE LOTTERY.
    Tickets are obtained with credit purchases.
    You can also use IRE LOTTERY BUY <amount> TICKETS [FOR <player>]. Each ticket 
    costs 1 bound credit.

So, who won?
  • ShuyinShuyin The pug life chose me.
    Akemi from Achaea
    Shuyin said:
    Akemi from Achaea
    Thank you for letting me know, and congratulations to them.
  • KioKio
    edited June 2013
    MOTHER**************TREE******CHAIRTABLELAMP*****CROOKED********BARWENCH.

I forgot to pick up Discern in Discernment after my truefavor wore off.  I am SO bad at this game.  :(

I even managed a toadcurse WITHOUT it.  Stupid briarwalls stopping my 8p kill method.
This discussion has been closed.