Tweets V: Tweet and Tower

Comments

• EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    Stupid 0p ability stopping mine! :P
  • Kio said:
    MOTHER**************TREE******CHAIRTABLELAMP*****CROOKED********BARWENCH.

I forgot to pick up Discern in Discernment after my truefavor wore off.  I am SO bad at this game.  :(

I even managed a toadcurse WITHOUT it.  Stupid briarwalls stopping my 8p kill method.
    Remember you can also work with contemplate in the meantime - only really need to know mana~

• KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    Enyalida said:
    Stupid 0p ability stopping mine! :P
    It's not 0p when you consider the cost to fill the cauldron.

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• ZouviqilZouviqil Queen of Uberjerkiness
    Why did no one tell me when I started that influencing's the quick way to level up? :( I'm seeing a gain of 30-40% within a minute on a character of mine.
  • KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    Depends on race/class. But influencing got a huge boost when Ikons rolled around.

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

edited June 2013
    Morkarion said:
    Depends on race/class. But influencing got a huge boost when Ikons rolled around.
    15 Charisma. No benefit from my class whatsoever. Pretty much just pure influence. It still boggles me to get 40% in the time span of 1.5 minutes.

Edit: Now that I've leveled like four times it's "only" 26% or so.
  • KagatoKagato Auckland, New Zealand
    edited June 2013
    It will start slowing down dramatically later on,  after 80th circle bashing starts to become faster due to the fact that you do not get critical strikes from influencing - unless you burn through 100% or 200% boost ikons (epic or legendary quality) to keep up the higher experience gain.
    Never put passion before principle.  Even if you win, you lose.

If olive oil comes from olives, where does baby oil come from?

If vegetarians eat vegetables, what do humanitarians eat?
  • Rolled around an alt. At level 15 a faeling bard can take on guards and get level ups every guard they successfully influence.
    If it's broken, break it some more.
  • I influenced from level 5 to 70 in a few hours. Ikons are OP.
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Rolled around an alt. At level 15 a faeling bard can take on guards and get level ups every guard they successfully influence.
    tosha from 12ish to 60 in a few hours.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • So I wanna make something that is intended to do one thing, but ends up doing something completely different that Kiradawea, the character, should not expect.

I have no idea how to communicate this intent. x3
    Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.
  • Quick question, what's the 'speed' / bashing weapon for Cavaliers? 
  • KaimanahiKaimanahi The One True Queen
    Eiylae said:
    Quick question, what's the 'speed' / bashing weapon for Cavaliers? 
    Bardiche
  • ShuyinShuyin The pug life chose me.
    I hope I was able to explore all those rooms in the godrealm before it poofed :(
    This is why we can't have nice things.

Also, why the hell do order stoles stop working if the god disappears?
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • RiviusRivius Your resident wolf puppy
    edited July 2013
    They do? That's rough....It's like they needlessly wanted to poop in every investment you made in the order.
    Iosai said:
    That wasn't an anticipated effect. Looking at them now, it looks like they check for Order membership, and obviously that's gone out of the window. Therefore, we'll soon be making them check for loyalty only, so they'll soon work again (but only for the buyer). Enjoy! :)
    :):):):):)
  • This is pretty much killing my desire to do anything in the game.
  • That makes 3 Celest gods that've died - Hajamin, Terentia, Eventru. This kind of sucks. Pass out the death to the cool gods, so we can actually mourn (I'm joking!)
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    I miss being friends with Hallifax :(

• Don't forget Lyreth - he's a flock of birdies now.
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    But he's not dead-dead, he still has an Order and such.

(Not much consolation there. :/ )
  • Twist: Malmydia survives in the void, repents, and comes back as a Celest Goddess!

Shyamalan twist: After coming back to Celest, opens the void, ninjas Terentia's and Eventru's essence, and uses it to bring back Thax! Together they run off to Mag where they have painfully horrible babies that want nothing more than to eat Cheetos and torture people.

(Though Kio hates Celest, my heart goes out to you folk.)
  • NeosNeos The Subtle Griefer
    Time to go back to just idling and focusing on envoy stuff it seems. :\
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    You can't really same the same, can you?
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
    Since I've joined (less than three weeks ago), two gods/admin/mods have vanished, and one has gone on vacation - perhaps permanently?...

Do Gods come back? I mean, I like RPing with you guys, but this is sort of depressing to watch...
This discussion has been closed.