Brave Frontier Thread

Comments

• And Tark, so who does the boss attack if 2x Ultor and 3x Deimos are taunting it?! :)
  • TarkentonTarkenton Traitor Bear
    With the healing power you'll have backing you, combined with elza for your bb fill, likely won't have an issue keeping him taunting.

I'm more fond of being able to tank encounters/events, and with the units you have, seems like you'd be set for doing that. But I'm a noob xD
  • edited July 2015
    So who should be my leader then?  Elza for BB fill? Zenia for massive damage? Deimos for tankiness?

Also, Claire or Dion?  And would either of them be a good lead? Dion's crits can be massive, and Claire helps with the BB drops and spark dmg iirc
  • Servers still down.  No longer 3 hour delay, now "Until Further Notice."  My entire workday has been crap because of this good grief.  If I wasn't so obsessed about using my energy immediately to get miracle totems so it can recharge by this evening for another round or two I'd be able to just ignore it and focus on my work...
    I'd probably run elza lead for the bb fill, and have a damage friend like quaid or something as your friend.
  • Is this where we get paranoid about having summoned a Zenia in the late hours last night and the server maintenance taking longer than usual? WILL I LOSE MY ZENIA TARK?!
  • Oi Fronteir Hunter is starting today?!  Quick, what do I need to know??
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Both my phone version and my bluestacks version are giving me the "We're still down, try later" message.

Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • Yeah and if you turn your phone off, and turn it back on, it will stop saying that and start saying "servers are busy, we're allowing players on in batches, sorry for the inconvenience."  Today has sucked =/
  • Is bluestacks just for android phones then? Won't work if I have an iPhone?
    Bluestacks is an android emulator for windows
  • Is the game letting you connect Tark?
  • SynkarinSynkarin Nothing to see here
    I can't get in, :(

Everiine said:
    "'Cause the fighting don't stop till I walk in."
    -Synkarin's Lament.
    Nope
  • Driving me crazy.  I saw screenshots of people who got in, and the totems dungeon has less than 9 hours left and all this crap.  Like, what are the chances it will let us in before we go to bed? Like zero? So no miracle dungeon.  Which means no upgrades for a week?!  Driving me crazy today > . <
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    Dude, go for a walk or something. >:D<
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    You need to put the phone down.
    The servers have been up and down, but my lead is a 7* ultor for now.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • I have not been able to log in yet, more than 24 hours already. :(

• PhoebusPhoebus tu fui, ego eris. Circumstances
    Yeeeah, it seems I may have picked a bad time to try and start playing this. I haven't been able to get in at all, and I've been trying every now and then since I got the game yesterday. :(
    That's bad luck @Phoebus. Hopefully they'll have this right as rain soon.

I haven't been able to log in at all, this morning I just get constant connection errors.

I read that they'll extend the totem dungeon, hopefully they'll extend the mecha-gods too, since it'll be tough for me to farm both

I'm totally jealous of @Shaddus - I'm considering changeing my Quaid lead to 7* Ultor lead

Everiine said:
    -Synkarin's Lament.
  • CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    edited July 2015
    They have posted they are extending the totems dungeon.

edit: The length of the downtime is getting a little obscene though. Letting only certain players in while locking everyone out is kind of obnoxious
    I think it's up now.

I got bored and downloaded the Japanese version while Global was down. After the end of the intro and Karl giving me a summon (Raaga), I checked my presents box. 26 gems!

They're running a (3 gem summon) or (5 gem for assured unit that has a 7* form) thing right now.
    I'm still not able to get in, Keep getting connection errors

Everiine said:
    -Synkarin's Lament.
    Try to update through the play store/whatever, and then log on.

Did that, gets to 1-2% and I get the connection error

Everiine said:
    -Synkarin's Lament.
    Working fine for me now. Restart your phone?
    edited July 2015
    I've tried both my phone and bluestacks, and I'm getting the same error on both.

Edit: I've restarted phone, reinstalled app, seems like a lot of people are having the same issue

Everiine said:
    -Synkarin's Lament.
  • Goodness, it seems we now have to farm Raid things to get the Sphere components that activates the Extra Skills. My Tridon does not look too shabby now, a bit similar to Griel (with heal over time instead of attack down), it's nice to have a water unit that deals damage that isnt Selena! :D
  • PhoebusPhoebus tu fui, ego eris. Circumstances
    edited July 2015
    So, I was finally able to start, got through the tutorial, and decided "oh, I should get this extra content it's telling me about..." This turned out to be a mistake. It cannot complete the download, and it won't let me abort the download. It's just constantly harassing me about connection errors, acting like it's unable to reach the internet. This game really does not want me to play it.

EDIT: Haha ok I finally got through the download, and received a big fat green crystal dude from a summoning. He's so huge. The game has won a bit of my favor back with this fatty.