Brave Frontier Thread

Comments

• CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    I'm having a hard time deciding on a team. I have a Deimos and a Tridon...but I'm leaning towards Tridon. 

Tridon (B)
    Elimo (A)
    Claire (B)
    Kira (A)
    Feeva (L)

..I think
  • PhoebusPhoebus tu fui, ego eris. Circumstances
    Welp, I got some Dark Armor Reis dude who has removed any amount of challenge from the part of the game I'm in. Hooray! Time to kill everything.

I just figured out how to get my ID thing, also. It's 0172376128 if anyone wants to add me. I am a baby newbie but I've got Darkman McKillz as my front guy, so hopefully I'm not totally useless.
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    edited July 2015
    Sweet, congrats!

I put the IDs of my three accounts (don't laugh) in my signature.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • Shaddus said:

my three accounts

You have an alting addiction.

• ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    I can quit any time I want, I just don't choose to. #crossarms
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • Finally beat a mecha god! 4th attempt, with 6* Darvenshel lead, 6* Quaid, 6* Tridon, 6*Themis, 5* Zelnite, 6* Ultor friend (and a gem).

The trick was to save BBs to make sure at least one mitigator was active every turn.

Forgot to stash a totem, but once I've got one I'll 7* Quaid.
    I got a Quaid! And a Taser who will replace my Rowgen.
  • TarkentonTarkenton Traitor Bear
    I was semi sad when I got a taser. Especially after imping my rowgen. But, different fights, different elements. So it's all good.
    edited July 2015
    I GOT A COLT! Now I have Colt/Claire. OOOOOMG.

edit: Had 5 gems and summoned a crappy behemoth. Grumped and did some more vortex stuff. Noticed I had an extra present and it was a Lord Colt. Now I just need room for 7 star units. Grinding so slooow.
  • I can't play. It crashes non-stop on my iPhone.
    I deleted it and redownloaded it but it does the same thing.

Annoying.
    Ardmore said:
    I can't play. It crashes non-stop on my iPhone.
    I deleted it and redownloaded it but it does the same thing.

Annoying.
    I am getting this a LOT. Half the time it seems I can't finish a dang quest because it flips out and closes itself when I beat a battle.
    Yeah it's buggy, mine crashes a lot BUT it saves where it crashed so I don't actually lose any progress. 
  • SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    Celina said:
    I got a Quaid! And a Taser who will replace my Rowgen.
    Celina, keep Rowgen. Equip him with Lexida. HE WILL HIT HARDER than Taser.
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

Celina said:
    I'm having a hard time deciding on a team. I have a Deimos and a Tridon...but I'm leaning towards Tridon. 

Tridon (B)
    Elimo (A)
    Claire (B)
    Kira (A)
    Feeva (L)

..I think
    Take note that mitigation and Tridon's shield won't stack. If you use them in the same turn the mitigation will fade once the shield gets destroyed.

Also, I've stopped playing for now. I'll return to playing next month.
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

Screw that team. I've got a Colt/Claire/Quaid/Elimo team I'm working on now. Not sure who I'll use as my 5th.
    Celina said:
    Screw that team. I've got a Colt/Claire/Quaid/Elimo team I'm working on now. Not sure who I'll use as my 5th.
    You do remember that tridon's LS is +50%HP/REC +10% mitigation and somethingsomething, yes?

#bringShikariback 

edited July 2015
    Yeah but he's only situationally useful. Offensively he's balls, and his BB and SBB are super expensive, where as Colt hits the crit cap. In most content so far, all I need is Elimo to keep me alive, and Feeva/quaid to feed her BC. 

Also, the shield has its own DEF stat, which is way lower than my characters. Once the shield drops (which is easy to do on trials and what not), my characters take the rest of that round's damage with the shield's DEF stat instead of their own. Its got its uses, but he's not a great unit to use all the time. 
    Oh, yes. Definitely. Colt ftw.

#bringShikariback 

• edited July 2015
    @Ardmore and @Phoebus

I may have a fix for you:

If you are using an iPhone like me :)  I just got this as a response to my support ticket.  Hopefully it works for all of us \o/

Maybe this will help you too, but for me it only saves progress after the first crash.  If it crashes a second time and I try to re-open BF it takes me to the home screen and I can't resume anymore.  So maybe we have different problems...
    Android master race :p
    MOZILLA OS

#bringShikariback 

While iPads are stupid on principle and MacBooks are wildly overpriced for what they can do, I will say I am solidly on team iPhone. Androids are just so buggy.
    guys, you can play the game on windows 8

#bringShikariback 

Honestly, I could care less what people use. To each their own. It was just an opportunity I couldn't help but take.
  • edited July 2015
    Well, I just spent an hour saving up 25 energy to try to level up and get a refill only to crash yet again, even though I last-hit the last mob with a BB attack, not an regular attack.  So yeah, still rage-worthy bugs...can't wait for their fix. T T

Downloaded Bluestacks.  Working like a charm.  Only concern is managing gems...if I get a gem for clearing a quest area will it carry over to my iPhone? I'm guessing not... so anything that gets me gems needs to be done on my iPhone?  That could be tricky...
    It carries over. It's hooked to a Facebook account (assuming you use one).
    Yeah, trying out Bluestacks now. Works better, though I can't read the news anymore because all the posts get shoved over into nonexistent land for some reason. But at least it hasn't crashed yet. 
  • Tarkenton said:
    Actually... gems don't carry over if one of your devices is iPhone and the other is Android even if you're logged in as Facebook.. so I'm not sure how Bluestacks would work.
    Ardmore said:
    Tarkenton said:
    Actually... gems don't carry over if one of your devices is iPhone and the other is Android even if you're logged in as Facebook.. so I'm not sure how Bluestacks would work.
    Not in my experience. All my stuff carried over to Bluestacks just fine, despite my phone being an iPhone. I lost my progress in the quest I was stuck on due to crashes, but that's it.
    I love using bluestacks. It's so fast!

Also, Tridon's shield mechanics changed. You can safely use it with mitigation.

#bringShikariback