Brave Frontier Thread

Comments

• I have a few gems on my iPhone but they don't show up on bluestacks...
  • PhoebusPhoebus tu fui, ego eris. Circumstances
    Weird...I'm pretty sure I had the same amount, but I only had, like, one or two, so maybe I simply got more and didn't realize that there had been a short amount of time where I had zero?
  • SynkarinSynkarin Nothing to see here
    I don't know if this FH Terminus is just easier, or if my team is really this much better, but I'm clearing it pretty easily. 

Which is awesome.

If it weren't for the fact I had company this past weekend (they left this morning), I'd totally be doing better than just HR+2

Everiine said:
    "'Cause the fighting don't stop till I walk in."
    -Synkarin's Lament.
  • CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    FH is back?! Why didn't I see that
    Now I'm crashing constantly. :(
  • SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    Submit a bug and hold off on uninstalling-reinstalling - or if you want to, you can do that once, if that doesn't work, I suggest waiting it out. They might release a fix in the next patch. I think  it's been reported as per the reddit site.
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• Celina said:
    Yeah but he's only situationally useful. Offensively he's balls, and his BB and SBB are super expensive, where as Colt hits the crit cap. In most content so far, all I need is Elimo to keep me alive, and Feeva/quaid to feed her BC. 

Also, the shield has its own DEF stat, which is way lower than my characters. Once the shield drops (which is easy to do on trials and what not), my characters take the rest of that round's damage with the shield's DEF stat instead of their own. Its got its uses, but he's not a great unit to use all the time. 
    This has apparently been fixed, according to the Reddit unit analysis. Further hits after the shield drop use the unit's defense. It's only really a drawback with single huge hits now.
  • Terminus is a bit easier this time around, but I can't seem to muster enough points to get the legwand gem. :(
  • Started playing this the other day (sadly can only do it with bluestacks, since my tablet's bad :< )
    Lv 32 or 33, still pretty bad right now. Got a few (apparently rare) decent ones (I think), still trying to work out what to use, with my limited amount of squad space right now... Reallly wanna use the 6* Mifune I have, but he takes up almost half my squad space. :(

ID: 7703897505
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    edited July 2015
    If you're new, I'll throw out three pieces of advice.

One, don't evolve your characters too quickly. Look them up and see if you can afford to have them on your team afterwards.

Two, use a leader that works on increasing damage/spark/crit/bb fill. Don't worry about trying to cancel status effects until later in the game or if you're rushing side quests.

Three, don't use your gems to try and win a battle. It's not worth it. Energy regens for free.

Feel free to post your characters and we can give you opinions.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • edited July 2015
    Honestly I evolved a fair few of mine because a) The 'compensation' thing, and the event gave me a crap load of Zel, and b) Some of them looked cool, namely Mifune :<

Yeah I don't use my gems for that, I'm not -that- stupid, fortunately :P - Characters so far are (that aren't fodder)...

6* - Mifune (59)
    5* - Zephu (62), Fadahl (53), Zigness (56), Lilly Matah (79), Elaina (32), 
    4* - Belfura (55), II & Mina (1), Holy Knight Will (54), Zellha (60) and Ultor (60)

Level 34 - Squad Size: 61

Edit, forgot a 5* Lance - only level 1 right now, but could get him up to prolly 50 or so.

Edit2: If it helps, my sphere list as well is... Famous Blade x2, Dragon Blade, Goddess Seal, Holy Cane, God Armor, Muramasa, Mech Sword, Sacred Jewel and an Ice Blade
     --yes I have them equipped on my main ones, prolly badly but I use 'em at least!
  • So fiddled around a bit, and settled with this for now which seems to be working at least decently for now:
    1. Lv. 76/80 5* Heidt (Leader)
    2. Lv. 56/80 5* Rigniss (Support)
    3. Lv. 57/80 5* Fadahl
    4. Lv. 79/80 5* Ultor
    Don't quite have enough for a 5th yet, but soon! .. I've been thinking of maybe swapping Rigniss for Elaina (also 5*), and swapping Fadahl for my 6* Mifune when I get a few more cost.
  • So long as you can auto attack through quests it probably doesn't matter too much who's in the squad. Once you have enough cost for at least 5 x 6* and a 5* you can probably go for a mecha god to get a 7*. That's when you'll need a mitigator (Darvenshel), healer and bb control to keep then using their bb moves every turn. Feeva and Raaga friends are doing the bb control for me.

Double XP in quests is great. The further you get, the better the XP.

The story is amusing too.
    I managed to get all the Sybil Sisters, so that's fun.

I'm also closing in on getting enough cost for three 7* units

I'm blowing all the gems I get to try and get a Bestie, but I haven't even gotten one of the new heroes. Damn you RNGesus

Everiine said:
    -Synkarin's Lament.
    Meanwhile, I'm hiding in BF JP. image
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • Just got a (breaker) 5* Diana from a rare summon.. Trying to figure out if she'd be worth leveling..

Current lineup:
    1. Leader: L69 5* Twins (II and Mina) - (Lord)
    2. Healer: L62 5* Elaina - (Lord)
    3. L59 6* Mifune - (Breaker)
    4. L80 5* Ultor - (Oracle)
    5. L80 5* Lance - (Breaker)
    Can evolve Lance and Ultor already, but need a few more cost (and dunno how worth it they'll be either)
    Diana is good - I run with her in my squad

Everiine said:
    -Synkarin's Lament.
  • TarkentonTarkenton Traitor Bear
    Ultor is always nice to have.  I got a second from from portal summon, and I plan on evolving him alongside the first one.  One guy was running an all Ultor arena team, and I wanna say that he was in the top 20 on global.  So...there's that.

Lance I find very underwhelming, and often wish I'd picked a different starter.  But eh.
    Diana is definitely good to have, she'll keep your bb filling faster
  • edited August 2015
    Unfortunately I didn't get to 'pick' my starter... My client froze and spazzed out, so it just picked one for me :(

edit for an actual question: When do I start getting materials for the good spheres? :(
    Level the crap out of your sphere house and item house, leave everything else alone.

You'll want to google how to make "Sol Creators" once you get a high enough sphere house level. They're pretty decent, but you have to rely on a lot of gifting from people. Change your needed gifts to honor claws asap.

You can also get some good spheres early from the slot machine if you get medals for it.
  • edited August 2015
    Last question for now, then... How decent is Priscilla? I got her the other day as well.
    Also have an almost max level Belfura / Fadahl and Zellha too... Hrmm
  • So I tried pulling today, pushing my luck with the new rates, hoping to get a decent fire unit since I seem to be lacking one... 

Tazer (G)
    Zelnite (A)
    Raaga (A)
    Ardin (G)

with a free Zenia (O)

So, I'm a little satisfied... I already have a Lord Zenia... and a boosted Guardian Raaga and 2x sphered Raaga... so I guess I'll be replacing that with this new one...Still no fire unit though. :(

With Oguro Yuura Rowgen Lilith and Tazer, I seem to have an USBB team now...
  • I've been chain running 'The Divine Emperor' - the last of Agni - on auto attack. With double quest XP it's 14.2k/23 energy. Better than non-1/2 vortex Monday dungeon. That's got me to level 148 which gets me 2 sevens, 2 sixes and a five.

I've got two random Bestie friends, she seems great. I pulled 2 x Reis but haven't used him. Looks good for crits but I haven't explored that.
    I'm chain-running 'Changing the World' in Atharva, it's 16.6k/25 energy and I can auto it.

Bestie is nice, I want to pull her but haven't even gotten ane of these new ones

Lame sauce

Everiine said:
    -Synkarin's Lament.
    edited August 2015
    I haven't gotten any new units either, and I've pulled at least 10 units. I've gotten Kira like 5 times now. 

I have a fire and water mech god unit ready to go. Just need the space to upgrade my units now.

Oh, I also beat the mech gods with no 7* units and without using a single gem. *hairflip*

*edit: I think I might start running a 4 unit team with 2 7* units (colt/claire). Having both in my team with 30% stat buffs before 30% medulla gems will make them beefy enough to fill in for no fifth member. 
    I caved and turned Colt and Claire 7 star. They both have 9k hp at level 1 lololol.
    Celina said:
    I caved and turned Colt and Claire 7 star. They both have 9k hp at level 1 lololol.
    Make sure you get their spheres from the Merit shop.
  • If you both use them in the same team, you are better off using different spheres for them.
  • Woohoo, got my first Mecha!
    Time to get me a Tridon 7*...once I have the zel...